Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Train Wreck

Ending Version 1

by -Shiisha- 0 reviews

“Please listen to me. ’Cause I mean this more than words can ever say.”

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-12-29 - Updated: 2007-12-30 - 620 words - Complete

0Unrated
I leant back and looked up at the sky, the bonnet was surprisingly warm. As my anger started to fade away it was instantly replaced with sadness. I started to cry, lifting my hand to wipe away the tears. I left my hand covering my eyes, blocking out the world. I lost all track of time until I felt two simultaneous bangs either side of my hips, I moved my hand from my eyes, lifting my head up and opening my eyes. Oh what do you want? I let my head fall back again lazily and closed my eyes again. You started to cough suggestively but I decided to ignore it. You banged your fists down on the bonnet again only harder this time.

"Oi! Talk to me you prick!"

I grumbled and propped myself up on my elbows and looked at you. I felt something splatter on my head and looked up. Ah shit, it's raining. I looked back at you while my fringe fell over my eyes from the rain. Luckily your hair looked worse than mine, but at the same time it looked so sexy. I glared at you; I bet you just wanted me to get off of your car so you could piss off and leave me here. But why did you pick me up and bring me here then? Oh you confuse me so much sometimes.

"Let me be the first to say I'm sorry..."

I turned my head to the side so I wouldn’t have to look at you. Of course I was only faking still being mad at you. You had me back at hello, not that you said hello but you get my point.

“Please listen to me. `Cause I mean this more than words can ever say.”

I turned back to look at you. You really meant it, I could tell; It was in those beautiful eyes of yours. Those eyes were making me fall in love with you all over again, I was falling and nothing could, or would stop me. I could feel myself starting to cry. I choked back my tears, I don't want to try in front of you. I closed my eyes tightly trying to stop my eyes watering and when I finally opened them again you were standing with your arms outstretched to pull me up. I took you by the hands and almost gracefully stood up and wrapped my arms around your waist. I could feel you holding me as we swayed slightly back and forth.

"You're a real angel Frankie, y'know that?"

I sniffed and took a deep breath, inhaling your intoxicating scent. I never knew anyone that could smell as good as you, the scent could send me into a ecstasy like oblivion, a point of no return. I let myself relax in your tight grip knowing that you would support me. You started humming softly in my ear, your voice was so reassuring it was making me drowsy. I don't know how long we stood like that until you pulled away causing me to almost fall over.

"C'mon angel, lets go home."

I nodded and strolled over to the passengers side of the car and waited for you to unlock the doors. Waiting, still waiting, what the hell. I looked up at you to see you hadn't moved at all. I raised a questioning eyebrow, you just laughed at me.

"We're outta gas..."

I rolled my eyes and walked back over to you, giggling along the way. You smiled and held out a hand to which I took in my own as we started to walk down the street into the never-ending night.

"Demolition Lovers?"

"'Till the very end."
Sign up to rate and review this story