Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Seasons Change but People Don't

I set my clocks early 'cause I know I'm always late

by only_infinite 4 reviews

k the first chapter was just bones so heres some more. please review and tell me what you think

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2008-01-04 - Updated: 2008-01-04 - 563 words

0Unrated
I don’t really know where to start with our story. I would do it from the beginning but being 13, 14 & 15 are never exactly the most exciting years of your life. I guess I’ll start with how I met Patrick. I had nothing to do with it. It was all Ash.

It was noon on a beautiful Saturday afternoon; and I was sound asleep. For now.
“Pete!!!”
Ash was my best friend in the entire world but, when it came to her waking me up she was my arch nemesis. I pretended not to hear her.
“Oh come on! I know you’re faking it.”
I refused to move in hopes that she would leave.
No luck.
My chest and leg were suddenly cold as she brutally ripped of my warm comforter. My entire body shook as she began to jump on the bed.
“ UP! UP! UP!”
Groaning I buried my head under my pillow. But that never worked. She just grabbed that and began to mercilessly beat me with it. I grunted and began to get up.
“HAHA! Victorious once again!”
And with that I crawled under my bed.
“What the fuck? Peter Wentz! Not only is that childish but it’s insanely gross. God knows what you’ve left under there.”
I met her comment with more silence as I tried to get comfy.
“Fine I’ll just have to go and feed Hemmie your favourite pair of skinies.”
“Fine!!! I’m up! Get away from my drawers!”
She laughed and laid down on my bed.
“ Finally! Now go put some clothes on I have a band I want you to see. Pass me your blanket I want a nap.”
I looked at her astonished as she gave me a cheeky grin.
That was the last straw. I tackled her and began the war of all tickle fighting wars.

By the time she surrendered and I showered, changed and woke her up again it was nearly 2:30 when we left.
“Okay well we missed our first shot. Looks like we’ll just have to go later.”
“What are you talking about?”
“Can I get one iced frappacino, and a hot chocolate please? Well the band that I wanted you to meet. I was hoping to make it in time for their rehearsal but that’s done by now. So we’ll just have to go to their show in a couple hours.”
“And why exactly do you want me to meet them? OOO! Have you found me a new boy toy! I am pretty lonely seeing as you don’t put out anymore!”
We both tried to keep a straight face as have the people in the coffee shop that heard us were giving us weird looks. It didn’t last long. We were still laughing our ass off as we tumbled through the doors and into the streets.
“Oh my god did you see the look on that old ladies face! I thought she was going to kick the bin right there!”
She laughed to hard she almost choked on her drink, “ha, yeah but she totally wanted you!”
And this is where I almost spit out mine, “Come on! Not while I’m drinking. I’m going to have nightmares tonight!!!!”
By the time we walked by the park out drinks were empty and we had some time to kill.
Sign up to rate and review this story