Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Million Sunsets, One Last Sunrise.

Chapter Nine: Joke

by EvolHexx 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2007-12-27 - Updated: 2007-12-27 - 993 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Nine: Joke
~FRANKIE’S P.O.V~

I bit my lip, repressing the sudden anger that flowed throw me.
Gerard placed his hand on my back, as we followed the young lady.
I payed no attention to the exotic furniture—Nor to the splendid scenery.

I smirked suddenly—
‘That mother fucker is gonna die.’ I thought to myself—
Gerard looked down upon me suddenly
SHIT! He had heard me.
I threw him a fake smile, he didn’t buy it.

“Fran-” He was cut off as the young lady opened a wooden door.

“Well, here we are.” She smiled happily. “Gerard, your door is just down the ha-”

“Were staying in the same room.” He interrupted.

The young lady grinned in disappointment.
She obviously had a thing for Gerard.

“B-But there’s only one bed!” She suddenly yelled, her voice high pitch.

Gerard smiled lightly. “Even if there was two Ellena, we would most probable sleep in the same bed.”

The young lady called Ellena, grinned once more.
“Dinner’s at 7.” She mumbled sadly.

My thoughts had suddenly faded away. “Dinner?” I questioned.

Gerard gave my shoulder a squeeze. “Yeah.”

Ellena bowed her head once to Gerard, and once to me. “A bath will be prepared by two maids, and they will bring you fresh clothes and drinks.” She smiled warmly to Gerard, blushing as he touched her shoulder giving his thanks. She handed him the key, biting her lip nervously as she departed walked the opposite direction.

Gerard sighted. “Shall we go in?”

I nodded, as he opened the door allowing it to swing open.
I gasped.
The walls painted red, covered in black luxurious detailed flowers.
The furniture, a dark polished brown—lacquered giving the effect of multiple browns.
Two sets of crimson curtains hung high.
The bed, wide. Covered with silk black sheets.
A gothic feeling to it—Just the way I liked it.

Gerard chuckled at my reaction.

“This was my room when I lived here, long ago. But-“ He paused. “It can be, OUR room now.” He kissed the top of my head, I grinned.

We entered—
I yawned, seating myself onto the soft bed. “Ahh, so tired.” I mumbled, falling backwards. I moved my body forward, until my head rested against the soft pillow. “Mmm.” I smiled, shutting my eyes slightly.

My fathers face, flashed upon my eyes—
I held in my moan of anger, shutting my eyed tightly.

I felt the bed sink slightly—Gerard had seated himself obviously.
I opened my eyed, he watched me carefully, a small smirk arose on his face.

“Whatcha doing?” He asked.

I grinned.

“Trying to forget about something.” I whispered quietly.

He chuckled. “Want me to help you?”

My eyebrow lifted. “Ehh, sure.” I mumbled.

Gerard licked his lips—
He suddenly crawled towards me, I had completely shutdown.
He seated himself onto of me, looking down upon me.
I felt the heat rushing to my face.

No! No! That DID NOT, just happen!
Yet it had.

“What’s the matter babe? I’m only try to help.” He teased, kissing the side of my mouth.
My hands had suddenly developed a mind of there own, they reached out—I ran my finger down his spin.

I don’t know what had suddenly come over me, in that split second.
It was as if, our body’s called out to each other—
For each others warmth.
I wanted Gerard—And I wanted him now.

“I want you- and I want you now.” I whispered the very thing I had thought.

Gerard smiled seductively.

“You have me, and you always will. So do with me, what you will.” He stated, pressing his lips against mine roughly. I felt my lips bruise against his, yet I pushed mine against his harder. We broke apart for a moment or so, then quickly pressing out lips to one another’s once again. I sucked his lower lip, as he allowed me access, our tongues raced against each others.
I was too captivated in the moment, that I hadn’t realized, he had undid his shirt, throwing it to the floor. His hands slipped under my t-shirt, slowly pulling it off me.

We broke apart gasping for air. “G-Gerard!” I moaned, as he sucked my neck, nibbling it playfully.

The door suddenly swung open, we payed no attention to it.
A moan escaped my lips one again, my lips throbbed for him.

“OH SWEET JESUS!” An unfamiliar voice yelled.

I snapped my head towards the intruder. The young lady called Ellena stood, staring at us discussed.
Gerard kissed my neck once more, lifting himself to look towards Ellena.

“Oh, didn’t see you come in Ellena.” He smiled.

Ellena turned towards the wall awkwardly. “EHH, UMM. Should I come back in an, umm hour? Two maybe—I mean, even 3 I don’t. Umm, really mind.” She coughed uncomfortable.

“No, no. Its fine—We were, umm. Just finishing.” I yelled, trying to break the awkward silence.

Gerard eyed me in disappointment, a little whisper of “awww” escaped his lips.

“Ha, Ahh. Ha- Um yeah.” Ellena mumbled.

I stood up, gesturing Gerard to get of me. “Umm, yeah. Do what ever you, umm had to do.”

Ellena threw me a fake smile, I looked towards Gerard grinning who lay beside me.

“Don’t you wanna continue?” He whispered, throwing me a smirk.

“Shh!” I snapped.

I laughed awkwardly as I turned towards Ellena.

“I-Umm, I’ll prepare the bath. And- Eh, its very small. So, I- Umm. Yeah, ehh don’t think you two can fit- I mean, umm. Yeah. Fit, but, ehh. You can try. I- ummm, I mean. I-If you want.” She stumbled on her words, trying to sound normal.

“Oh. We’ll fit, and if not—we always have the bathroom fl-” Gerard began.

“AHAHAH. Very funny Gerard. He’s joking, RIGHT!” I nudged him, eying him darkly.

“Yess.. Joking.” He whispered sarcastically.
Sign up to rate and review this story