Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Beautiful Disaster

We had a fight.

by Meg2005 3 reviews

Brendon and Chelsea have a huge fight.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2007-12-13 - Updated: 2007-12-14 - 1024 words - Complete

0Unrated
‘Hello.’ Brendon said into the phone later that afternoon as Chelsea and Thomas took a nap.

‘Hi Brendon.’ Mrs. Reeves said.

‘Hey mom, what’s up?’

‘I’m sorry we missed your call earlier today, how was Chelsea’s doctor’s appointment?’

‘That’s actually why I called you today; do you want to go to dinner tonight? Chelsea and I have something we need to talk to you about.’

‘Sure honey is everything okay?’

‘We can talk about it later, how is 7?’

‘It works.’

‘Great, we’ll see you guys later.’ Brendon said.

‘Bye sweetie.’ Mrs. Reeves said before Brendon hung up.

‘Hey babe, who was on the phone?’ Chelsea asked walking into the kitchen in Brendon’s lavender hoodie.

‘It was your mom.’

‘What did she want?’

‘I called her earlier.’

‘Why?’

‘We’re having dinner with our parents tonight; I figured we needed to tell them about tomorrow and your pregnancy.’

‘Is it necessary?’

‘I just figured that both of our moms at least knew that we thought you were pregnant again, I figured it’d be easier to explain now rather than later when they asked about it.’

‘Oh.’ Chelsea said as she sat down at the kitchen table. Brendon watched her with a curious eye.

‘Are you alright?’

‘How come all of this bad stuff happens to us? What did we do that was so wrong these kinds of things happen to us? We have to deal with your ass hole manager, we are falsely divorced, our son is kidnapped away from us, and just as we’re starting to get our life back on track this comes along and takes a huge toll on our marriage and the raising of our son.’ Chelsea said as tears rolled down her cheeks.

‘This isn’t taking a toll on our marriage.’ Brendon mumbled as he took a bowl out of the cabinet.

‘Brendon, don’t lie to me, I’m not blind.’

‘Chels…’

‘I know that you are annoyed with the fact that I’ve been sick lately, I know that you’re mad about tomorrow, I know that you’re frustrated with the fact that you can’t have a break from tour with out it being filled with drama. You don’t look at me the same way you used to.’

‘You’re right I am annoyed, I am frustrated, I am mad but it’s not towards you.’

‘Then who is it towards Brendon because really the only person that you’re taking it out on is me.’ Chelsea said standing up.

‘I’m sorry Chelsea. But put yourself in my place, I have an amazing wife, an amazing son, a life that I have always dreamt about and all of a sudden one person comes in and tries to ruin that best he can am I supposed to be happy about it?’

‘No Brendon you’re not supposed to be happy about it but pushing me away and taking it out on me isn’t going to fix it.’

‘What am I supposed to do Chelsea? I don’t know what you want me to do, I’m dealing with this the best way that I can.’

‘Well you’re doing a great job Bren.’ Chelsea said standing up and walking up the stairs. Brendon yelled in frustration before following up the stairs to get his keys.

‘Where are you going?’

‘I need to think.’ Brendon said kissing her cheek before walking out of the room leaving his cell phone on the table by their bed. Chelsea sat on top of the bed as she heard the garage door shut after Brendon had backed his car out of the drive way.

‘What happened?’ Jennifer asked twenty minutes later as Chelsea sat on the bed in the same place she had been in when Brendon left.

‘Brendon and I have never had a fight like that. We had a fight.’ Chelsea said as she broke down into tears.

‘Baby, you two are going to be fine.’

‘I know but I just don’t know what to do.’

‘You are both really frustrated right now with everything that is going on in your lives right now you two both have a right to be frustrated.’

‘I know but I just wish that he would talk to me instead of leaving and going to talk to Ryan or where ever he went.’

‘I know babe.’ Jennifer said pulling Chelsea into a hug just as Thomas was waking up.

At 6:45, Brendon had yet to come home. Chelsea had tried calling him before she realized that Brendon had left his phone at home. She had gotten herself and Thomas ready to go to eat with their parents.

Chelsea pulled up into the parking lot of the restaurant they had planned to meet at. She slowly got out of the car and opened the door to get Thomas out of the car.

‘Chelsea?’ she heard. She turned around to find Brendon.

‘Brendon.’ Chelsea said letting out a sigh of relief. Brendon walked over to her and pulled into a hug.

‘I’m sorry baby.’ He whispered kissing the side of her head, ‘I’m so sorry.’

‘Brendon, you scared me.’

‘I’m so sorry, I’m dumb.’

‘Brendon talk to me, tell me something.’

‘I’m scared, I’m so scared that something is going to happen to us and we aren’t going to be us anymore. I don’t know what I would do with out you and I’m scared that something is going to happen and it’s going to mess us up.’

‘Brendon the only people that can mess us up is us, nothing is going to change that.’

‘I love you so much.’

‘I love you too.’ Chelsea whispered as she rested her palms against Brendon’s face kissing his lips softly as Thomas started to fuss.

‘Come on we have some news to tell our parents.’ He said softly after Chelsea had taken Thomas out of the car. Chelsea took Brendon’s hand and walked into the restaurant feeling better than she had in weeks.
Sign up to rate and review this story