Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Best Friends, Ex Friends Til The End Better Off As Lovers

Chapter 30: And All Of The Mothers Raise Their Babies To Stay Away From Me

by patricksgirl84 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-12-16 - Updated: 2007-12-17 - 2360 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 30: And All Of The Mothers Raise Their Babies To Stay Away From Me

Patrick came home after a few hours of driving around. Destiny was playing in the living room with Andrew. Patrick came in and sat down on the couch. “Andrew, could you go upstairs. I want to talk to your mom.” Andrew looked at Patrick and then at Destiny. “Go on, honey.” Destiny got up and sat next to Patrick. Once Andrew left Patrick turned to Destiny. “I’m sorry. I shouldn’t of gotten as mad as I did. Will you forgive me?” “Of course. I do have some good news.” “Really?” “Yes, Josh called. He’s going to file for the divorce. He’s really sorry.” “You sure?” “Yeah. He is going to a lawyer in a couple of days.” “I want to believe him, but it’s a little hard.” “I understand. He did sound sincere.” “I hope he is. Do you want to go out tonight? We can drop the boys off at my mom’s. I’m going into the studio tomorrow afternoon, so we can spend some time in the morning together.” “I’d love to. Patty, I’m sorry too. I should of told you right away about seeing Josh.” Patrick kissed her. “I just worry about you. Do you understand?” “Of course I do.”

“Why don’t you get some things together for Nathan and I’ll get some things for Andrew? And then we can drop them off now.” “Sounds good.” She kissed him and went upstairs.

After dropping the boys off Patrick and Destiny came home and got dressed. “So, where do you want to go?” Patrick asked. “I don’t know. Just going for pizza sounds good. How about that?” “Actually, not too bad. Just want to be with you.” Patrick wrapped his arms around Destiny. “I can hardly get my arms around you.” “Um, are you trying to stay home by yourself?” “No, I’m just saying, this isn’t going to end well, is it?” “I’m teasing you. Calm down, Patty.” He smiled down at her and gave her a kiss. “Why don’t you get dressed. I have a few phone calls to make.” “Alright.”

Patrick watched Destiny walk up the stairs and he went to the phone. “Pete, what’s going on?” “Not much. Just put James down. What’s wrong?” “Um, well you know about how I think Josh is alive.” “Yeah. I think you’re crazy but you have your reasons.” “He is.” “He is what?” “He’s alive dumb ass.” “Oh. What are you going to do?” “I don’t know. He met with Destiny the other day at the park. She didn’t tell me. He now is supposedly going to file for divorce. She seems to believe him, but I just don’t know. What do you think I should do?” “Damn, I have no idea. Why don’t you go to the police?” “She doesn’t want me to. Especially now. If he’s being so nice, there’s really nothing wrong.” “Yeah, I guess you are right. Why don’t you talk to him?” “That’s what I was thinking. Maybe tomorrow before I go to the studio.” “Good luck. If you need anything, just call me. I’m always here for you.” “Thanks. I need to go. We are going out.” “Have fun.”

Destiny came downstairs. “Who was on the phone?” “Pete. Just wanted to see if he was going to go in the studio tomorrow. You look beautiful. Give me a few minutes. I want to take a quick shower and I’ll be ready to go.” Destiny sat on the couch and waited for Patrick. A few minutes later he came down and they went out for pizza. Coming home they stopped and got a video. Patrick opened the door and Destiny stepped in. “It’s freezing out there.” She said. “It might snow tonight. I want you to stay home tomorrow if it does. I’ll have my mom drop the boys off or I’ll get them.” “Okay. Do you want some popcorn?” “Sure. I’ll get the movie ready.” A few minutes later Destiny came into the living room with a bowl of popcorn. She sat next to Patrick. Soon Destiny’s eyes fell and she was asleep.

“Baby, wake up.” Destiny opened her eyes. “Yeah.” “My leg is asleep. Do you want to go upstairs to bed?” “I’m sorry. I’m just really tired.” “It’s alright. Come on.” Patrick stood and took Destiny’s hand. They walked upstairs to the bedroom. “I want to do something for you.” Patrick said. “Oh no. What?” “You’ll like it. Just trust me. Okay?” “I trust you.” She smiled at him. Patrick took off Destiny’s shirt. Running his hands down her arms and legs he bent down and took her shoes and socks off. He stood up and kissed her. His hands went to the waistband of her jeans and he pushed them down with her panties. Patrick then took her bra off and lead her to the bed. “Lay down. I’ll be right back.”

Destiny laid on the bed and a few minutes later Patrick came back with just his jeans and a bottle of lotion. He sat on the bed and removed the blanket from Destiny’s body. He put some lotion in his hand and began rubbing it on her shoulders first, then he moved down to her breasts. “Patrick, that feels amazing.” “I thought you would like it.” He smiled down at her. Patrick put some more lotion on his hands and started rubbing Destiny’s belly softly. All at once he felt little kicks. “Hey, do you feel that?” “Yes, they are both kicking. I think they like it.” Patrick kept rubbing her belly. He looked at Destiny’s face and she was asleep. He covered her up and took off his jeans and got back in bed.

Destiny awoke in Patrick’s arms. “Good morning.” She looked at Patrick. “I’m sorry.” “For what?” “For falling asleep. Twice. We had one night to ourselves and I couldn’t even stay awake.” “I understand. How did you sleep?” “Real good. Thank you for last night.” “Anytime. I’m going to get up and get some breakfast going. Why don’t you go and take a shower.” “Alright.” Destiny watched Patrick get up and put some clothes on. She got up and went into the bathroom and took a shower and put on some clothes.

“Something smells good.” Destiny said as she walked into the kitchen. “I’m making omelets. I hope you like them.” “You know I will.” “Oh, you are not to go outside at all today.” “So it snowed?” She went to the window. “About a foot or so and it’s still snowing. I’ll call my mom later and have her bring the boys home.” “Okay.” “Sit down. They are ready.” Patrick and Destiny ate breakfast and cleaned up. “I think I’m going to go. It might take me awhile to get to the studio. If you need anything,” “I’ll call you.” “I know, I’m sounding like a broken record. I’m sorry.” Destiny walked to Patrick. “It’s alright.” She kissed him. “I love you. Thank you for caring.” Patrick put on his hoodie and grabbed his laptop. “Take care of yourself and stay warm.” “I will. Drive safe.” She watched Patrick walk out the door.

About a half hour later there was a knock on the door. Destiny walked to the door. She opened it. “What did you, Josh! What do you want?” “Can I come in?” “Um, yeah. Of course.” Josh stepped inside and closed the door. “Do you want something to drink?” “Coffee would be nice. If it’s not too much trouble.” “Alright.” Destiny started making the coffee. “So what do you want?” “I just wanted to see you again. I know we got married in name only, but I do love you. I always have.” “Josh, we’ve been over this. I love Patrick.” Destiny poured a cup of coffee for Josh. “Here you go. Have you talked to the lawyer?” “Not yet.” “When are you?” “That’s what I want to talk to you about.” “Oh god, no. Josh you said you were going to go to the lawyer and you would grant me a divorce.” “I just can’t. I love you to much.”

He took a drink of the coffee and stood up. He walked to Destiny. “You know what, why don’t you leave. I don’t want you here.” She stood up. “If I can’t have you, no one can. Especially, that freak Stump. How I hated him in school. I would see you with him and wanted to kill him then. I really should of.” “Please Josh. Will you just leave?” “No, you are going to come with me.” “Can’t you see that I’m pregnant?” Destiny tried to get past Josh. He grabbed her arms and pushed her against the wall. “I love you. Why can’t you love me back?” He kissed her forcedly. Destiny spit in his face. “Let me go.” Destiny looked down. “Oh god no.” “What is it?” “My water broke, you bastard. I can’t have these babies. I‘m only 7 months.” Josh let her go. “I’m sorry, Destiny. I didn’t want this to happen.” “Then why did you come here. If anything happens to these babies, you are going to pay. I need to get to the hospital.” “I’ll take you there.” “No! I don’t want you to help me with anything.” “Destiny, I promise I’ll take you there.” “Oww. It hurts.” She grabbed her stomach. “Call the ambulance.” “Fine. Let me help you to the couch.”

Once Destiny was on the couch Josh called 911. A few minutes later he walked to her. “How are you doing?” Destiny glared at him. “They say it may take awhile. There was a pile up on the highway. Are you sure, you don’t want me to take you in?” “Alright. But you do anything I’m out of your car.” “I promise not to do anything.” Destiny grabbed her jacket and her and Josh left. It was slow going for awhile. “It hurts so much. Josh, can you call Patrick?” “Can’t it wait.” “No! He’s the father of these babies. Oh never mind. You know he’s going to chew your ass out.” Destiny called Patrick. “Hey babe, how are you?” “Not good. I don’t know how to tell you this. Josh came by today and my water broke. We are on the way to the hospital now.” “What the fuck? It‘s too early. Why did he come by the house?” “He was up to his same old crap. You were right. I’m sorry.” She looked at Josh. “Okay, you sure he’s going to take you to the hospital?” “Yes, he did call 911, but there was a accident and it would of taken them too long. Patty, I need you.” She started crying.

Josh reached over and placed his hand on hers. “Don’t you dare touch me.” She told him. “Calm down. Just tell him to drive and get you there safe. I’m on my way. I love you.” “I love you too.” Destiny hung up and placed her hand on her stomach. They arrived to the hospital. “You can leave. I don’t want you here and I’m sure Patrick doesn’t either.” “I’m sorry.” “How many times can you say that without it getting old. Just give me the divorce.” “I will. Take care.” Destiny stepped out of the car and went to the front desk.

“How may I help you?” “My water broke and I’m 7 months along.” “Oh, okay. Is anyone with you?” “No, I had someone drive me and my boyfriend is on his way.” “Sit here.” Destiny sat in a wheelchair and was wheeled to the maternity ward. She was taken to a room and was changed and hooked up to a heart monitor for the babies. “Everything looks good. The doctor will be here in a few minutes.” “Thank you.” Destiny laid her head on the pillow. “Hello Destiny.” “Hi Doctor Stacey. How is everything.” “Good except that these babies shouldn’t really be born this soon. I want to see how dilated you are and get an ultrasound. What were you doing when your water broke?” “Actually, my ex husband came by and kind of got me stressed. I guess it was my fault.” “No, it wasn’t. Sometimes you can’t stop babies from being born. I think these two want to see you and Patrick. Let’s check you out.”

The doctor checked Destiny. “This might go pretty fast. You are already 8 centimeters. I want to get some pictures of these two.” The doctor put some gel on her stomach and got the ultrasound wand and ran it over Destiny’s stomach. “They are both moving quite a bit. The heart rates are very good. As of now, things are going well. I do need to talk to you about what is going to happen when you start to push. When you get ready I want you moved to a labor room. There are going to be two teams for the babies. My concern is for their lungs. The last few months are critical for development of the lungs. I’m not saying anything will happen, but we need to be prepared.” “Alright.” “If you need anything call one of the nurses. I’m on call all night, so I’m sure I’ll be delivering these two.” “Thank you, doctor.” “You get some rest.” “I will.” Destiny rubbed her stomach. “Please be safe. I couldn’t live with myself if something happened to you two.” She laid her head back on the pillow with tears running down her face.
Sign up to rate and review this story