Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Roxanna

Gerard

by xxACoalminexx 3 reviews

A sappy chapter, which is mostly used as a filler...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-12-02 - Updated: 2007-12-02 - 776 words

0Unrated
I watched as Helena drove away, leaving me with nothing but a suitcase and eyes that were brimming with tears. I couldn’t believe the fact that I was crying. The last time I cried was three years ago, but now, here I was. Weeping my fucking eyes out. I looked back at the school. There was no way I was returning to class in this sorry state. The only possible action I could take was go back home. But then again, there was that painful question in the back of my head, asking where exactly home was. I sat down in the school’s front lawn, pretzel style. I stared blankly ahead, only stopping to adjust my position every few seconds. Anyone might have thought I had lost my mind. And I wasn’t exactly convinced otherwise.

Six hours passed, and I was still there, the only change being that my stomach would not stop growling. The school day was officially over and I could see kids filing out of the building. None of them seemed to notice me sitting there, right in front of their very eyes. It was as if I was invisible. It was not a feeling I was used to, nor one that I liked. I scanned the crowd, searching for someone I recognized. Of course, it had to be Gerard that I noticed, sticking out from all the other possible guys I could have spotted. It was because I had to tell him about Old Man Jenkins, I reassured myself. I ran over to him and grabbed his arm. He screamed. I laughed.

“Fuck, you scared the living shit out of me!” he panted.

“Sorry,” I apologized, “But we have a problem.”

He raised an eyebrow and looked at the boy he was walking with. I identified him as the bug-eyed boy who got knocked over by my apple yesterday. His frizzy hair stuck up, like he had just been zapped by a bolt of lighting. What a combination. The Amazing Bug-Eyed-Lightning-Zapped Boy.

“Uh, Ray, could I catch up to you later?” Gerard excused himself.

Ray grinned and sang, “Gerard’s got a girlfrieeeend!”

I laughed again, pushed the curly haired boy away from us and focused my attention back to Gerard, “Old Man Jenkins,” I whispered.

He tensed up, “Wh-what happened?”

“Someone saw us climbing out of the window and showed the police. I’m pretty much framed. They’ve got my fingerprints, and my shirt, and a witness too. And if they catch me, they’re definitely gonna catch you, Gerard.”

He seemed to be frozen in place. He stared at me, hazel eyes unblinking. It sent little tingles up my spine. I shuddered a bit.

He finally spoke, “Are you serious?”

I was annoyed, “Why the hell would I make this up, you dumbass?”

“Oh no...” his face was turning paler than it already was, which was quite scary, “Did you find out who the witness was?”

I felt utterly stupid as I mumbled a no. I should have asked.

He sighed, “Well, I guess that’s where we gotta start, right?”

“Yeah...” I agreed.

We stared awkwardly at each other. The area around the school was now deserted. The wind was blowing at my face, turning it cold and opposing against the blush that had now formed on my cheeks.

“So...why do you have a suitcase?” Gerard asked.

I glanced at it. I had forgotten all about the fact that I had nowhere to sleep tonight.

“Mom kicked me out,” I muttered.

“Where are you staying tonight?”

I shrugged and kicked the dirt, “Don’t know.”

“Couldn’t you go with a friend?”

“I don’t think I have any,” it stung to say it out loud.

“You have me,” he touched my cheek with a shaky palm.

I put my hand over his and held it there. My emotions were confusing me. They lingered around a mix of shock and ecstasy. The corners of my lips were upturned and almost reaching my ears. I swayed happily. My next move was done on impulse. I grabbed Gerard by the back of his head and dragged him down into a kiss. He stopped struggling after a few seconds and pulled me close to him. He didn’t hold me like all the other guys did, with that constant neediness. He made me feel good, and warm, and safe. It surprised me and touched me. And it totally turned me on.

_____________________________________

Yes, complete and utter cheesiness. Hopefully, the next chapter will be better.

Let me know what you thought, though.

Reviews keep me going.

Love Much,
Coal
Sign up to rate and review this story