Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Sharpest Lives

Give Me a Reason to Believe

by crystalcrash 3 reviews

Wow. I didn't expect to get so many reviews in less than one day. Thanks so much for the support. As promised, here's the next chapter. Read, enjoy, comment...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2007-12-01 - Updated: 2007-12-01 - 1450 words - Complete

1Ambiance


...well they encourage all complete cooperation, send you roses when they think you need to smile; I can't control myself because I don't know how, and they love me for it, honestly, I'll be here for awhile...





I sat there looking at him for some time, reading his eyes even though he wouldn't look at me, and searching his face for clues about whether he was serious or not. He didn't want the band to break apart or stop doing concerts, and yet he also said he was terrified of doing them. Both things weren't compatible.



"Frank, I don't see how..." I cut myself off as I heard a lot of chattering coming from outside of the windows of the second story room.



Frowning, I got up and walked over to it as the chattering turned into a gradual chant: MCR! MCR! MCR!



"What the hell's going on out there?" Frank sat up in his bed and watched me walk to the window.



I opened the window and stuck my head out, looking down. There I saw a growing group of people, chanting what I had thought was a hallucination. I opened my mouth in amazement as I saw them all. I couldn't believe that anyone would gather together outside of a hospital window at night chanting and sending "get well soon" wishes. Some of them had made posters with different messages painted or scrawled across them. A few girls were holding up a huge poster that read, HOMOPHOBIA IS GAY! while other smaller ones read, Get well soon, Frankie!; We love you, MCR!; Gerard+ Frank = True Love, among others.



"Frank... you've gotta see this..." I breathed.



Frankie carefully got out of bed, even though he wasn't supposed to, and looked out of the window with me. I heard him gasp as he saw the crowd and heard their chants.



As the spontaneous crowd realized that we were watching them, they began to scream and shout things like, "Get better soon, Frankie!", "We love you, Frankie!", and "Gee! I love you!"



I waved at them, laughing, while Frank blew them a few kisses. I looked at him and saw that his eyes were filling with tears of joy. He glanced up at me and offered me a smile of complete happiness, which I responded to with a hug. The crowd grew wilder at that sight, and we let go of each other, laughing at their reaction.



Frank put his hands together in front of his face and did little bows, as a way of thanking the crowd for showing their support. He then frowned, putting a hand on his injury lightly.



"Frankie, go lay down. We need you to get better as soon as possible..." and pointing at the crowd with a nod of my head, Igrinned and added, "and so do they."



With a sly smile, he walked back over to the bed and carefully laid back down, shutting his eyes and letting out a sigh as he leaned his head back.



Sticking my head back out the window, Ithanked the crowd. "It means so much to us that you came all the way out here tonight to show us your support... you all came just in time, right when we needed it most." With my voice cracking, I finished, "Thank you so fucking much!"



I waved at them as they all began cheering and applauding, and then turned back to Frankie who was on the bed.



He was smiling at me with admiration for the fans in his eyes.



I walked over to him, sat on the edge of his bed, and whispering, "I knew everything would get better... everything will be just how it was before..."



Frank smiled slyly at me. "Hopefully things will be even better, in some aspects..." And with that, he grabbed my arm, pulling me on top of him.



I laughed from the pleasant surprise, and murmured against his mouth, "That could be arranged..."



He grinned and gently placed a hand on the back of my neck, lowering my face to his.



I pressed my mouth against his letting out all the stress I had accumulated, while begging for entrance with my tongue. Frank granted my wish, and I held the side of his face with one hand, as our tongues played tag in our mouths.



I separated my face from his a few inches, both of breathing heavily as I bit his lip playfully. I lowered my face to his neck and started kissing it, while Frank leaned his head back, giving me easier access. I felt him shiver under me as I planted kisses and sucked his neck slightly. Then I nibbled it a bit, and Frankie let out a low moan.



I looked up, delighted, grinning at him,"You have a vampire fetish!"



He blushed slightly, while I lowered my head to his neck again, still grinning, and continued to kiss and nibble him. Iwhispered into his neck, causing him to shudder, "That makes two of us..."



The door opened suddenly, and we heard agasp. I looked up, not too worried, expecting one of the guys, only to find myself looking at the young nurse from the day before with a shocked look on her face.



"I - I'm sorry!" she stuttered nervously, her face as red as a tomato. "I just c - came to check on the patient, but Isee he is well taken care of." Laughing nervously, her eyes darted around the room, not knowing where to look.



I sat upright on Frank's bed, and then stood up, "Yeah, I was just... checking his vital signs," I teased, smiling at her, and then looked back at Frank, who was trying to hide a grin.



She laughed again, looking at the floor,"Yeah, I saw that... well, I can come back again in a few minutes," and backed towards the door.



Running a hand through my already messed-up hair and going up to her, I said, "You can check everything now, if you want. Go ahead -"



She shook her head, smiling nervously. "No, no, really. I'll be back later..." She continued to back towards the door, but then stopped, opening her mouth as if to say something, but deciding against it in the last second. After her internal battle, she finally decided to say it."I didn't know you were... I mean..." She let out a short laugh, turning even redder, and simply finished, "I'm so sorry! I didn't know!" and left hurriedly, closing the door behind her.



I turned back to Frankie scratching my head and with a mildly amused look on my face.



"Ahh, so now I know what you were doing while I was in surgery...flirting with the nurse..." Frank had a smug look and was nodding his head slowly.



I let out a laugh and went back over to his bed. "You know that's not true, babe." I sat on the edge of the bed, turning my body towards him. "Hey, but it's not my fault that some people find me irresistible...," I joked while brushing off some invisible lint off my shoulder.



"You can say that again..." Frankie growled as he grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me down towards him again. Ismiled against his mouth as he pulled me in for a kiss.



I shut my eyes tight, not wanting that moment to ever end. As we continued to kiss and I felt Frankie's arms around my neck, I knew everything would work out after all.



If a bomb had exploded in that moment and killed us all, I would have died the happiest man on earth. In that moment, it already seemed that I had indeed died and gone to heaven.











...a celebrated man amongst the gurneys, they can fix me proper with a bit of luck, the doctors and the nurses they adore me so, but it's really quite alarming, 'cuz I'm such an awful fuck! (oh, thank you)...







A/N: Liked it? Hated it? Let me know. Liked or hated one part especially? Let me know about it to. I love hearing from you all, as I've already said a billion times. Only one chapter left... which is kind of sad. I only hope I don't screw it all up in the last chapter. This is my first story and first attempt at writing anything, so it really means a lot to me that people actually read and like it. I'm kind of emotionally tied to it... it's my first baby xD Anyways, after all this nonsense I've just said, I'd just like to say thanks to all the readers and reviewers so far. Thankies =)
Sign up to rate and review this story