Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Motherly Conscience

Chapter 7

by frankxgerard 4 reviews

A dream. It had to be a dream, he decided. That was it. It explained everything…

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror,Romance,Sci-fi - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-01-03 - Updated: 2008-01-03 - 333 words

1Hot

“Gerard. Don’t lie to me, Gerard.”

Gerard stiffened and rolled over in bed, reaching out in the dark and patting the bed next to him, his hand met with warm, snoring flesh. Frank was asleep.

“What? What do you want?” Gerard hissed.

“I want you to tell me the truth,” Donna answered.

“There is no truth. There never was…,” Gerard said.

“Gerard, something’s wrong,” she replied, her tone completely different.

“What? What is it?” Gerard asked, sitting up.

“I don’t know if I’m going to be able to get back. I couldn’t in the first place, but there was always that chance…”

Gerard gripped the sheets. “Mom, what are you getting at?”

“Gerard, I’ve been feeling strange lately. I don’t… I have to leave here. Soon, because… It just feels completely and absolutely wrong.”

“No. No, mom, you can’t!” Gerard said, shaking his head.

“Gerard?” Frank groaned, sitting up and rubbing his eyes, the sheet falling to his waist.

“Gerard, I-” Donna started, and then stopped, her voice going dead.

The lights flickered on. Donna stood between Gerard’s bed and the unused one that was originally Frank’s. On her left was Gabby, the girl Frank had signed the CD for outside the hotel.

Gerard whimpered and let Frank embrace him from behind.

“Who are they?” Frank whispered, pulling Gerard to him.

“You can see them too?”

“That girl… I’ve… I talked to her,” he replied.

Gerard shook his head disbelievingly.

“You can’t lie to me, Gerard. You’ll have to learn your lesson. /Don’t fall in. The glass will break, and you’d better not fall in/.”

Gerard woke; cold sweat trickling between his shoulder blades. The glass will break? That made no sense. He wiped his forehead. That had definitely not been his mother’s voice coming from her mouth. A dream. It had to be a dream, he decided. That was it. It explained everything…

…didn’t it?
Sign up to rate and review this story