Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Envision

Transformations?

by rachh15 2 reviews

Two Julius's?

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-01-02 - Updated: 2008-01-03 - 648 words

1Funny
The next morning Zoe was sitting at the counter on a stool, in the Academy's kitchen. She was a little disturbed by the smiles Delilah and Julius were shooting her way every so often. They seemed to hold a message, and she couldn't figure out what it meant. They knew something, and she wanted to know!
"So..." Zoe started, "why you giving me looks? Its kinda weird?"
Delilah and Julius exchanged glances.
"What looks?" Delilah asked innocently.
"Hmm, lets see, the ones your shooting at me all morning, like you know something I dont."
"You'll find out soon enough."
Zoe mumbled something under her breath.
The door flew open and Zoe looked up startled. Nosey was in the doorway smiling at everyone, but there was something different about him. She looked at him and saw that he looked completely different. He wasnt wearing his normal clothes, he was wearing clothes that looked like, well Julius's. She looked at Julius in the corner of her eye and looked back to Nosey. His hair had gel in it, and he was wearing a green polp shirt and dark jeans. He looked, well, hotter. He looked like Julius. That was a weird thought.
"Hi Zoe." Nosey walked by her and sat beside her. His voice was much deeper, and Zoe was bemused. Why was he acting different?
"So I was thinking babe that we should go out sometime..." Nosey was saying.
BABE?! Something was up. Nosey was acting different, and she didnt like it.
"Delilah, Julius, can I talk to you outside...now?" Zoe asked, trying to keep her anger at a minimal level. Delilah and Julius looked uneasy when they walked outside with her. She whirled around.
"What did you say to him?" She shouted.
"What do you mean?" They both asked.
"Why does he look like Julius. Why is he acting like someone he's not. He was fine the way he was."
"Should we tell her?" Julius asked Delilah.
"Well now that you basically gave it away that we knew about it, we might as well." Delilah sighed.
"What is going on?" Zoe asked.
"He did this for you."
"Me? Why?"
"To impress you."
Zoe was flabbergasted, "why? Does he like...oh. He likes me."
"Yeah."
"Did you give him advice?"
"Maybe." Delilah said.
Zoe stormed past them and walked up to Nosey. She glared at him. Nosey looked shocked, but he tried to contain his grin, even though deep down he was wondering what he did to make her mad.
"What's wrong?" He asked, looking concerned.
"Next time you ask me out, ask me out as yourself."
Nosey flushed red, and looked sad, Zoe felt a little harsh. She softened her expression.
"Nosey you don't have to try to impress me, I like you. The way you are."
"Really? You liked Julius alot, so I wanted to be more like his type so you would like me. I guess it was a stupid idea." Nosey muttered, his face still beet red.
Zoe reached up and cupped his face in her hands. "I'd love to go out with you Nosey." With that said, she turned and walked out of the room.
Nosey was frozen on the spot, a goofy smile on his face. Delilah turned to Julius grinning.
"I give good advice." She said, looking extremely satisfied with herself.
"You told him to act like me? I'm flattered." Julius laughed. Delilah jokingly slapped his arm.
"No I told him to ask her out. He just took it...to the next level."
"So are we doubling then?"
"If Nosey still wants us too, but I think Zoe will handle him just fine."
"Handle?" Julius asked, "what's with women and their obsession with controlling men?"
Delilah kissed him. "Because we can."
"True." Julius muttered and grabbed her hand and they left to get ready for the double date that awaited them.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Sign up to rate and review this story