Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Million Sunsets, One Last Sunrise.

Chapter Ten: Freak

by EvolHexx 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2007-12-27 - Updated: 2007-12-28 - 799 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Ten: Freak
~FRANKIE’S P.O.V~

I eyed Gerard darkly, as I slipped my arm back into my crumbled band t-shirt he had thrown to the ground. He chuckled as Ellena walked back into the room, and the heat arose onto my face.

“Ehh, the bath is ready.” She mumbled still awkward.

“Thank you Ellena.” Gerard whispered, rolling himself of the bed, walking towards her. He bent over, whispering into her ear, he’s eyes made there way towards me. “Really? Oh- I’ll go tell Raymond.” She nodded, bowing towards Gerard than towards me, as she departed.

“What was that about?” I questioned curiously.

“Message for my father, nothing more.”

I grinned. “Who’s Raymond?”

Gerard smiled at me. “It’s my fathers name.”

I nodded doubtfully.
I bit my lips nervously, were me and Gerard about to..
No! No it wouldn’t have led to that.
A replay of Gerard’s hand slipping under my t-shirt pulling it off me fluttered through my mind.
Holy shit, we were.
The heat rushed to my face.

“You okay?” Gerard asked me.

I nodded quickly, more quickly than I should have.

“You sure, you look like your head gonna explode- WAIT, are you blushing?”

“Hmm, ehh. NO!” I snapped, dead give away.

Gerard laughed loudly. “Why are you blushing Frankie? Or- Should I say, babe? Whatever you like..” He teased.

I groaned, burring my face into the pillow.

Gerard laughed harder.

“Why am I so connected to you!?” I screamed.

Gerard was silenced.

“Frankie I think we should talk.”

I lifted my head, turning towards him. I didn’t like the sound of that.

“About?”

Gerard eyed me. “Stuff.”

My eyebrows rose is confusion. “What stuff?”

Gerard buttoned up his t-shirt that hung loosely. “I think It’s time I told you.” He walked towards me seating himself next to me, gesturing for me to sit up.

I did.

“Frankie—The reason you feel so connected to me is because—ehh.” He paused.

“Because?” I pushed.

“Frankie, it’s because were.. eternal mates.”
I froze for a moment. “E-Eternal Mates?” I mumbled awkwardly.

He nodded. “Frankie, when I turned you into vampire something strange happened, something that shouldn’t have happened because you were a human.” He breathed in, and exhaled deeply.

I was confused.

“When I bit you, and began feeding of your blood. For some reason, you bit me back during the feeding process, and well really Frankie.” He paused once again. “You shouldn’t have, because you were human.”

“Huh?” I was even more confused.

Gerard took a moment to think.

“Okay— An Eternal Mate for vampire’s is kind of like marriage for humans. But divorce doesn’t exist, the only way a vampire can out of it is if there partner dies. Understand?”

I nodded.

“Good.” He bit his lips. “This gonna be hard to explain.” He muttered to himself.

We remained silent for a minute or so, until he yelled ‘Okay!’ breaking the silence.

“A vampire can only choose another vampire to be it’s eternal mate. So, a vampire can’t go up to a human and suddenly make that human it’s mate. Understand?”

I nodded.
Gerard smiled at me, taking my hand in his own.

“Now listen, when a vampire chooses another vampire to be its eternal mate, be it male of female. They bit there partner, draining them of there blood—I know it sounds weird, but this is how its done.”

I nodded, grinning.

“Then what happens is, the partner who’s blood is being drained – bites there partner, then basically what happens is one drains the other, and then the other reclaims there blood—“

“What’s the point?” I interrupted.
Gerard smiled at me.

“It mixes there blood. So they have each other’s blood in them, so another male or female knows there taken in a way.”

We glared at each other for a long moment.

“Frankie.” He squeezed my hand. “When I bit you. For some reason you bit me back during the feeding process. Frankie, you chose me to be your mate. I drank your blood, and you drank mine.”

I gasped.
That sudden feeling of love flowed through me when Gerard had bitten me.
My body told me to bit him back and I did.

“I remember.. “ I whispered.

Gerard nodded. “The weird think is Frankie. You shouldn’t have bitten me because you were still human.”

Gerard played with my finger for awhile, thinking.

“Human’s aren’t suppose to choose vampires as mates, but you did. Y-Your different from normal vampires Frankie. That’s why were here.”

I looked away ashamed.
Even as a human I was an outcast.
And now, as a vampire.
I’m still the fucking freak.
Sign up to rate and review this story