Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > the Ghost of You

Lives that have been destroyed

by TeamWentz17 3 reviews

Love should come with a handbook. Enjoy!! This is the same setting from where we left off.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-12-13 - Updated: 2007-12-13 - 392 words - Complete

0Unrated
Erin's POV

Mehhhhhhh. This is so difficult. I can't chose between them!! They stared at me and I meekly stared back. I felt like a witness being trialed on a witness stand.

"I can't deal with this right now, I have to go," I plead.

"But this is your house," Frank announced.

"No shit. She obviously doesn't want to choose. Typical Erin. Always being sleesy and leading guys on," David said, snakely.

"Fuck You, you know she's not like that," Frank said, now angry.

Yea. I really couldn't handle it and yes, I knew that I left my own house. I ran over to the base to just escape from everything. There I saw my older brother, Gerard, smoking a cigarette and talking to Ray and Bob about something.

"Gerard?? Can we talk??" I asked.

Gerard flicked his cigarette and nodded. He excused himself from his friends and we walked into the inside portion of the base.

"What's up Erin??" Gerard asked me.

"They're making me choose!! I can't choose!! It's physically impossible for me to choose!!" I said.

"Whoa there killer. You are jumping to way too many conclusions," Gerard said.

I nodded. It was true. I have no idea what's gotten into me. I need a drink. Suddenly my baby kicked me.

"What?? Mommy's stress is bothering you??" I asked, my unborn child.

Gerard gave me a weird look.

"You're talking to yourself again, sis," Gerard said.

I felt my cheeks get warm, yep, I was blushing. Great. Blushing and talking to myself. Wow. A mental hospital looks friendly right about now.

"Erin, just calm down. You know who you want to choose. You know what's right. I can't decide for you," Gerard said. "Plus whomever it may be, I'll fully support your decision," he continued.

I smiled and he lead me back outside.

As I made my way to the other guys, I grabbed Ray's hat and put it on my head. Just then I heard someone gasp behind me.

"M-Mikey??" she asked.

What the hell?? I am NOT Mikey!! I turned around and looked at the poor and confused girl.

"Wrong Way," I replied.

"Ohh, well you know, you two really look a like," Jesse announced.

"Well we ARE twins," I assured her.

"Oooh zing," I heard Frankie comment.


TO BE CONTINUED BECAUSE THE BELL JUST RANG!! xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story