Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blood 'reletives'

Wait...your a guy? /blood 'reletives' 2

by buried_in_black 0 reviews

did u enjoy the uh *coffee*?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Mikey Way - Published: 2007-12-04 - Updated: 2007-12-05 - 1008 words - Complete

0Unrated
hey! i actually got reveiws so u get rewarded!! yay!!! lol here the next installment ^_^ hope u like!
_____________________________________

The bell rung and we headed up 2 flights of stairs, with only tripping once. I think that’s a new record. We had to walk around the weird shaped hallways to get to Mrs. Bass’s math class. Gerard was silent and kept looking around like the mob was going to get him. I shrugged it off as a side effect of the something Frankie slipped him and looped my arm around his and lead the way to class. He smiled when I took his arm but still kept looking around.

“Are you being hunted by the mob Mr. Way?”

“Yea, the Italian mob. You see I broke into the Vatican and spray painted the walls black and put up pentagrams. I also set fire to the pope once.” he kept a straight face but didn’t hold it for long and started bursting out laughing.

I shook my head at his craziness and knew he would fit right in with us “weirdoes”.

“Ok then Mr. Way, ill have you know that the aliens are looking for me. Just so if they take me you won’t be surprised” this brought up another roar of laughter as we entered the classroom. I walked up to Bass and pulled Gerard along with me.

“Mrs. Bass we have a new student. His name is Gerard way” I pushed Gerard in front of me and poked my head around the side to look at Mrs. Bass. “There is an empty chair by me, Dereck, and Andy that he can sit in.” I asked hopefully.

“Just so long as there is NO trouble out of you guys. I don’t want to have to clean up hair dye off the carpet again.”

“Yes ma’am well keep the hair dye in the purses and in line” I stood at attention and saluted her as I pulled Gerard to the back corner of the classroom. There was a sophomore in my seat and Dereck and Andy weren’t here yet.

“I suggest you move,” I growled at the younger boy, hatred in my eyes at the sight of his polo shirt and blonde hair. I knew I could scare anyone here out of their minds.

“o…ok” he grabbed his books and slid over 5 seats, as far away you could get without sitting in the hall. Gerard looked at me in surprise when I turned to him. He held his hands in the I-Surrender-now-don’t-eat-me stance. I high five’d his 2 palms and sat down in my usual seat. He stood there confused and I pulled him down into the seat next to me. Dereck and Andy walked in and grabbed their calculators but stopped short when they saw Gerard. They looked at each other questionably and began slinking over to their seats next to us.

“Hey guys. This is Gerard he’s new and he and his friends are gunna sit with us.”

“Whatever you say sensei” Dereck retorted sarcastically.

“Do you have a problem Dereck?” I asked defensively.

“No. it’s just could you tell me before you invite people to our spot. I only brought enough stuff for us”

“Well if any of Gerard’s friends wants ne they can have mine. I don’t need it until later and when we go out tonight, I can get some. Ok?”

“Yea that’s fine with me. It’s your share.”

Gerard leaned over to whisper something to me. “What are you guys talking about?”

“You’ll see at lunch innocent Gerard” I breathed in his ear, trying to get him to flinch. But to my surprise, he just turned his head to my ear.

“Not as innocent as you think. I may have already have what you guys are bringing”,

“I truly doubt that. Well, you may have had one of the things even if you look like you’ve tried both things”

“Just tell me”

“Nope wait for lunch”

“When’s that?”

“In about 2 hours”

He sighed and continued “fine”

I turned back to Andy and asked how her costume was coming for anime Iowa 08 was coming.

“Oh great! I almost have all the stuff for it. I just need the wig and the book and ill be done!” she was bouncing up and down like always and I think scaring Gerard a little. Just then, a boy that was like half my height walked in. he looked like a 7th grader. Gerard waved his hand at him and the boy smiled. He walked over here and plopped down on Gerard’s lap, grinning and hugging his neck.

“GEE! I missed you! Did you enjoy the uh coffee?”

“I missed you to frank now could you not sit on me. Your bony butt hurts”

“Nope. This is my new permanent seat.” He said it like he meant it too.

“No. it’s not. Your seat can be right over there”, he pointed to the chair in front of Andy.

“But…I thought you loved me Gerard?!”

“I do frank, just like I do Mikey”

“Well fine if that’s the way you’re going to be about it then I’ll go sit by these lovely ladies and talk to them”

“You do that. Except the one in the coat is a guy” frank stopped talking and looked at Dereck who happened to be dressed as Trinity from the Matrix, a girl character. He was very andgrogunus so he could defiantly pull it off. At this, Dereck smiled and looked around to me.

“SEE?!?! I can pull it off! I told you.” He stuck his tongue out at me.

“I told you could I just said it won’t work on the people here because they are used to you, you dork” he stuck his tongue out at me and turned back around. The bell rung and the announcement came over the loud speaker.
_____________________________________

reveiws are loved and rewarded!!!

X-victoria venom-X
Sign up to rate and review this story