Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Look For The Boy with a Broken Smile

[[16.]]

by zildjian1039 4 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-12-01 - Updated: 2009-01-21 - 461 words

0Unrated
[the only reason this is in here is to show why pete is the way he is.]

I waited almost an hour for you to fall asleep.
You're a deep sleeper,you always have been.
But last night seemed like you were in your own little world-which was fine because so was I.
But in my world,every night was like last.
I layed quietly next to you, staring at the ceiling of the hotel room,watching the fan rotate.
I tried not to listen because the sound of your breathing might have made me fall in love with you even more.
I couldn't stop myself.
I rolled over to face you,making sure I was as quiet as possible.
And at that moment,I wanted to just wake you up.
Just to see your eyes open.
Just to tell you that I loved you since the first time I met you.
Just to let you know that I didn't like it when we talked about girls and watched the football game.Even though I pretended to, just to make you happy.
And just to tell you that my heart melted the first time you called me your best friend.
And that every time you smile at me, it makes me want to be a better person.
And my heart broke the day you walked into my house, holding that girl's hand.
And then I realized that she was across the hall,the girl that your heart beat for.

I didn't sleep for hours,since you fell asleep in my bed.
I didn't want to,because any dreams I had wouldn't have been as good as having you laying next to me.

And finally, when it was about 4 am and the rain hitting the window was slowly putting me into a coma, I turned back over.
But before I did, I touched your hand.
And just held it for a couple of minutes.
And then I really made a mess of things.
I kissed you.
On the lips.
And you kept sleeping, with no idea of what had just happened.
And then I turned over.
And I cried myself to sleep.
Knowing that I'll never have you,and that you were sleeping in my bed by accident.
And that this morning you woke up and smiled at me, with no clue what happened last night.
And that I really meant everything I just said. And that you'll never read this letter I just wrote becaused I'd never give you it and if you did, you'd never look at me the same because I'm not straight.
And if that happened,I'd have ruined our friendship because I'm a fuckup.

My name is Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz.
And I'm in love with you.
Sign up to rate and review this story