Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"Pete Wentz is a F@*king klepto theif"

by Syn_INC 3 reviews

Just read. Sorry its taking so long but work is hell and when we are home we are lazy. Reviews rock our socks though. XOXO Ginny&Cali

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-12-11 - Updated: 2007-12-12 - 1898 words - Complete

1Hot
Chapter 9:
Ginny and I got into my Jeep Grand Cherokee and kissed Kendra goodbye. I kept playimg the clip over and over of Patrick kissing me. I couldn't have been so geeked as I felt that this long ass weekend made up for itself in those 3 seconds.
It was days later and all my memory was erased from my mobile. I was so angry I had a headache for 3 days. This is what I get for doing a favor for my cousin, she asked to switch SIM cards because she wanted to see if it was her phone that was damaged or if was the card. By the time I got my SIM card back into my sidekick it was damaged and I had NO WAY of contacting Patrick.
Needless to say I was a tad pissed off. Scratch that, I was pissed the hell off. But it was my cousin, she was family and I guess that means I couldn't kill her. I looked over at Ginny from the book I was reading as she drove to the place where we would eat.
"So you still have no idea where that hoodie for Clandestine Industries came from?"
"No g. But look."
Ginny went onto her sidekick and quickly pulled up the website. This was as she also pulled into a parking spot.
The hoodie in reference was like the black "5 Seasons" shirt from Clandestine Industries which was Pete Wentz's clothing line. It said "Live. Eat. Sleep. Party. Die. Clandestine Industries." On it. It was trippy because it still smelled like boy.
This is where we drew the conclusion.
"Pete Wentz is a fucking theif." I said shaking my head
"No. Pete Wentz is a fucking klepto theif that takes shit when you're fucking too drunk to notice what's going on." Ginny said rolling her eyes.
"I'm sorrie doll."
"Not the point."
It took about 30 seconds before I realized that there was a FUCKING LINE to this place. Who in the FUCKING HELL brings a HUNGRY Puerto Rican to a restraunat with a line OUT the door and ½ way down the building at 1015a? You don't fuck with Puerto Ricans and their food. That's just not right. Who fucking does that?
Yea, I don't know either but Ginny fucking thinks this is hilarious. I gave her a look that said 'I don't see how this is funny' and she laughed even harder.
"But it is!" Ginny said grabbing her side and laughing some more.
"So yesterday Nicole and I are sitting around the table and then she texted me this invite to something and I realized that her number is similar to yours." I stated going over that sentance.
"Yea?"
"Yep and so we're back from shopping-"
"Where'd you go?"
"The Hip."
"Huh...and then?"
"She broke up with Brad- or no- wait- she's dating him and someone else."
"Yea?"
"Yep."
"Who?"
"Some hispanic guy."
"Huh. That's fucked up."
"I know- she's just- she's my roommate and all but like I said I hang out with you more then I see her."
"Which I've said is pretty sad and funny." Ginny added shaking her head and laughing
"True."
"Where in the hell are we anyway?" I said looking around and realizing that e weren't in chicago anymore. I hate when she did that to me. She knew I hated going to places when I didn't know where I was at.
"Wilmette."
"Really?"
"Yea. I told you its right down Sheridan Road."
"Intesting...really."
"Yea. Chicago, Evanston, Skokie-ish, Wilmette. Wilmette = the best fucking pancakes you've ever- EXCUSE YOU Fucker."
Ginny suddenly snapped as 4 guys went jogging by and the 3rd one hit her without apologizing. He just turned around, looked her up and down like she was short and kept on walking like nothing happened.
"That's my hoodie jerk-off!" Ginny said pouting as the guy ran off with a transformers hoodie just like the one pete stole from her.
Everyone in front of us and behind us looked at her like she was insane.
"Yes she's crazy." I said calmly, "and yes her turrets is acting up. But all she needs is some pancakes and she'll be fine."
With that said we managed to cut in front of 3 groups of people. I didn't think that that bullshit story would get me anywhere. In fact it wasn't even a story I just said it to be funny, but I guess we're truly NOT in the hood anymore and these nice suburb folk will believe anything you tell them.
"And PLUS dude. You lost your own hoodie- oh! And by the way that hoodie you're wearing isn't even on the website. How did you get it?"
Ginny looked up at me and shrugged her shoulders. Usually she has something to say about everything but this time I think she truly just didn't know how she obtained this hoodie.
While I was in my head thinking about this hoodie a lady walked up to us and tapped me on the shoulder.
"Yes?" I asked.
"Can you 2 follow me?" she questioned.
"Umm, I guess." I looked at the 15 or so people ahead of us who gave us sort of mean glares and shruged.
"Come on Gin. Lets go." I said as I grabbed her by her wrist and hauled her along.
We walked right into The Pancake House and they sat us in one of their long booths. One of these easily sat 6 people. We were handed our menus and wondered why the lady place down 4 extra ones.
"I think she's old and senial." Ginny said laughing while I joined her.
"Maybe. But when we were outside she said 'you 2 ladies'."
"True."
As we looked down at the menus the next thing we felt was the booth move as if 4 grown guys sat down. As we both took our heads out the menus Ginny and I looked at each other shocked.
"Love the hoodie." The first guy said referring the statement to Ginny.
"Oh but I love yours." A second guy stated to the first.
The other 2 just looked over and laughed.
"So. After that drunken stupor it was funny when I was going through YouTube and saw a real nice video." The first guy added.
"Listen Pete- hmm, all of Fall Out Boy. That's nice." I said rolling my eyes, "you're a klepto."
"Not technically. It was a swap." He stated folding his hands infront of him.
"Then can I have my hoodie back?" Ginny asked
"No." He replied simply
"You can have anything you want Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz."
"The third" he added and Ginny glared.
"Whatever, you could have anything you want, You could have even had your lawyers slap us with a ciest and decist to pull that footage from YouTube, but you choose instead to steal my hoodie and to stalk us, just to have this conversation?" Ginny concluded.
It came out so fast and so in 'Gin's tone of voice' that they all looked at her and scratched their heads.
"Is she serious?" Andy finally spoke.
"Yea." I said softly.
"Smart cookie." Joe said closing his menu.
He nodded his head in the direction of some girl and she came right over.
"How can I help you guys?" She asked.
"Can we get orange juice all the way around with 2 of the fruit platters for starters, please?"
"Yes sir I'll put that right in."
We didn't get back to the conversation properly when they brought out the orange juice and the friut.
"I said GOD DAMN! Pineapples!" Ginny stated.
"High 5!" Andy added, "these freaks HATE pineapples."
"This is one of the best fruits ever." I added taking a piece and stuffing it in my mouth.
The other 3 guys cringed and I rolled my eyes.
"Yea, hurry eat that shit so it doesn't soak into my cantalope." Pete stated.
This was something no one would never, ever comprehend. How is it that you randomly run into one of the hottest bands in the world accidentally twice?
I noticed that Patrick was just so quiet and I wondered what was going on in his head. He was sitting next to Gin and I wondered why he didn't sit next to me. Ginny and Andrew were busy throwing grapes at each other while Joe joined in the fun.
"So Patrick. Fancy seeing you here." I said laughing at Ginny who was trying to pick out a grape from her shirt.
Patrick looked at me and answered to something Joe said then high 5ed him. I just shook my head confused as to why the boy had completly ignored me.
It was like this on one side of the booth it was Ginny, Patrick and Joe. Then it was Me, in front of Gin, Pete then Andrew. This was just great.
After the fruit fight, we finally ordered our food. Just having an unlimited supply of pancakes at our disposale was like winning the lottery. I couldn't have been happier.
Two and a half hours later we decided that it was time to get up and go so other people could eat.
The guys picked up the check and we all started to walk away.
"What now?" Ginny asked, "you never spoke to Patty."
"He just didn't, I don't know."
We walked outside and were walking to the car when Patty walked up and tapped me on the shoulder. I shrugged it off and kept walking
"Calista!" Patrick yelled.
I turned around and saw him running over. I didn't know what to do so I just stood there dumbfounded. I watched him walk up to me his hand going up to his hair and pulling slightly i wondered what that was about and was going to let my mind wander when the next thing I knew his lips were on mine and I was gasping for air. His lips were like strawberries and I just didn't want to stop kissing him. He pulled me closer and my leg went up doing the stupid corny 'pop' thing anne hathaway talked about in princess diaries.
This went on for like 15 minutes when I finally pushed him away.
"You didn't talk to me in there asshole! I tried to talk to you and just looked at me like I was crazy. I don't like people giving me the crazy crook eye if I don't deserve it. What's your excuse?" I demanded.
"You make me sick." Patrick stated.
"Wrong answer." Ginny and the guys said at the same time all throwing their hands up in frustration.
"WHAT!" I yelled and pushed him back as he tried to grab hold of me again.
"No. No. No. Not like that its not what it sounds like. I mean. Like you do something to me that I just get nausus and I can't speak to you. I really like you Calista." He looked at me from under his hat with those pretty eyes of his and I let out a sigh in frustration. Who says that to someone they like!?
"So then you just kiss random people who make you sick?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest defensivly
"No, that's not it. Its just...Help me guys, please." He said looking over to Joe, Pete, Andy and Ginny
Everyone took 3 steps backwards from us with their hands held up. They were NOT touching this train wreck.
Sign up to rate and review this story