Categories > Celebrities > Linkin Park > ***Exposed.***

Sexy Tall Bald Guy

by chesterscandy 0 reviews

Sexy Bald Tall Guy

Category: Linkin Park - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-01-22 - Updated: 2006-01-23 - 825 words

0Unrated
I'm your average guy.

Simple, direct in my approach and I tell it like it is. I'm the one people confide in. When it's my turn to express my hearts desire, no one's around. It fucking sucks and lately I haven't had any creative feedback from Lindsey.

She's become high maintenance and is spending my royalties. I'm doing my damndest to earn and contribute to the household. I've even thought about taking a side job as an adult film actor, but don't know if that will ever amount to anything. Shit can that idea, my last ditch effort failed when I couldn't get Brad to give me a ride to an audition.

Stranded like a lonely dog on a highway, signpost ahead: Route 66.

A photoshoot... In the open I'm honest and true, but deep down, scared that if the guys knew the real reason why I wanted this so bad. I initiated it, my idea. I need the money.

Will the real Phoenix Farrell stand up.

The room is subtle at first sight. I glance at the magazines and videos.

Shit, if Chester knew how hardcore I really am, he'd have a field day with me.


Trying to arouse myself naturally, my lips quiver at the mental image of a recent fantasy I had.

A couple nights ago I dream of Joseph. He was laying on a bed, back up and stomach down on a couple of pillows. I was on top of him and was acting out my porn fantasy on him. I stroked his hard cock violently and with such fury, I need not let up on my lust. I arched his back towards me so I see his beautiful ass. I hold the back of his legs as I fuck inside. My heat exploded and his reciprocation was mutual.

If Joe really knew how I felt about him?... Oh I would be in so much trouble.

I understand Chester and Mike's lifestyle and am jealous because I fear the worst of myself. My greed is my downfall.

I need to remember to have fun and relax, somewhere down the line, I became stagnant.

I'm hard and aroused. I'm not suppose to ejaculate. Christ Farrell, control yourself. I blow air out my mouth in tandem with the beat of my heart, it worked as a voice called.

" Mr. Farrell, the photographer is ready for you. "

As I make my way to the corner of the door and walk in, I see white. Bare walls, white sheets covering the windows and a backdrop of a snowy mountain.

Huh, that's cool. I am motioned to take my place in front of it and when I get there, ha ha ha. Ohhhhh, is there someone looking out for me? Is this the signpost where I stand and hitch a ride? AW SHIT!

My eyes tingle and my mouth salivating in joy as I pick up the Palmer Classic 165 cm snowboard. I inadvertantly ask " Can I keep this ". The photographer nodded yes. I'm in heaven. AW MAN it even has a phoenix emblem embedded on it- red, orange and black laminate. Steel edges, fiberglass, ohhhhhhhhh look out world, here I come. No pun intended.

Here I go as the photographer winked at me and I did a funny pose with that mountain backdrop, still hard with my erection. I inch in and pick up the snowboard and pretend that I am flying, HEY WHY NOT!, I'm a bird. I can do that.

Pop Pop

I feel real hot now, hope it's not that Mexican I ate earlier.


I spot the fake snow and blow some in the air.
pop
I smile this time as I get on top of the board, then blow some more snow.
pop
I lie down on it and grab a prop, awwwww crap. I think Joe would love this. Remind myself to ask for this, I want to give it to him. I pose with a overstuffed frog, it's actually pretty cute and I don't do cute. It's wearing a red and green holiday outfit.

pop

I smile deliciously as I see some snowboots. I quickly put them on and stand straight up, looking at the camera.

pop pop pop

I take various poses with the boots on and holding the board, rotating between shots with that frog and then... the ultimate.

I take off the boots and put down the board. As the fake snow lies on the floor, as do I with one remaining prop- goggles. I put them on and proceed to touch my erection with my back arched.

pop pop pop

I want more but that's the end of the shoot. AWWWWWW SHIT.

It would be unethical. Protocol would be broken if I did and would probably be slapped with a sexual harrassment lawsuit. Nope, don't do it Farrell, just walk away. I leave the room thinking of a planted kiss on the photographer's lips, a thank you.
Sign up to rate and review this story