Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Stole My Heart Gerard Way

Never Underestimate a Living Soul

by MicVSMoshpit 3 reviews

Could that really be you Gerard?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-12-09 - Updated: 2007-12-10 - 1267 words - Complete

0Unrated
I searched for at least 20 minutes, but I couldn't find him anywhere. I went to the dressings rooms, the food rooms, the bus, and even outside the front doors, but he was nowhere to be found. I wanted to tell him how I felt, because I know how much he was waiting to hear it, and I was excited to tell him, but I was getting frustrated.

Just as I left the washrooms, by phone alerted me of a new text message. I whipped it out, hoping it was from him, and I smiled when it was, but that lasted all of five seconds.

'We cant do this anymore. It has to end, don't talk to me anymore," read the text, and I didn't know what to do. I was so confused and so hurt. Not even an hour ago, he had practically proposed to me infront of thousands of people, and now he was telling me it was over? I knew something wasn't right, but there was no way to find out.

I replied to the message and waited for something, but it didn't come. I grew so angry, I started crying and threw myself into the nearest chair I could find. People passed through the room, each one asking me if everything was alright, but I just waved them away. After getting fed up with people trying to get my to reveal what was wrong, I hurried outside and sat under a tree. Five minutes later, an ambulance came roaring towards the stadium, and I decided to see where it was going.
x---x----x----x----x----x----x----x----x----x------x---x---x---x---x---x---x

Ray came running into the room, frantically looking around until he had spotted me. Billy Talent was finishing their set off, and we would be performing in about 20 minutes or less, but I could tell we might be a little late by the look he was wearing.

"You were supposed to keep her here!" he said through gritted teeth. I sucked in a large breath of air.

"Fuck. What happened?"

"He admitted he was talking to her tonight. It's all true. It all went as planned, but she showed up about thirty seconds after the ambulance did."

"Did she see you?"

"Yea. I just told her I had found him and called nine one one. I don't know if she believed me though. She's pissed off as hell."

"Where is she now?"

"She went with him."

"What!?" I yelled. "How could you let this happen!?"

"I tried, I did, but she wouldn't listen. She told me to tell you to call her after you were done."

"What about Frank, did Ronnie manage to hurt him?

"No, he's fine. Just a couple of scratches. Fuck, what are we going to do? This is screwed up so badly. What if he tells her?"

"He won't" I said calmly. "I'm not going to let him."
x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x

I couldn't open my eyes, but I could feel the searing pain rip through my skull. My neck was stiff and I couldn't gather the strength to move. I moaned in the process of trying to pry my eyes open.

"Ronnie!?" came Sara's angelic voice. "Can you hear me?"

I grunted softly and felt her soft hands on my face.

"Thank god," she whispered.

She started speaking at a pace my mind couldn't keep up with, and I ended up falling back asleep for another hour. But the next time I awoke, and was able to open my eyes, there was no one in the room. Or so I thought.

My eyes flicked around the room, taking in the tacky color of the walls, and someone shifted beside me, and then stood up.

"Way-"

"Don't start with me Ronnie. You're lucky I'm a nice guy, or else this could have been much worse. Now as for my wife, if you ever talk to her again after tonight, I will get you so bad you wish you were dead, you understand me?"

I was in disbelief as to what I was hearing. This was not the Gerard Way I thought I knew. This guy was not even close to it.

"What if she wants to be with me?"

Gerard’s hand shot out so fast and grabbed a hold of my throat; I had no time to react.

"You better fucking watch that mouth of yours. It's gotten you into this mess, and I know it's able to get you into an even bigger one if you don't shut it, smartass."

The door opened, and Sara came in, oblivious as to what was happening. Gerard quickly removed his hand from my throat and smiled at Sara. She wandered over to his side, and looked down at me.

"You're awake again. Who did this to you?"

"He just got up, give him a moment."

"No, I want to know."

I looked over at Gerard, who gave me a warning glance, and I replied, "I dunno. Some guy who wanted my wallet."

"I can't believe this happened. Tonight was supposed to be all celebration, not this." She paused and frowned at me, as if suddenly remembering something. "We actually have to get going, but Max, Rob, and Omar are in the waiting room, I'll send them in.”

I had to stop myself from asking her to stay; Gerard was still glaring at me.

"Bye. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Actually, no, sorry," Gerard smirked at me. "We're going back to New York first thing in the morning. But hey, thanks for coming on tour with us." He pulled Sara out of the room after him, but she looked back at me, and I couldn't tell if she was angry or what.

Max came into my room by himself, and he cringed when he saw my head.

"Holy shit. Some fucker sure did a number on you. Do you know who it was?"

"No." I wasn't scared of Gerard, I knew people that could take him down in an instant, but if I even wanted the slightest chance with Sara, I needed to be careful about what I did, or how I went about doing it.

"Ronnie, does this have anything to do with what you said to Sara on stage tonight?"

"What? I wasn't talking to her."

"Oh come off it, we all know. We've noticed how close you guys have been getting on the tour, and it's obvious there is chemistry between you two. I just didn't know you guys had enough of a relationship for you to be proposing to her."

"Okay, I admit it. But don't give me a lecture okay, we didn't get kicked off the tour."

"I know. I'm not mad Ronnie. I haven't seen you this happy in a long time. God knows how much shit you've been through. I'm glad you've found someone who makes you feel the way you do, it just sucks that it has to be Gerard’s wife."

"Well all of it has pretty much gone down the drain. Gerard just told me to stay away from her or else."

"So it was him then?"

"It wasn't him, I don't know who it was, but he has something to do with it."

"Well you can't just let him do that. He can't take her away from you."

"But he has."

Max shook his head.

"No, we can do something about it. You need to see her again Ronnie, we can't have you going back to your old ways." This time I cringed, thinking about my past. It was something I never wanted to relive again, and I knew Max had a point.
Sign up to rate and review this story