Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > the Ghost of You

OOO Zing??

by TeamWentz17 1 review

Picking up from where we left off. Enjoy!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-12-21 - Updated: 2007-12-21 - 537 words - Complete

0Unrated
Erin's POV

"OOO Zing??" I said, hold back my laughter.

Frankie was always the one to come-up with the craziest remarks. I smiled at him and he returned the expression.

"Frankie?? Can we talk??" I asked.

He nodded and we walked away from our friends. I solemnly looked-up at Frankie. My eyes were glistening and his eyes were fixating into mine.

"I can't love David like I love you. I may be caring his child, but Frankie," I stopped and looked up at Frankie.

My eyes were now filling-up with tears. I wrapped my arms around Frankie's waist and he embraced me with his arms.

"I choose you," I told Frankie.

Frankie's embrace tighten and I nezzled my head into his shoulder. We held onto each other for a good five minutes, but that wasn't until I glanced up for a few seconds and saw David with the worst expression. He looked like he had just witnessed a murder.

"David, I-I," I tried to say.

David just shook his head. I could tell that he was mad, but not mad enough to actually do any harm. He started to move towards us. Before I knew it, I was laying-down on the ground in pain. David continued to kick me in the stomach. I could tell that Frankie was trying to help him off of me, but it was no use. Everytime that Frankie would fight back, David would just kick harder and buck Frankie off of him. This went on for an ungodly amount of painful time. I was scared that I wasn't going to make this out alive.

He eventually backed off, but before he did, he spit on me, and kicked me once more. I just laid there. Useless and bruised.

David walked away and Frankie sat up. He quickly got up and ran over to me.

"Ohh my God," Frankie said.

"Wh-What??" I asked.

"You're stomach is bleeding. We need to get you to the hospital," Frankie pleaded.

This was now scaring me. If I was bleeding from the stomach that means....ohh god.


Frankie's POV

"GERARD!!!!!! DESI!!!!!! SOMEONE!!!!!" I yelled.

Erin had passed-out from the lack of blood in her body. I had wrapped my shirt and hands around her bleeding stomach. I held her in my arms and ran to the hospital.

"Frank??" I heard Gerard's voice from the back room.

"Gerard, c'mere quick!!" I yelled.

I heard Desi, Lindsey, Holly, and Gerard, talking and running into the ER. They all gasped and quickly went to work to save Erin.

"She's gonna lose the baby," I heard Desi say.

"No, she'll be fine. It's all going to work," Gerard said.

"No, Gee, she's lost too much blood. The baby is dieing," Desi replied.

"I CAN'T LOOSE MY UNBORN NEICE AND BROTHER IN THE SAME YEAR," Gerard hollered.

I've never seen Gerard get so hystarical to the point that he drove himself to tears. He cried at Mikey's funeral, but that was probably the only time I saw him actually cry.

"Desi, whatever you do, just keep Erin alive," I said, chimeing in.

Desi nodded and quickly started to perform a C-Section on Erin's belly.


A/N: MORE UPDATES LATER!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!! xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story