Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Car Crash Hearts

Chapter 2: When All Things Go To Hell

by patricksgirl84 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-12-11 - Updated: 2007-12-11 - 1343 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Tina, I want you to meet my girlfriend, Jeanae." "Nice to meet you." "Same here." "I'll leave you girls. I need to get back downstairs." Pete said as he kissed Jeanae. "Oh Petey, can I come with?" "I don't know." "Please." "Okay, but don't say anything. The other guys don't want any distractions." Jeanae and Pete left.

"Is she a little young?" Tina asked. "Just a little. She's sixteen." Destiny said. "No one gets along with her. She's started fights with the rest of the guys and Brittany." "She was dating Pete, but still tried to break Joe and I up. She brings Pete down a lot. I really feel bad for him." "They've broken up so many times. But for some reason she has a hold on him. It's almost scary." "Don't forget when the guys went on tour. Pete and her were dating and she slept with another guy. She told him, which I give her credit for, but he still stayed with her." "Oh my. Poor Pete."

"Yeah, that's why we think you would be perfect for him." Destiny said. "No, you don't even know me and I don't even know Pete." "Trying to break us up, I see." The three girls turned around. Jeanae was standing in the doorway of the living room. "Jeanae, we just want the best for Pete and your not it." Brittany said. "Fuck you. You don't know what is best for Joe, much less Pete. When was the last time Joe and you fucked? I think he is getting a wandering eye. He couldn't keep his eyes off of me." "You bitch."

Brittany got up and ran to Jeanae and knocked her down. They both started hitting and each other. Destiny went downstairs to get the guys and Tina tried to get Brittany off of Jeanae. Mrs Wentz came in with the guys and Destiny. "Jeanae, Brittany, stop it." Joe grabbed Brittany and Pete took Jeanae outside.

"Brittany, what the fuck is going on?" Joe asked. "What the hell do you think? That girl. She asked me when the last time we had sex, only cruder and that you are getting a wandering eye." "Oh baby. I'm sorry. You know Pete loves her. No one likes her. Just stay out of her way." "Joe, I can't stand this anymore. She gets on my last nerve. She has wanted us apart since she came around." "What are you saying?" "I'm sorry, Joe. I can't go through all these emotions." Brittany went to get her hoodie.

"Babe, stop." Joe went to Brittany and took her hands. "Why don't we just spend some time together. Just us." Brittany looked up into his eyes. "Okay. I can never say no to you." Joe kissed her.

Tina and Destiny sat on the couch. "Is it like this all the time?" Tina asked. "Pretty much. She's the life of the party. Always wanting attention." Patrick came and sat next to Destiny. "Why is she like that?" "We have no clue. We think she is so afraid of Pete finding someone close to his age. She is jealous of us, the guys, the fans, Pete's friends. He needs to get rid of her." "Destiny, he does love her." "I know, Patrick. It's just hard to see him like this and our friends." "I know."

Pete came in with out Jeanae. "Pete, I'm so sorry." Brittany stood up and went to Pete. "I understand. She's hard to get along with sometimes." "Is everything alright?" Patrick asked. "Um, no. She broke up with me again. Can we postpone practicing. I just want to lay down." "Sure. If you need us just call." Andy said. "Thanks. I'll talk to you guys later."


After everyone left Pete sat down on the couch next to Tina. "I'm sorry. Jeanae is a good girl. Just a little high strung sometimes." Pete said. "It's ok. Why don't you rest." She put her hand on Pete's thigh. He looked down. "Uh, sorry." She removed her hand. "It's fine. I'm going upstairs. See you later." Tina watched Pete leave.

"I can't fall for him. I won't fall for him." "Why can't you fall for him and who's him?" Tina turned around. "Hi Hillary. Um, no one." "I think you were talking about my brother." "Maybe." "Yep, you were." She sat next to Tina. "I would be nice for him to have a normal girlfriend." "I take it you don't like Jeanae either." "No one does. She does strange things to Pete. He gets so depressed when she hurts him." "I seen that. She broke up with him today." "Great. He's not going to be in a good mood tonight." "He didn't look too good."

"Hillary, can you help me with supper?" Mrs Wentz came into the living room. "Sure thing mom." "Can I help with anything? Tina asked. "No, that's alright. Thanks for asking." "Hillary and Mrs Wentz went to the kitchen and Tina went to Hillary's room to read.

Some time later there was a knock on the door. "Um, come in." Tina got up from the bed. It was Tina's mom. "Just wanted to tell you that your dad and I are here and that supper is ready. Oh, and could you get Pete?" "Sure. We'll be down in a little bit." Tina left and went to the attic. "Pete, Pete, are you up here?" She got to the room Pete was face down on his bed with just boxers on. Tina looked at him and then she bent down by his face. "Pete, wake up." "No, let me sleep." "Pete, it's time for supper." "I'm not hungry." "I don't care. Come on. Get up." She grabbed his arm and pulled him up. Tina slipped and fell on Pete. She was looking straight into his eyes. "If you wanted to get into my bed, all you needed to do was ask." Pete said. "Funny." Tina turned to get up, but Pete held onto her waist. "Let me go." Pete kissed her, running his hands up and down her back. Tina felt him getting hard beneath her. "Pete Wentz, stop and let me go." "Oh, Tina. I'm sorry."

Pete let Tina go and she stood up. She walked to the stairs. Pete ran to her and grabbed her arm. "I'm sorry. Please forgive me." He put on his jeans and shirt. Tina looked away. "So?" "I forgive you. Forget about it." "Alright. I want us to be friends." "So do I." He kissed her on her cheek. "Friends then." "Yes, friends." They both smiled.

Pete and Tina went downstairs and sat at the table. "Finally. I'm starving." Andrew said. "Shut up." "Boys, please. Let's just eat." Everyone ate and after wards Pete and Andrew cleaned up. Later on, Pete brought out Scattergories. "Tina, do you want to play with your brothers and Hillary and I?" "Sure." Pete and Tina walked into the dining area to play the game.

Three hours later everyone except Pete and Tina were in bed. "What do you want to do?" Pete asked. "Not really sure. I'm not tired. Want to watch some tv?" "I guess." "Pete, are you alright." "Not really. Just keep thinking about her. Why am I such a screw up. I have only known you a short time and I can tell you are very special. I feel a connection to you." "Thanks. I just wish she loved me. I always feel like a fuck up when we split." "Maybe you shouldn't be together. It just might be for the best. For both of you of you." "I don't know if I could be without her. I love her so much."

Pete started crying. Tina took him into her arms. " Pete, I'm sorry." Tina pushed his bangs from his eyes. They stayed like that for awhile. Pete's cell phone rang. "I'll be right back." Pete answered the phone and went to the kitchen. He came back a few minutes later with his hoodie. "That was Jeanae. We are getting back together."



Sign up to rate and review this story