Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > What's Wrong is Right, and What's Right is this Love

Aftermath

by BlacknWhiteRainbow 2 reviews

Dark humor. Realization of their love. So yeah.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Humor,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2008-01-05 - Updated: 2008-01-05 - 517 words

0Unrated
Chapter 18 Aftermath
Mikey's POV
Soft fingers brushing hair out of my face waking me up. I didn't mind. I looked up to see the face of my brother, gazing down, running his fingers through my hair. He leaned down and gave me a soft kiss on the cheek. The kind brothers could give eachother. I wasn't that kind of brother. I put my hand on the back of his head and pulled him down into the kiss of lovers. A kiss of passion and want. I sat up, realising I wasn't on the kitchen table anymore. I was in his bed. I liked that. He pulled me on his lap and rested his chin on my shoulder.
Mikey. His breath is just the right temperature. It tickles my ear.
Yes, Gerard? I reply.
I'm not supposed to love you this way.
I personally don't care.
Neither do I. He rubs my back.
Do we keep this a secret?
He sighs.
I guess so. We'll tell someone someday, but not now.
I nod. He clutches me tighter. I don't want to let him go either.
Is this illegal?
Probably. More than likely. You're the underaged one here, but also the dominant one too. He gives a chuckle.
He leans back into the bed. He pats the space beside, telling that's where I'm supposed to be. I fall back next to him. We wrap our arms around eachother and whisper our little secret to eachother.
Gerard's POV
Mikey fell asleep after our little session. He was so sweet all tired like a little puppy. A little puppy that enjoyed fucking me. I didn't fall asleep right away. I wanted to look at peaceful face of my lover. He was beautiful, wearing nothing but the skin he was born with. I decided he needed something better to sleep on other than the hard kitchen table. I scooped up my brother and carried him to the bed. Our bed.
I set him. I want to look at him. His hair's in his face. I brush it away. He wakes. I give him a kiss on the cheek. He wishes for more than that. He heatens the kiss. I want his body nearer to mine. I pull him onto my lap.
Mikey. I start.
Yes, Gerard?
I'm not supposed to love you this way.
I personally don't care.
Neither do I. I stroke his back./
Do we keep this a secret?
I sigh at my discontentment with the world.
I guess so. We'll tell someone someday, but not now.
My brother gives a stiff nod. I hold him tighter.
Is this illegal?
Probably. More than likely. You're the underaged one here, but also the dominant one too. I can't help, but find a little humor in this.
I lay back down into the bed. It's cold without Mikey as always. I pat the bed next to me. He knows just what to do. We cling to eachother, and murmur to ourselves.
A/N: Story's almost over. Writing along epilogue for it. Review if you care. Thanks.
P.S. My Vamp updated too. ;]
Sign up to rate and review this story