Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > London beckoned songs about lovers and this was the best I could do.

chapter four

by MOTHMANVASQUEZ 2 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2007-12-15 - Updated: 2007-12-16 - 540 words

0Unrated
Chapter Four.

I watch the new guy out of the corner of my eye as we made our way to the car. He was walking quietly next to me, eyes fixed on my car. A moment of doubt flashed through me as I realized that I’d just agreed to give a ride to a total stranger. But then I’d also just left my little brother at the store and run away from home, so I guess this is just one more thing on the list.
I unlocked the car and opened the drivers door, sliding in as the older boy dropped into the passenger seat. I watched him as he pulled out a cigarette.
“No way, dude. Not in my car.” I said, shaking my head. There where few things in the world i held a strong opinion on. Smoking was one of them.
He sighed deeply before putting the pack back in his pocket. “So,” he said, twisting in his seat to face me. “What’s your name, kid?” Kid? He was calling me Kid?
“Joe Jonas. And I’m 18...” I said, slightly irritated as I started the car and pulled out of the parking lot. The other man laughed.
“So, Joe Jonas, 18 years old, where are you heading?”
I glanced over at him. “Shouldn’t I be asking you that? I am the one behind the wheel...”
He smirked again. Why did he have to be do dam.n cocky? “You don’t even know my name kid.”
I felt the smirk creep onto my face now. Despite his denial in the store, I was 96% sure he was really Ryan Ross. Panic! was one the bands I’d developed an interest in despite (or maybe because of) my mothers disapproval. “Well, I know you said you weren’t Ryan Ross, but i’m not sure i believe you.”
He sighed, looking out the window. “If i am, are you gonna go all fanboy on me?”
“Nope. Not my style.” I answered, taking one hand off the steering wheel and resting it on the side of my door.
“Well, than i guess I am.” He said, resting his head against the window.
“Then, omg i have Ryan Ross in my car.” He glared at me and I laughed. “Kidding, dude, kidding.” He cracked a small smile before turning to look back out the window.
After a few minutes of driving in silence I glanced over at him again. “I am honestly, literally, going nowhere. I’m just driving until i find somewhere I wanna be, so tell me if you want to go.”
Ryan turn to face me again. “What’s an 18 year old pretty boy like you doing on the road?”
I shrugged, “Nothing, that’s the point.”
He sighed, thinking for a minute. “You know, nothing sounds pretty good right now. Do you mind if I tag along?”
I study him for a minute before saying “Sure, whatever. It’s your life.” He nodded. “You still cant smoke in my car.” I joked lightly, earning myself a smile in return.
“Okay, whatever. Your car, your rules.”
I smiled slight yo myself as i pulled onto the highway. This was going to be an interesting trip.
Sign up to rate and review this story