Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Dont Wanna be an American Idiot

What happened?

by brittanyxbroken13 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2007-12-21 - Updated: 2007-12-22 - 677 words

0Unrated
Kiley's POV

Brittany collapsed onto a chair. Pete and I rushed over to her. Her breathing was shallow, and she had broken out into a sweat.
"Brittany!" I yelled grabbing her by her shoulders and shaking her slightly. Her eyes opened, and then closed again. "Call 911" I yelled at no one in particular. Pete unzipped Britt's hoodie and took it off of her in attempts to cool her off. Her eyes opened again as Pete pushed her hair out of her face.
"Britt, what's happening?" Ryan asked.
"I....don’t....know." Britt said slowly, as if it was a major chore just to speak.

“Is it hard to breathe?” Pete asked worriedly.

“911 are coming.” Spencer said. At that moment, the librarian came running over.

“Get back! Give her space! Call 911!” He screamed.

“Already been done dickwad.” Pete spat. The teacher looked at him, but said nothing.

“Why…..” Britt said.

“Something’s wrong with you, Britt.” Ryan explained.

“Did she eat something she could be allergic to?” The teacher asked.

“Come to think of it I’ve never seen her eat.” Pete said. We all looked at each other. Steff, Joe, Patrick, Andy, and Jon came rushing in with paramedics coming in right behind them.

“What the hell?” Steffy said.

“She collapsed. I think she’s having breathing troubles” Pete explained. One of the EMS herded us to the front of the library. He said we could wait there, and that the paramedics needed space. The EMS workers were checking her blood pressure, heart rate, shining a flashlight in her eyes, and hooking her up to and IV. They asked her a billion questions.

“What the hell is going on?” Patrick muttered. Pete shook his head. A lady dressed in a crisp white pantsuit came over to us.

“What has she eaten today?” She asked us.

“As far as we know, nothing.” Pete said.

“And yesterday?” She asked.

“Same.” He answered. The lady shook her head.

“That’s what we thought. Your friend has an eating disorder. Her body tells us the whole story. She has all the signs of anorexia and bulimia. I wouldn’t be surprised if she had both. Most girls with her issues do.” The woman explained. We all stared at her, opened mouth in shock. Brittany wasn’t like that, was she?

Pete’s POV

I shook my head again. No way. Brittany was anorexic or bulimic or anything like that. No way in hell….right?

“Whatever. What are you going to do to help her?” I demanded.

“Inform the school and her family, so they can keep tabs, give her antibiotics to help her throat, because it’s a little ripped up from the vomiting. We’ll put her on a diet and eating plan so we can control what she eats. And possibly anti-depressants, because that might be one of her problems.” She told us.

“But what are you going to do RIGHT NOW?!” Steff screamed. The lady looked a little taken aback, but then the fake smile was reapplied to her face.

“Right now we are pumping her full of liquid vitamins and nutrients. Then she should be stable enough to go home. After a few days of bed rest she’ll be okay to come back to school. Then we’ll put her in touch with a therapist and anyone else her parents feel she should be in contact with.” The woman told us calmly.

“Are you a social worker or something?” Brendon blurted out. She smiled and nodded. A paramedic came over to where we were standing.

“Your friend wants you over there.” He told us. We all bolted to Brittany, who was now lying on a couch with an IV in each arm.

“Are you okay?” Joe asked.

“Does she look okay to you?” Kiley snapped. It was silent for a few minutes.

“Is it true?” Spencer asked finally. It was the question that was on all of our minds Brittany looked away and nodded.

“Why?” Andy whispered. Britt shrugged, still not looking at any of us.
Sign up to rate and review this story