Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Roxanna

Mr. Blue-eyed Cop

by xxACoalminexx 8 reviews

R for language. And a little Romance, oooh.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2007-12-25 - Updated: 2007-12-25 - 854 words

0Unrated
My jaw dropped along with the gun. He couldn’t have said what I thought he said. But the name rang out clearly in my mind. William Nesbit. My heart was pounding. He couldn’t be back. It was impossible. This blue-eyed freak must have known who I was! He was intentionally fucking with my head! I pushed him away from me. He hit the front door and slid down to the ground.

“I don’t know who the fuck you are but stop playing games with my fucking head!” I kicked him in the stomach three times.

He groaned in agony, the little bastard. I wanted to strangle him, to rip his head off. How dare he tell me that William Nesbit was back? It wasn’t true; I had to believe that it was just all a lie. I bent down to pick up the gun. It wasn’t clear to me who exactly I was going to shoot. I needed to hear a gunshot though. I would’ve pulled the trigger too, if it hadn’t been for Gerard. He grabbed my waist from behind and pulled me backwards. I panted heavily and stared at the cop. His shoulders were slumped and there was blood dripping from the corner of his mouth.

“Shit,” I cursed under my breath.

How could I have been such an idiot? Any chance I had of proving that I didn’t kill Old Man Jenkins had now disappeared. Why the hell did I decide to attack a police officer? I was screwed now... Gerard arms remained tightly around me but I could feel that he was very tense. Why wouldn’t he be? I just practically killed someone. He was probably terrified of me now, just like everyone else. He probably hated me, the only person who might have actually been my friend. To my utter horror, I started to cry. The tears simply wouldn’t stop running down my cheeks, I couldn’t fucking control myself. I sobbed into Gerard’s shirt. He wanted to pull away, it was obvious. But for some odd reason, he held me until I consoled myself.

“It’s okay...”he whispered into my ear, “Don’t cry...”

His lips brushed against my tear stained cheek. I wanted to kiss him back but I resisted with all my heart. I didn’t want to make this any harder for myself.

I gently shoved him away and rubbed my eyes, “You and Mikey need to get out of here before he wakes up. Quick.”

Mikey turned around, looking eager to leave but Gerard grabbed his arm and spoke, “Well what are you gonna do?”

“It doesn’t matter what I’m gonna do. No one gives a fuck about me, okay? Just go home. Or to school. Anywhere but here.”

“What the hell are you saying? You keep acting like I don’t exist! I give a fuck about you. I gave up my perfect attendance record for you. I’m letting you sleep in my bed for as long as you want. I even suffered through my mom’s stupid lecture about safe sex last night, okay? For you, only for you. Doesn’t that mean anything? I like you a whole fucking lot, Roxanna. I’m serious. So calm the fuck down. I’m not leaving you here.”

I was blown away by his speech. I grinned very widely and threw my arms around his neck, “Aww, Gerard!”

We rocked back and forth. I received a warm, fuzzy feeling.

Mikey cleared his throat, breaking our embrace, “Uh....guys...sorry I had to interrupt that little love fest, but I really think we should be deciding what to do about Mr. Blue-eyed Cop,”

“Right...” Gerard blushed.

“Uh....why don’t we just leave?” I suggested, “Then we can...dye my hair! And you guys’s too. And we can put make-up on or something. He won’t recognize us!”

Mikey nodded, “But we gotta get rid of the gun somehow.”

“Oh, we can throw it in the river near my house,” I said.

“Well, okay then. Let’s go!”

The situation didn’t seem so bad for the moment. But I knew that there was a high risk of getting framed for the Old Man Jenkins thing. If what Mr. Blue-eyed Cop said about the witness was right, I might as well just give up now. William Nesbit was not going to let me go easily. Thinking his name sent chills down my spine. He was probably the sole person whom I was truly afraid of. I tried not to show my nervousness as we walked towards the river. After a few seconds, I found that I couldn’t stop trembling.

“Roxanna?” Gerard asked, probably noticing.

I looked up at him, predicting the question he was about to ask, “Yeah?”

“Who...who’s William Nesbit?”

___________________________________

Okay, yeah, sucky chapter. I'm sorry guys! I feel horrible that I made you wait so long and then wrote like crap. Forgive me please? I'll beg and give you guys cookies!

Love Much,
Coal
Sign up to rate and review this story