Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > A dangerous demon slayer

one one condition

by domi_01 0 reviews

chappy3

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Rin,Sesshoumaru - Published: 2007-12-06 - Updated: 2007-12-07 - 869 words - Complete

0Unrated
Sesshomaru didn’t stop running for almost 4 hours he wouldn’t let her go a second time, he was going to get her back, one way or another.

Rin was still feeling dizzy and needed Zentarii by her side constantly for support, the poison wasn’t out of her completely yet, and her wounds still weren’t fully healed. Ever since seeing Lord Sesshomaru again she was always deep in thought and barely paid attention to what anyone said. Her friends began asking questions and she gave answers but her friends were stubborn and not content with them.

Finally they had cornered her one day and buried their intense gaze into her Ookami was the first to tell her,” Rin you’re hiding something from us, you’ve become so quiet and reserved and you don’t even listen when we’re trying to talk to you-- “.

Karasu then picked up where Ookami left off,” you’ve been walking around in a complete daze for days now and you cant say its the poison for I know well enough that its completely out of your system by now, something must have happened during the fight that’s been making you act this way! Did he tell you something disturbing? There has to be something!”

Rin was becoming extremely stressed and pressured under the intense and worried gazes of her friends, there was only one way of escaping this,” Zentarii are you near the well?” A very soft response quickly came into her thoughts,” Yes, why?” Rin then said,” Ookami and Karasu have me cornered I need help!, please come and get me!” She could then hear Zentarii laughing,” Zentarii this is not funny!”

After a brief moment Zentarii appeared behind the two girls and Rin jumped in the air and Zentarii caught her. Her friends were yelling for her to come back, she ignored them knowing they would give her hell’s fury later, after treating Zentarii to some fish she went out into the forest,” Tonight’s the full moon.” She silently thought to herself. With that she climbed a cherry tree and rested on a branch watching as the sun set.

She was very close her scent was strong, he stopped running if he burst into a clearing and if someone else was with her, then the person might begin to scream and yell, and he was in no mood to put up with that. He then skillfully wove through the undergrowth of the forest knowing that if Rin knew he was coming she would get away as fast as she could from him. He stopped there in a clearing was a cherry tree and on top of a branch was Rin.

Rin knew he was watching her, the wind had carried his scent towards her, he didn’t know though, that she had demonic power flowing through her so he was careless. She had to resist a smile he had bothered to track her down, but for what reason she didn’t know and she was curious to find out. She then spoke out,” How long do you plan on standing there and watching me?

Sesshomaru was shocked that she had known he was there the whole time but had somehow expected it. He walked into the clearing and looked up at her, she then gracefully jumped down from the tree and landed in front of him, her intense gaze burned into him.

He studied her she had changed very much; she had matured into a beautiful young woman by demon and human standards, she had become a deadly and dangerous killer yet her love for nature and compassionate heart were still there. But the admiration and joy that was once in her eyes was no longer there, it had been replaced with sadness and anger.

Rin felt sudden anger start to build in her; she never knew why her lord had left her and now that he was back she sure as hell was going to find out. They stood there a few more minutes before she said,” why?”

He then took a few moments to choose the right words, “If you had stayed, you would have been seen as my weakness and my enemies would’ve gone after you.” When she spoke, this time the anger was clear in her voice,” Is that the only reason? Just because of your damn pride?!” His answer was quiet;” I didn’t want to see you get hurt.”

Her anger slowly disappeared as she studied him closer,” Lord Sesshomaru no demon or man could've hurt me the way you did.” She turned to leave but was stopped when a firm hand gripped her arm and she was pulled into an embrace by Sesshomaru, not only did this catch Rin off guard, but left her shocked when he whispered,” I’m sorry Rin.”

He let her loose from the embrace and looked at her she could see that he was serious; Rins heart soared and for the first time in weeks she smiled a true smile and joy filled her eyes. Sesshomaru inwardly sighed a relief, but it quickly disappeared as she said,” All right, on one condition.”
Sign up to rate and review this story