Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Getting Out

Freedom

by hilai27 3 reviews

After the hospital stay, Liliana needs a place to go.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2007-12-08 - Updated: 2007-12-09 - 462 words

0Unrated
I woke up in the hospital, my ribs bandaged with white tape, a brace on my wrist, and a morphine drip attached to my hand. I sat up as best I could in the bed and saw that Frankie was still there, sleeping silently in the recliner.
"Frankie...Fraaannnkkkiiieee..." I started calling to him, while attempting to shake him without falling out of the bed.
He yawned and rubbed his eyes.
"What is it little cuz?"
"Nothing, I was just lonely," I said with a grin.
He looked at me with a smirk and shook his head.
"Frankie, I wanna go home. I'm tired of being here."
"Lily, you've only been here for a night."
"Yeah, but this bed hurts and you know I've always hated hospitals."
"I know, but I can't just let you walk out. That's up to the doctor."
Before I had a chance to protest, aforementioned doctor walked through the door.
"How are you this morning Ms...," He struggled to pronounce my last name. I took it upon myself to help him out.
"Navahti. It's Finnish."
He smiled slightly out of what seemed like pure courtesy and was probably feeling sorry for me having to grow up with such a strange name.
"Well, Ms. Navahti, how are you?"
"I'm fine. A little sore and I'm ready to go home, but other than that, everything's great."
"Well, I would like to keep you at least one more night, just to make sure everything will heal correctly. You had quite a bit of damage done."
"Yeah, but my cousin here saved me," I said with a grin.
The doctor looked questioningly at Frankie.
"And you are?"
"I'm her cousin Frankie."
"Ah. I see the resemblance now."
Frankie and I just glanced back and forth at each other. We didn't see much in common with each other, but I guess other people did.
After another five minutes, the doctor finally left the room.
"So Lily, I have someone I'd like you to meet. He's coming up here today; I think you'll really like him."
I looked at him skeptically.
"Frankie, I'm bandaged and bruised, I don't really think I could possibly impress anyone."
Frankie laughed at that and assured me that it was just an effort to help me find a place to stay without having to leave Belleville.
Again, I lacked time to protest. The door creaked open and I heard the ever-so-familiar Belleview accent as a male voice said, "Frankie? Can I come in?"
I glanced up and saw a guy who looked vaguely familiar, though I didn't know his name. His long black hair fell sloppily over his hazel eyes and I couldn't help but stare. Who was he?

Sorry it was short, but I'll add more soon!
Sign up to rate and review this story