Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Motherly Conscience

Chapter 9

by frankxgerard 1 review

People screamed from outside and were yelling and talking in the lobby. The police hadn’t arrived yet.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Horror,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-02-24 - Updated: 2008-02-26 - 332 words

0Unrated
Jeez, this is gonna put off a lot of people, I'm sorry, but I seriously can't think of much to keep this plot going other than a few twists. Don't worry, it's not gonna be too death-y. There's a lot of Frerard-y flashbacks, I think.

------------------------

“Gerard wake up. Gee,” his little brother’s sobbing voice came into his ears.

Gerard opened his eyes. Mikey was leaning over him, shaking him.

“What is it?”

“It’s Frank…,” Mikey choked.

Gerard sat up. “What? What happened?” He got up, pulling on his jeans and grabbing Mikey’s shoulders.

“Frank… H-he’s… He’s dead. Ray’s calling th-the police, and…”

Gerard’s heart stopped. “What? No, no, he can’t be.”

Mikey nodded and stepped out of the way as Gerard rushed from the room. People screamed from outside and were yelling and talking in the lobby. The police hadn’t arrived yet.

Gerard pushed through the crowd of people next to the stairs and stopped dead, tears invading his eyes.

Frank’s body was on the floor, sprawled out like he’d fallen. The glass above from the third floor window was broken and scattered around the bloody mess. Frank’s clothing was soaked bright red and his head…

Gerard covered his mouth with a hand and glanced around. He fell to his knees and checked, searched for a sign of life in Frank’s body-- but nothing. He was getting cold, the warmth fading from his hands and forehead.

Gerard ignored the people around him and touched Frank’s face, pressing himself closer to him.

“Gerard.”

He looked up. “No,” he muttered. “YOU did this!”

Gabby shook her head, approaching him through the crowd of guests. “It was his time.”

“Don’t give me that shit; you knew. This was b-because of you! You fucking killed him.”

Gerard sniffed and glared at the girl through his tears, letting himself be separated from the body as the police blocked off the area.
Sign up to rate and review this story