Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Motherly Conscience

Chapter 8

by frankxgerard 5 reviews

“Do you want to stop sleeping with me?”

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Horror,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-02-05 - Updated: 2008-02-05 - 636 words

0Unrated
I FEEL THE ANGST COMING ON.

--------------------------

Brian sat at the table of a café, an office pad in his lap and the rest of the guys circled around him, talking animatedly about how the tour would be. He’d got them their dates back with little problems, losing only a few. It was a miracle.

Gerard’s fingers slipped over Frank’s thigh under the table, tapping nervously.

“…and that’s where Verizon sponsored us. This is the number for the venue in Toronto, so if you could call here for me, Ray, and…,” Brian was saying.

Gerard followed Frank’s gaze to the window. People were rushing by at their lunch breaks for the afternoon. A certain black haired girl was entering the door, walking to the counter and ordering something.

Frank stood, Gerard’s arm falling to his side. He walked toward the newcomer.

Jamia.

Frank tapped her on the shoulder and she turned, smiling brightly when she saw him. He kissed her briefly, and Gerard felt genuinely revolted for a moment. If Frank could kiss someone as beautiful as her, why did he even bother fooling around with someone as imperfect as Gerard?

Frank led Jamia over to the table and she kissed both Gerard and Mikey’s cheek, apologizing profusely for Donna’s condition.

“Thanks Jemmy… Really,” Gerard said, smiling politely.

Mikey nodded silently.

Brian invited her to sit down while they talked about the tour, and she did. Gerard scooted his chair farther away from Frank’s. Frank noticed and cleared his throat, interrupting whatever it was Brian was complaining about.

“Uhm, yeah. Jamia? We’re going back on tour… and this one’s gonna be a pretty long one, so… You might wanna stay home this time, maybe?” he asked hopefully.

“Oh, well, actually, I invited her to help with catering, so, you know, ‘yall don’t get food poisoning again,” Brian said.

“Oh. Uh, okay…,” Frank replied, shrugging discreetly at Gerard.

Gerard huffed.

As soon as they were back at the hotel, Gerard retreated straight into his room, slamming the door before Frank could talk to him.

“Gerard, what is your deal?” Frank exclaimed, finally getting his key out and opening the door.

“We can’t go sneaking around behind Jamia’s back anymore,” Gerard said, “Do you want to stop sleeping with me?”

“No I-”

“Then break up with her,” Gerard interrupted.

“I…,” Frank started. “I can’t…”

Gerard clenched his teeth.

“Then get out,” Gerard ordered, pointing to the door.

“Gerard-”

“I said get out!” Gerard yelled.

Frank did, slamming the door after him. Gerard took a deep, shuddering breath.

“Happy now?” he asked to the air, stuffing his belongings in the front of his suitcase.

He clenched his teeth, anger boiling in his mind. His heart thudded in his ears.

“And you’re telling me that there’s nothing going on between you?” Donna asked, following Gerard around as he packed his stuff up.

“We’re not together. Fucking hedonists… I fuck him; he goes back to his girlfriend at the end of the day. Like nothing happened. We both get what we want…”

“Gerard, you shouldn’t get too close to him. You never know what could happen,” Donna warned.

“What? What are you talking about?”

But Donna was gone, leaving Gerard alone in the hotel room again. “Fuck,” he hissed, slamming his fist against the wall.

He zipped up the suitcase and hauled it onto the bed, ripping open the door and yelling into the empty hall. He stood there for a second, and Frank appeared from the door to his room.

He stared for a moment, then went back in, shutting the door firmly behind him.

Gerard slept alone that night. He usually didn’t when Frank was in the same hotel.
Sign up to rate and review this story