Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

She is kinda cute. I'd maybe eat meat if she asked me too.

by Syn_INC 0 reviews

Here's another one. Hope you like it.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-11-30 - Updated: 2007-11-30 - 1551 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 8:
It was when the night was coming to the end that you felt it in the air. It was nearing 3am and the guys had to leave weather they wanted to or not. The bus was going to pick them up right in front of the bar and they'd just drive out of our lives.
Patrick and I were sitting there as close as we could get just talking. Occationally Pete's hand would fly across and smack Patrick's hand away from his head. I couldn't stop laughing when this happened because Patrick would just turn red.
This had me wondering what wasn't perfect with Patrick. Because right now he's just a cute, chubby guy with great taste in friends and music.
"I know I'm going to sit here and talk to you and just forget eveything that's going on but I'm trying to sit here and figure out what's stopping me from-" Patrick started.
"Oh SHIT!" Andy stated as he grabbed Patrick and started to pull him.
"What- ohhh..."
This guy with kinda crazy hair walked in and just gave the boys this look. They all stood up and Joe drained the bottle of his beer. He looked to Pete and called him over with one finger.
With Pete being the oldest obviously he was the one that was in the most trouble.
"So you have 3 choices. Deal with Dirty. Stay here with her. Or find a new band, cuz we're leaving without you Gingy." Pete concluded.
"Right."
The last thing I remember was us walking outside, Kendra trying to remember her address and us getting a what I thought was a tour of the bus. But I may just have been holusinating as usual.
I sat up in the bed wondering how in God's world did we get home. Kendra was paying her homage to the procelin god and I ran to the sink to do the same. My stomach just kept rumbling and I just kept puking.
If it wasn't for the pictures from Ginny's digital camera I would not have believed that night happened. I then grabbed my phone and saw that it had died too. I smacked myself in the head and heard a sidekick chime.
Kendra handed me a phone and it turned out that it wasn't my phone that was dead. A small smile came to my face as I saw the IM name and a last message.
< IbeDatgirL: finally.
> GINGERcakeP: yes. Finally.
"Ginny we're gonna have to leave in a bit." I said softly.
"Yea I know." Ginny added, her voice hoarse as hell, "what happened? All I remember are bits of pieces of it." Ginny sighed going though her camera.
"Who knows. All I know is that I shouldn't be drinking Tequila." Kendra groaned, "its not my friend. Genovieve. You're a liar!"
I sat there and laughed as I pounded back 3 Motrin's, a Midol (I heard the sugar in that pill is great for hangovers) and 2 Vitamin C's. That one was for the scurvy that Ginny had an odd obsession over.
("In this day and age NO ONE should get scurvy! Now shut the hell up and take your vitamin C!")
I don't know who she knows who has or caught scurvy but whatever.
My thoughts were broken just like the plates in my head when Ginny and Kendra squealed. I nodded my head and they shook theirs. The next thing I heard was Bon Jovi and my mouth dropped.
Memories from last night came flooding back as we watched the digital recording.
+++
Maybe around 245a....
"OK! Fine! I know what I'm going to play." I said as I eased my way through the people.
It had gotten packed in the bar and it had gotten packed fast. This was the only after hours place that was opened until 6a. So when all the places closed this is where people went.
The dance floor was smouldering and Patrick walked right up behind me. I hit C#8. As soon as I saw Patrick's hand touch the juke box I moved the folds and laughed.
"What did you play?" He asked.
"I'm not telling."
Just then, not my song came on and I rolled my eyes.
"Did you play this?" Patrick asked.
"I PLAYED THIS! THIS IS ME!" Ginny stated.
"What?" patrick asked confused
"Rock- power ballads- I swear she died- you know the movie 'The One' with Jet Li?"
"Yea."
"Ok. I swear there was an older one of her who died in the 80s and now that 80s part is stuck..."
> You're such a secret, misty eyed and shady Lady how you hold the key Oh you're like a candle, your flame slowly fadin' Burnin' out and burnin' me Can't you see? Just try and say to you You're bringin' on the heartache <
After that song was through my song rolled into play.
"I played this." I said with a smile.
> I'm not a woman I'm not a man I am something that you'll never understand I'll never beat u I'll never lie And if you're evil I'll forgive u by and by U - I would die 4 u, yeah Darling if u want me 2 U - I would die 4 u I'm not your lover I'm not your friend / I am something that you'll never comprehend <
Dead in the middle of the song the record was stopped and the owner or maybe someone who ran the bar came over the P.A and sighed.
"Ok, I don't understand why JUST because we're in Minnesota and that Prince lives in Minnesota we must PLAY Prince. But you guys know the rules. 3 Prince songs a night. Use them wisely. That is all."
Kendra laughed, she knew that was going to happen. I don't see why she didn't tell me. I rolled my eyes and gave Kendra the finger as her and Ginny high 5ed.
It was a little bit past 3a when it happened. I just laughed as Ginny hauled me to the middle of the dance floor.
The opening guitars and such came in while that one background chimed in. I rolled my eyes and Genovieve's hip bumped me. Kendra held on to me as I somewhere lost Patrick in the middle of it all.
> Once upon a time / Not so long ago <
Ginny whooed and did this thing that I didn't understand and Patrick threw his arms in the air as if saying 'I give up.' I managed to grab him as 'Living on a Prayer' came on.
> Tommy used to work on the docks Union's been on strike He's down on his luck...it's tough, so tough Gina works the diner all day Working for her man, she brings home her pay For love - for love /She says: We've got to hold on to what we've got It doesn't make a difference If we make it or not We've got each other and that's a lot / For love - we'll give it a shot <
*
"That is so sad." Pete and Joe said at the same time.
"Doesn't Patrick hate this song?" Andy asked.
"No. I thought he dispised it?" Joe stated.
"She is kinda cute. I'd maybe eat meat if she asked me too." Andy sighed.
"You're a liar." Pete said laughing.
"I know."
> Ohh We're half way there Woah Livin' on a prayer Take my hand and we'll make it - I swear / Livin' on a prayer <
"Wanna join them?" Pete asked.
"Why not? We can make fun of Lunchbox later for it." Andy schemed.
"Nice." Joe said as they high 5ed.
*
The rest of the guys came to the middle and started to bounce around. Kendra grabbed Pete and just started to dance with him. I then took Patrick and did the same. I could have thought we connected for a moment when he gently placed his hands on my hips, but I guess that was just the alcohol talking...
+++
"Tommy's got his six string in hock Now he's holding in what he used To make it talk - so tough, it's tough Gina dreams of running away When she cries in the night / Tommy whispers: Baby it's okay, someday..." Ginny softly sung as the recording on the camera stopped.
"Can we SO put this on YOUTube?" I asked laughing, "Look at Petey Pablo GO!"
"He's acctually got rhythem!" Kendra added laughing, "rewind- right there! I wasn't gonna let him go. Ashlee's gonna kill his ass."
"No shit right?" I said laughing again.
We had some sort of breakfast and I was still going to through the pictures. Gin had a 5G memory card for her camera so I was going through pictures for minutes. I got to one and ran over to Kendra and Ginny who were looking for Ginny's Transformers hoodie.
"You guys! Look at this." I said through a squeal.
I hit play and the 3 second clip played. His lips hit mine and that was all. I got this smile on my face and couldn't stop laughing.
*
"You know- this is just great drunken hours later." Pete said smiling, "I got my Transformers hoodie."
"Way to go. Want a cookie?" Patrick asked through a yawn.
"You know what? Yes. Yes I fucking do" Pete stated and then zipped the hoodie up and walked away.
Sign up to rate and review this story