Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Kill All Your Friends

I'm lonely fulfilling my darkest dreams.

by tragicWithACapital_T 0 reviews

I'm extremly happy with this chapter! Please read :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2007-12-08 - Updated: 2007-12-08 - 852 words

0Unrated
Because days come and go, but my feelings for you are forever.
One last kiss. Before I go. Dry your tears. It is time to let you go. One last kiss.



"INCEST IS THE BEST! PUT YOUR SISTER TO THE TEST!" I yelled at the television screen. The boys just kind of... looked at me as I sat laughing while Riff-Raff attacked Magenta's face. That's right, The Rocky Horror Picture Show.
"Gerard, you should definitely dress as Frank-N-Furter for one of your concerts. I'm not kidding, I think you'd be a hot transvestite." I said looking at him with a dead serious expression. The guys laughed, but I don't think Gerard realized I was being serious.
"Yea, I know." he said. We were driving to the airport to head back to Florida. The boys agreed to do a show in Orlando before they go on break.
"You've seen this way too many times." Ray said, shaking his head in pity.
"What part of guys in makeup, skimpy outfits, and high-heels having a sex party don't you understand? This movie was MADE for me." I said sweetly, an innocent smile playing on my features. He just shook his head in pity. Mikey was trying so hard not to laugh, I thought he might piss his pants. Bob was trying desperately to understand the point of this movie and Frank was.... surprisingly quiet. He didn't seem to be paying any attention at all, like he was deep in thought. I had the strongest urge to jump on his lap and give him a hug (and a secret kiss).

Wait, what? I shook my head sharply and the only people who weren't paying attention were Frank and Bob. "I'm uh... gonna go to my bunk." I said, suddenly solemn compared to my hysterical behavior just moments before. A frown was painted on my face and I got up before anyone could object. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Frankie looking up out of his daze, though his eyes still seemed somewhat glazed. I closed my eyes and resisted tangling my hands in my hair in frustration, it would be much too obvious. Poor Bob, he really didn't understand the concept of the movie.

I crawled into my bunk and opened up the laptop by my feet. I quickly logged on to Myspace and smiled at all the missed mail I had. Sure, it was a pain to keep up with sometimes but now when I go back (no matter how much I don't want to) I won't feel like I've missed too much. This whole tour I thought I was homesick, but now the only thing making me want to return are my friends. Hell, I could be a Middle School Drop-out!

"Emily?" I heard, just as the humming of my computer dulled to a silence. I remained silent. It's not that hard to guess who had called my name. His cute little head poked its way through my bunk curtain. Er... his head. I gave him a weak smile and avoided those gorgeous orbs of hazel staring at me, his expression blank but at the same time soft. His eyes glowed and the corners of his mouth lifted the tiniest bit. Before I could realize what was happening, he had crawled into the bunk.
"Ya know, no one was ever short enough to share a bunk before!" he smiled. It seemed a childish thing to say but he just had an air of maturity surrounding him.
"Gee, thanks."
"Why'd you leave?" he asked.
"Headache." I screwed my face up, it wasn't a total lie. My head did feel like it was about to throb. It was like... a pre-headache.
His eyes softened, "The tour life's gettin' to ya kiddo." he said. Kiddo. That killed me. Why was he all of a sudden being mature? If anyone thinks he's a hyper horny goof 100% of the time, they are sorely mistaken.
A wave of drowsiness swept over me. I didn't realize that it must've looked like I was having a seizure, what with my eyes fluttering and trying not to roll back into my head. He looked at me cautiously, not overly worried, more like a father, and wrapped his arm around me, pulling me into his side. My feet curled up and I lay my hand on his chest as I snuggled deeper into this man, something I had been longing to do for ages, even if my intentions had been different. But he invited this close physical contact, and I dare not disagree. The dreamer who keeps the fantasy in the dream even when given the opportunity to live it out is a fool. I felt his arm tighten around me protectively, comforting.
"I love you." I whispered. I felt him kiss the top of my head before sleep dragged me into its open arms. I could still feel his embrace in my sleep and smiled. I'm not entirely sure, but I think I may have sighed "Frankie" once. Perhaps multiple times.


The hardest part, is letting go of your dreams.
Sign up to rate and review this story