Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The clock still ticks.

Sorry.

by 12shawab 0 reviews

...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Kakashi - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-12-05 - Updated: 2007-12-06 - 367 words - Complete

0Unrated
Brook woke to the feeling of someone touching her arm, flinching away on instinct. Kakashi whispered to her, "What happened?"

Tears sprang into Brook's eyes, remembering who had pushed her to the ground and why her stomach was so sensitive to everything. She looked away from him, taking a deep, uneven breath. Kakashi was at her side in a second, his silent movements were comforting and discomforting at the same time.

She fell into his arms, silent tears falling down her cheeks and onto his shirt.

"Shhh..." He whispered, "You don't have to say now. Let's go home." Another wave of pain went through her.

Kakashi lifted her into his arms like she was a feather. She clung to his shirt, not wanting to let go.

Kakashi layed her on the bed then started walking out his bedroom door.

"Please don't leave me. I don't want to be alone." Brook said propping herself on one elbow.

Kakashi came back and layed next to her, putting his arm around her. He kissed the top of her head.

"Do you want to tell me something?" He asked as she turned around to face him on the bed she was so familiar with. "Like where you have been all this time?"

"How about I tell you who I was with then something much more important."

"I think I can deal with that."

"I was with Itachi Uchiha." Brook waited for him to interrupt. He didn't. "We were kind of dating."

"And?" He played with a stray strand of hair.

"I'm-uh... I'm pregnant. It's Itachi's." She could hear his heart speed up.

"I messed up really bad. I'm screwed Kakashi. I can't be a Mom! I'm done." She cried. Tears started to fall again, and Kakashi pulled her into his side.

"It's okay. We all mess up. I've done worse. You can get through this."

"Can we make it through this? I can't do it alone. I want you to be there."

"Of course. I'll be right here the whole time." She turned her face up and he kissed her gently. It was the best kiss either of them had ever had. Brook was scared.

She was sick of being hurt.
Sign up to rate and review this story