Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > the Ghost of You

House of Wolves

by TeamWentz17 3 reviews

Drama....Drama....Drama....Enjoy!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-12-11 - Updated: 2007-12-11 - 488 words - Complete

0Unrated
Erin's POV

I laid there in Frankie's arms. He had wrapped my wrist with bandages and was clenching my wrist with his hand. The blood had stopped and Frankie had fallen asleep. I escaped from his grasp and walked over to the kitchen. I then went into the fridge to get some orange juice.

I then heard the telephone ring and at that moment, the baby kicked. I picked-up the phone, and answered it. To my surprise it was David. He told me that he wanted to see me again. I asked him why he changed his mind, and he told me not to worry about it. This confused me even more now. First he just up and leaves me now he wants to get back together?? Ohh, I hate how his mind works.

We agreed for him to come over within the hour. I took a deep breath, and returned to the living room where Frankie was now waking up. I told him what the plan was. He seemed to be ok with it, but I don't really think that he had a choice.

Like promised, David came over and it was kind of awkward. He announced that he just could not go on without helping to raise our child. I agreed that our child should not grow-up without a father, but my only question was if he'd really be there for her. I have my doubts.

"So, close to four months now, huh Erin girl??" David asked.

He had such a sarcastic grin on his face. I just wanted to slap him for all the drama that he has caused me.

I excused myself from the two guys and walked into the bathroom. That's where I lost it.

"Ohh SPITE!! Ohh Hell!!" I yelled, at the mirror.

I was so mad that I started to quote Shakespeare.

Frank came over and knocked on the door, just to see if I was ok. I then came out of my monologed-state and assured him that I was fine and that I'd be out in a minute or so.

I then washed my face and hands and returned to the boys. To my surprise, David and Frank were both on opposite ends of the room. They both had worried looks on their faces. It was as if they wanted me to choose between the two of them.

"What's going on??" I asked.

"Our child needs a father, but you and I are obviously not in-love anymore," David started.

I was still confused.

"So you have to choose between the two of us," Frank finished.

Now I knew something was up. I loved Frankie more than life itself, but then again, there was David. He had been soo nice to me since Mikey had passed and well, I-I just didn't know who to choose. This was really a dramatic situation, only Mr. William Shakespeare could write about.

To Be Continued.
Sign up to rate and review this story