Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > A dangerous demon slayer

bites or illusions

by domi_01 0 reviews

chappy 5

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Rin,Sesshoumaru - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-12-06 - Updated: 2007-12-07 - 865 words - Complete

0Unrated
OMG OMG OMG Sesshomaru got his arm back! Along with a new sword! AHHHHHHH!!!!! Whooooo!!!!!!!!You rock Rumiko!!!!!!!!! (trembles with excitement)


“Ok,” she thought,” This is getting ridiculous.” She watched from a distance as Sesshomaru and Inuyasha fought, it annoyed her to no end they were brothers and here they are trying to kill each other!

She made her way towards Kagome and the others, when she got there they eyed her curiously,” Hi Kagome!” Kagome looked confused, Rin smiled and said,” Don’t you remember me I’m Rin.”

Realization dawned on Kagome and she said,” Rin! You’ve grown so much, wait…..what’s with the swords?” Rin smiled brightly,” I’m a demon slayer.” Sango then stepped up and said,”

You carry twin blades…….you wouldn’t happen to be that rumored demon slayer, Shirentokira?” Rin smiled even more brightly now,” Hai, that’s me.”

Sango was going to say something, when someone grabbed Rin’s hand she looked to see the houshi, Miroku. She had wondered where he was when she hadn’t seen him. She knew very well of his perverted ways and was wary of his bad habit of stroking a woman’s bottom,” Hello my name is Miroku…..”

He started to flirt with Rin, though Rin noticed how Sango was looking at him very angrily. He then popped a question that almost made her fall back in shock (anime style :),” Will you please bear my child.” Rin’s mouth went dry and her mind went blank, she couldn’t think of anything to say.

Sesshomaru was enjoying this; he hadn’t sparred with Inuyasha in a long time. Inuyasha had gotten better at wielding Tetsaiga and he proved to be more than a challenge.

He stole a quick glance to see if Rin was watching and sure enough she was watching him, but also talking to Inuyasha’s companions and much to his displeasure the houshi was holding her hand. He turned his attention back to Inuyasha and side-stepped one of his attacks.

He then put his sword away and landed one painful punch on Inuyasha, while Inuyasha was recovering, he overheard the houshi say something that infuriated him ”will you bear my child.”

She merely stared at the monk, and was about to punch him a good fifteen feet back when she heard something and the silently prayed for the monk.” What the hell?! Sesshomaru where are you?! Get back here!!” Inuyasha yelled.

Suddenly Miroku was engulfed in a shadow, the houshi let go of Rins hand and turned his head slowly…..to see Sesshomaru looking a bit, (no that would be an understatement) looking angry.

He picked up the houshi who dared ask Rin such a question and threw him a good 30 feet back.

She looked at the houshi flying through the air and reacted quickly. She whistled a very high-pitched command, and before the houshi hit the tree, Zentarii caught him and brought him back to the safety of his friends.

All the while although she shouldn’t be laughing Rin was laughing hysterically, along with Sango, Kagome, Shippo, and Inuyasha.

Sesshomaru didn’t find this the least bit funny…and now he just wanted to leave, he’d wasted enough time as it is.

Sesshomaru turned to leave…,” OI! Sesshomaru where do u think you’re going?, we’re not done yet!”

Sesshomaru turned around and was about to punch/throw a remark at him when a blur shot past him.

“Oh no you don’t” Rin thought, she ran past Sesshomaru, and got behind Inuyasha while hitting the back of knees with her leg, she gat both arms twisted them and pinned them to his back. In less than 30 seconds she had him pinned to the floor under her.

“W-w-w-what the hell?” Rin leaned in and hissed into his ear,” what you are doing is a complete waste of time, so shut up. And calm down or I’ll Kagome sit you.”

She let go of Inuyasha and let him stand up and said,” Let’s go Zentarii.”

Sesshomaru was still in a state of surprise when he saw what Rin had done. He was surprised at how quickly she had moved and that she even had the strength to pin Inuyasha to the ground like that.

1 week later

“God damn it! You’d think just because I’m a demon slayer he wouldn’t leave me behind but noooooooooooo he insisted I stay behind. Zentarii!”

At the sound of her name Zentarii visibly cringed, she hated when her master was in such a bad mood, and that dog demon was to blame, her master hated being left behind, and she knew that that was the very reason she was in such a bad mood.

“I’m going for a walk.” She stated and with that she was off sulking…

She went to a tree, hopped on and made herself comfortable.

She woke up to an ominous aura,” This cant is good.” Then she felt something bite down hard on her arm,”AH!” She looked at her arm nothing was there, whatever or even if anything had bitten her couldn’t be good.
Sign up to rate and review this story