Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My number one customer

Chapter 2

by disturbedangel6 0 reviews

sober

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-12-10 - Updated: 2007-12-10 - 831 words

0Unrated
It’s been a week since having sex with some dude named Fred or something but since then I wasn’t bothered with the calls that I got from desperate men who needed sex. I decided that I should be sober; although I tried doing this a couple of times I just keep going back. But I’m determined.

I got out of the shower and was drying my wavy blonde hair when Jane walked in the room.

“OMG Rylee you will never believe this” she sounded excited.

“What is it?” I asked still drying my hair.

“I may have gotten you a job!” she jumped.

I stopped drying my hair and looked up at her, “You serious?”

She nodded.

“Really? How?”

“Well as you know I work at the magazine industry, well my boss needed a couple of workers and so I said I may know one that would like a job and has the qualifications”
she smiled.

“Really? OMG! When do I go to the interview?” I asked.

“Tomorrow… is that ok with you?”

I nodded eagerly.

“Ok, you don’t have work clothes now do you?”

I shook my head.

“Don’t worry, I’ve got some”

I smiled and hugged her, “Thank you so much!”

Yes! This can help my soberness!!



**



The next day I was so excited and nervous that I couldn’t put my make up properly. I wore a short black pen skirt and a white shirt that was tucked in. I made sure I wore stockings as well.

“Oooh sexy!” whistled Jane.

I posed for her, “I know!”



We quickly made it to the industry and Jane took me to the reception where I waited there for about ½ an hour there until the boss called the secretary to bring me in. I walked in the magnificent huge office where a man stood next to his desk. His eyes widened when he saw me, or maybe I was hallucinating. He had brown hair and was slightly tanned. He looked about in his late 30’s and early 40’s.

“Miss Saunders welcome” he said and shook my hand.

“It’s nice to meet you Mr. Ashley” I replied in my sweet manner.

“Please sit down” he gestured towards the chair.

I sat down and crossed my legs and looked up at him. He stood staring at me then sat down after he sensed me looking at him.

“Sorry, I never expected you to be such a fine beautiful lady” he smiled seductively.

I looked around the room for a brief moment to calm me down; this man is flirting with me and I don’t like it one bit. I looked back at him and smiled, “Thank you Mr. Ashley”

“Please call me Marcus”

“Ok…Marcus” I smiled again.

He continued to stare at me which really started to get annoying, how come Jane didn’t tell me that this man is desperate?

“So shall we begin?” I asked.

“What? Oh yes. Ok… I read over your resume and it is pleasing. I say you can start when ever you want”

“You mean as in, I got the job?”

He nodded.

“But aren’t you supposed to do some interview or something?”

“Well” he looked at me seductively, “If you want, we can”

“Uh… no. I mean if I got the job then I guess I’ll go. I have something to do anyway” I lied.

“Well start when ever you want”

“Why when ever?”

“Well you need your time to start this job don’t you?”

I nodded though I didn’t understand him. I stood up, “Thank you so much Mr. Ashley”

“Uh uh uh” he clicked his tongue and stood up too.

“Sorry, thank you so much Marcus” I repeated again.

“Your welcome my sweet”

I gave him a weird face and so that his manhood was big and hard. How am I making this guy horny?

“Oh, if you need any help call me” he said and gave me his card.

What the fuck? I swear this guy thinks I like him! Ew!

“Thank you” I said and quickly made it out of the room.



“So how’d it go?” asked Jane when I called her.

“Uh… scary. Your boss kept on flirting with me. I feel like the chick in legally blonde”

“Really? That is scary! He didn’t harass you or anything right?”

“No thank God. He didn’t even go through the interview and I got the job and he even gave me his number” I said in my weird voice.

“Whoa. Don’t you ever go to that office alone”

“Never will I!”

“So when are you starting?”

“When ever I wanted”

“Whoa!”

“Don’t say that again! Anyway, I’m going shopping you have fun at work” I said and shut the phone.

I chucked the card that Marcus gave me in the bin and took my car to the mall.










plz tell me wat u think!
Sign up to rate and review this story