Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Envision

All You Need Is A 'lil Advice

by rachh15 1 review

The dream..

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor - Published: 2008-01-02 - Updated: 2008-01-03 - 927 words

1Original
"Zoe" Julius called to her across the hallway at the Academy, "I want to tell you something!"
"What is it Julius?" Zoe shouted smiling shyly.
"I love you! You are way better than Delilah and you can do way better than Nosey."
"I love you too!"
They rushed into each others and were about to kiss...
__________________________________________________________________________

"NOOOOOOOOO!" Nosey screamed as he woke up. He was breathing quite heavily, and realized it was all a dream.
"It was just a dream Nosey. Calm down. Julius loves Delilah." He said to himself quietly. He repeated that until his heart rate returned to normal. He walked to his bathroom and splashed cold water on his face. He frowned at his reflection. His longish wavy hair was out of control, it looked like an afro. His skin was more tanned than last summer, and he was more toned. He was still upset over the dream. It was occuring more frequently now, and Nosey didn't like waking up with the thoughts of Julius kissing the girl he liked....or possibly loved. Turning the taps off, he dried off his face and hands, and walked down to the kitchen. He felt like eating. It was after 3 am, and he wasn't expecting anyone in the kitchen when he arrived, but he heard someone grabbing a plate. He walked in and saw Julius. Nosey wondered why he was up this late. As if Julius sensed his presence, he looked up and smiled his grin at him. Nosey could understand why girls fell to his feet. He was very attractive, and was charming. Nosey was deeply envious. All Nosey was famous for was for getting into smelly situations.
"Hey Nosey." Julius waved.
"Hi." Nosey said sitting across from him.
"You look distracted. Anything I can help you with?"
Nosey smiled weakly. "I don't know actually."
Julius raised his eyebrows, and then suddenly smiled bigger than before as he saw who entered the kitchen. Nosey turned. It was Delilah. Wearing purple pajamas that brought out her dark brown hair and eyes, she waved to both guys and kissed Julius. They had been finally going out after Julius was caught keeping contact with Tibor, who ended up being caught with the Zero List briefcase. Julius was lucky, and explained his relationship with him, and how he was manipulated by the older man. Julius was able to stay out of jail, but he was constantly monitered by the GIB. None of the agents at the Academy knew where the camera were, or where the bugs were. They constantly kept their eyes out for cameras, and only two were found. Luckily none were in the kitchen, or that they knew of.
"Why can't all you guys sleep?" Delilah asked, sitting on Julius's lap.
"Couldn't sleep." Julius winked at her.
Nosey envied how happy the couple was. They were always destined to be with each other, and for that Nosey was happy for them. They were still new at letting people know about their relationship, but they were comfortable around Nosey. He had always seemed to be around when they flirted. It was cute but sometimes too much for him to bare.
"What about you Nosey? You aren't usually up this late." Delilah said.
"Nightmare." He mumbled, not looking at either at them.
Delilah and Julius shared a look. They knew something was up, they've known him too long.
"Who was in it?" Julius asked.
"You and Zoe." Nosey mumbled, feeling embarressed, telling them about his silly dreams.
Julius looked confused, and Delilah knew instantly what he was feeling. She felt jealous when Zoe and Julius were together. Not anymore of course, since she knew that Julius loved her, and only her.
"You like her, don't you Nosey?" She asked him gently.
"You do?!?!" Julius asked.
Delilah and Nosey looked at him.
"I'll go away now. See you tomorrow guys. Love you Dee." Julius kissed her on her forehead and left.
"Talk to me noseman." Delilah whispered. Nosey relaxed a bit.
"Yeah, alot."
"Thought so. Tell me about the dream."
"Its dumb..." Nosey mumbled.
Delilah gently patted his hand, "you dreamt that Zoe liked Julius over you."
Nosey nodded, "It keeps repeating too."
"Well even if she did, hes dating me." She said.
"She really liked him Delilah."
"I know." She furrowed her eyebrows. "I never told anyone this, but I trust this with you Nosey. I was insanely jealous of her. But when me and Julius got frozen, just before that I confronted him about her, and he never knew she liked him, he only saw me."
She smiled, "When you like someone you tend to jump to conclusions about people. It may look like shes flirting, but its just you paying too close of attention. Does that make sense?"
Nosey nodded, "should I ask her out?"
"Sure, and maybe we can double, so its not so awkward?" Delilah asked.
"Sure. Thanks Delilah!" Nosey grinned and walked out of the kitchen with new confidence. He opened the kitchen door and heard a grunt. He looked behind the door and Julius was on the ground grinning at him embarressed.
"So, when are we double dating?" Julius asked trying to appear as if he wasn't caught evsdropping.
Nosey groaned and walked past him. He heard Delilah laughing at Julius.
"He smacked me in the face with the door." She heard him whine.
"You shouldn't've listened to our conversation then Juls." She giggled.
Nosey headed to his room and slipped under the covers and promised himself that he would ask her out tomorrow.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sign up to rate and review this story