Categories > Anime/Manga > Digimon > Digimon: Battle to Save the Dimensional Plane

Pixie of Kindness

by GuGoomba 1 review

BlackGatomon returns to the Real World with a surprise for Ken. Will Wormmon be able to defend his partner without the ability to digivolve into Stingmon?

Category: Digimon - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Crossover - Characters: Ken - Published: 2006-01-24 - Updated: 2006-01-24 - 3852 words

1Exciting
The Pixie of Kindness
"What!?" cried the voice of BlackGatomon's master. "What do you mean they are here?" BlackGatomon shrank back as the voice echoed throughout the throne room. Somehow, she gathered enough courage to speak.

"Th...That's right, Master. The Tamers of my world are here," she said shakily. Her master brought a fist down on the arm of his throne.

"This is not good. If they inform this world's Digi-destined of our plans, then they will surely double their efforts to stop us," said the voice. BlackGatomon was almost too afraid to tell him the rest of the problem, but she knew that if she didn't and he found out, she would probably be punished ten-fold.

"There's more, my Master," she said. Her master looked down at her, and she held back the instinct to cringe. "Some of the digimon of this world can somehow bypass the black ring's power to block digivolution." She closed her eyes, ready to feel the pain that would surely accompany this information. But no such blow came. She slowly opened her eyes to see her master in deep thought.

"This does not surprise me in the least," said her master. "I did say that this ring would stop digivolution caused by the digivices, not ones caused by the Digi-Eggs representing their crests." He sat there in deep thought, then looked up. "Well, if these children want to fight us with armor digimon, then I think it only fitting to fight them using their own powers."

"What do you mean?" asked BlackGatomon. She had forgotten her fear as she saw the signs of a plan begin to form in the eyes of her master.

"I want you to take Shadramon and return to Earth. Find the one called Ken and his digimon Wormmon. He is the only one without a Digi-Egg, and thus will make him an easy target. And without Wormmon, Imperialdramon will no longer be a threat to us," said her master. BlackGatomon bowed deeply.

"It will be done, oh Great One," she said.

****

"So let me get this straight," said Yolie. After the incident involving the Tyrannomon, Izzy and all of the younger Digi-destined except Ken, who was listening to the conversation via Tai's speaker phone, had gathered at Tai's house. After everyone was introduced, Takato and his friends repeated their story. "You mean to tell us that some evil digimon wants to destroy the entire dimensional plane by gathering pure energy from children?"

"That's about the size of it," said Takato. A loud crash could be heard from the kitchen. Everyone looked over as Guilmon's head slowly came into view.

"Sorry. I broke some jar with some kind of juice in it," said Guilmon. Takato expected to see Tai jump up and scold Guilmon for what he did, but to his surprise, Tai was smiling.

"That's just fine Guilmon. It gives my mom a reason not to have that for drinks tonight," said Tai. Davis had to struggle to keep himself from laughing. He had forgotten just how much Tai hated some of the outlandish dishes his mom made.

"But why? If he destroyed the entire dimensional plane, then he would destroy himself as well," said Cody.

"Yeah. It sounds like these digimon's minds are out to lunch," said Armadillomon.

"Well, the four digimon Sovereigns of our Digital World told us about what the power will do to the dimensional plane if it's released," said Takato. "But I'm willing to guess that BlackGatomon and her master don't know the truth about power they are after. I'll bet they think that they can increase their own powers with this power."

"Who are the 4 digimon Sovereign?" asked Patamon.

"They are the 4 most powerful and most fully evolved digimon in our world. Zhuqiaomon, Azulongmon, Ebonwumon, and Baihumon," said Renamon.

*FLASHBACK*

"Tamers, it is good to see you again," said Azulongmon as he looked down at them. Zhuqiaomon was flying next to him, and Ebonwumon and Baihumon were standing just below them. Takato, Rika, Henry, and their digimon were standing in front of them.

"It's good to see you too, Azulongmon," said Takato.

"Yes, it is a well and good to see you tamers and your digimon, but now is not the time for warm reunions," said Zhuqiaomon. Ebonwumon's two heads looked down at the Tamers.

"Eyh. We be needing your help again, young ones," said the left head. "Eyh, your help," said the right one.

"Why do you need our help?" asked Henry.

"Just a few days ago, we sensed an evil digimon from beyond our dimension slip into the Digital World, but we have been unable to locate it," said Baihumon.

"An evil digimon from beyond our dimension? What kind of digimon?" asked Takato.

"Even we Sovereigns do not know. This digimon is not from our Digital World. It is from one where the light of digivolution flourishes enough to allow all digimon to digivolve with time instead of uploading data," said Zhuqiaomon.

"Sounds a lot like the TV show's Digital World," said Rika.

"You say there is another Digital World on a show in your world?" asked Azulongmon.

"Yes, but why does that have anything to do with this digimon?" asked Takato.

"This show might be the answer we have been looking for. Wherever this digimon comes from, it must be from the show in the human's world," said Baihumon.

"I agree. Which means that the Tamers will have a good deal of knowledge about how digimon from the alternate Digital World live and act," said Azulongmon.

"Eyh. The young ones will have an advantage that we Sovereigns wouldn't," said Ebonwumon.

"You can't seriously believe that these humans will be able to defeat this digimon if we Sovereigns can not!" cried Zhuqiaomon.

"Calm yourself, Zhuqiaomon. The Tamers were invaluable in the battle against the Chaos. They may be our only hope to stop him," said Azulongmon.

"You think what you want, Azulongmon, but if these children can not stop the evil from releasing the power of destruction, then we Sovereigns must be ready to join the fight," said Zhuqiaomon.

"What is Zhuqiaomon talking about Takato?" asked Guilmon.

"I'm not sure," answered Takato. "Excuse me, Zhuqiaomon. What's this power of destruction are you talking about?"

"This is an abomination! We are entrusting the humans to stop this threat, and they don't even know what they are fighting?" cried Zhuqiaomon.

"Settle down feisty cranky bird. We haven't had time to tell them," said Ebonwumon. Baihumon stepped forward.

"The power of destruction of which Zhuqiaomon speaks of is a force of evil that was created during the very first era of the Digital World's creation. Back in those times, digivolution was a lot harder since we did not yet have the Catalyst to assist us in digivolving. Many digimon were deleted during their digivolutions, taking themselves beyond their limits. But for some reason, the data of these digimon combined into one giant digimon, capable of destroying the entire dimensional plane and everything in it. And since it was filled with the sorrow, grief, and anger of those deleted by trying to digivolve, the digimon was of the virus type, and bent on getting it's revenge upon the world which had cast it out," said Baihumon.

"Indeed, which is why we four Sovereigns sealed the digimon away in a dimensional prison, forever keeping it guarded from those who would want to release it," said Azulongmon.

"But why would they want to release such a horrible creature?" asked Renamon.

"There be an old legend that says that a digimon who can gather enough pure energy from the hearts of human children will unlock the ultimate power of destruction. But what the legend not be saying is that this power be a digimon, and that it can not be controlled We Sovereigns build the seal using the pure energy of the very first humans digimon ever had contact with," said Ebonwumon.

"And only with the pure energy of children can the gate be opened again. We Sovereigns have protected humans in your world from time to time, and you now have many gods that were made in our images. But we can not guard against all evil by ourselves," said Zhuqiaomon.

"Which is why we are asking you Tamers to guard your world from this evil. We have already talked with the other Tamers and they have agreed to help us. Now we ask the same of you," said Azulongmon.

"Momonti! Of course we'll help," said Terriermon.

"That is good. I knew we could count on you Tamers," said Azulongmon.

*END FLASHBACK*

"The digimon we were facing never actually showed himself to us, but he did send many digimon to our Real World to steal the pure energy from children. But we were able to stop them all, except for BlackGatomon, who managed to escape us every time we fought her. She is one slippery cat," said Takato.

"We were called back to the Digital World by the Sovereigns, who told us that they had sensed BlackGatomon and the evil digimon entering a dimensional rift, and they asked if we could follow. They would have themselves, but they were needed to guard our Digital World in case they came back," said Henry.

"And that's how we ended up here," said Rika.

"So what do we do?" asked Kari, looking up.

"Well, I say we teach that black cat not to cross our paths," said Gatomon. Davis was about to say something when Ken's voice came over the speaker.

"Listen. I don't think we should rush into this. For all we know, they could have Ultimate or even Mega digimon on their side. If our digimon can only Armor Digivolve now, then that puts us at a tactical disadvantage," said Ken's voice.

"He's right," said TK. "We have to make sure not to stumble into a fight where we don't come back from." Davis was about to speak again when Izzy suddenly looked up from his laptop, which had Takato's digivice in it.

"Prodigious!" he cried. Everyone looked over at Izzy, who motioned for them to gather around him. "You guys won't believe this. These digivices are even stronger than the D-3's."

"So what's so incredible about that?" asked Davis. Izzy picked up a Hyper Speed card.

"Well, these digivices read the digital code embedded in these cards. It then sends the code into the digimon it's connected with, giving them the abilities listed on the cards," said Izzy.

"Wow!" said Tai.

"I say, that is quite amazing," said Hawkmon.

"Yeah. You should have seen what those cards did to Guilmon," said Veemon.

"And that's not all. These digivices have the same function as the digimon analyzer on my laptop, " said Izzy.

"You mean they can show the data of a digimon they have seen?" asked Tentomon.

"Exactly," said Izzy, closing his laptop.

"Hey Izzy," said Ken's voice. "Do you think you could send one of these new kids over to my house? I want to have a look at these new digivices myself."

"I'll go," said Takato.

"That sounds fine," said Davis, writing down directions on a piece of paper. "Here. Just follow this and you'll find his house in no time."

"Thanks," said Takato. "Come on, Guilmon! We're going!" Guilmon pulled his head out of the pantry, grasping a small jar in his claw.

"Ah nuts. And I just found the peanut butter," said Guilmon to himself as he put the peanut butter back on the shelf and followed Takato out of the apartment.

****

Ken sat outside his home, Wormmon sitting beside him.

"What's wrong Ken? You seem like something's bugging you. I hope it's not me," said Wormmon.

"No, it's not you Wormmon. I just can't believe we have to fight another evil digimon, and one that can stop you from digivolving. It's like I'm fighting myself when I was the Digimon Emperor," said Ken.

"Maybe, but this might be a good thing for you," said Wormmon. Ken looked up, then over at Wormmon.

"What do you mean?" asked Ken.

"Well, you always said that if you could confront yourself from when you were the Digimon Emperor, you'd make yourself pay for what you did. But this way, you can confront someone with the same kind of power as you had without having to beat yourself up," said Wormmon. Ken smiled. His digimon always knew just what to say to cheer him up.

"What would I do without you, Wormmon?" said Ken.

"How touching," purred a voice from above them. Ken and Wormmon looked up to see BlackGatomon perched on a lamppost, her eerie violet eyes staring at them. "I don't think I've seen a more heart felt moment in my life, but then again, I never was one for heart touching moments."

"You must be BlackGatomon," said Ken. BlackGatomon smiled slightly.

"That's right, my dear boy," she said.

"What do you want?" asked Ken. BlackGatomon leaped down off the lamppost, landing ten feet in front of them.

"Why, you and your little bug of course," she said. Wormmon jumped in front of Ken.

"If you want Ken, you'll have to go through me first. Sticky Net!" cried Wormmon, spitting a net of sticky silk at BlackGatomon, who dodged to the left.

"Oh, so you want to play, eh? All right. Let me introduce you to my playmate," said BlackGatomon. Suddenly, a black moth-like digimon with flame colored wings wearing flame colored armor on its head, hands, legs, and feet appeared in a blaze of fire out of a nearby alley.

Digimon Analyzer
"Shadramon is an Armor insect digimon of the fire element. His Flare Buster attack will give you more than just a bad sunburn."

"Flare Buster!" cried Shadramon as his whole body became engulfed in flames. He then shot forward straight at Wormmon.

"Silk Thread!" cried Wormmon, shooting a thick strand of silk from his mouth. The strand wrapped around the lamppost, Wormmon lifting himself out of harm's way as Shadramon whizzed by underneath him. Wormmon landed on the lamppost, then turned around. "Sticky Net!" he cried, spitting a net of silk at Shadramon, covering him in the sticky silk.

"Way to go, Wormmon!" cried Ken as Wormmon leaped down in front of Ken. Shadramon merely laughed as the net caught fire, burning completely away. Shadramon lifted up an armor covered hand and shook it back and forth.

"Now that's not a very nice thing to do," said Shadramon as he flew into the air. "Flare Buster!" Shadramon once again became engulfed in flames. He floated still for a few seconds, then dive-bombed Wormmon, who was too close to dodge. Wormmon closed his eyes, waiting to feel the flames of Shadramon's attack hit him.

"Rock Breaker!" cried Guilmon as he smashed a flaming claw into Shadramon, knocking him off course. Wormmon opened his eyes to see the red reptile digimon growling, his teeth bared as he stood between Wormmon and Shadramon.

"Huh?! What kind of digimon is that?" said Ken under his voice. He then noticed a boy about his age approaching them.

"Hey Ken!" cried the boy.

"Over here!" cried Ken. Meanwhile, Guilmon and Shadramon were circling one another, waiting for the other to make a move.

"Pyro Sphere!" cried Guilmon, spitting a ball of red fire at Shadramon. Shadramon just lifted up his hand and blocked the attack.

"Foolish Rookie. I'm a fire element digimon. Your feeble attack is nothing compared to mine. Flare Buster!" cried Shadramon, shooting forward, slamming his flaming body into Guilmon. Guilmon flew back and slammed into a tree.

"Guilmon! Are you okay?" yelled Takato. Guilmon shook his head, then stood up, his eyes filled with fury. "All right. I think it's time to turn up the heat." Takato reached down and took a card from his pack.

"What are you doing?" asked Ken.

"Just watch," said Takato as he swiped the card through the slot on his digivice. "Digi Modify! Attack Power Enchantment activate!"

"Pyro Sphere!" cried Guilmon as he shot a much bigger ball of fire at Shadramon. But Shadramon dodged the blast and flew into Guilmon again, knocking him into the lamppost, bending it in half from the force of the hit. Guilmon fell to the ground, completely out cold.

"Oh no, Guilmon!" cried Takato.

"Pathetic," said Shadramon as he landed in the middle of the street. "And now to finish this little dance." Shadramon stomped his foot onto the pavement, a wave of fire wrapping around him. Ken watched with horror as Shadramon prepared to delete Guilmon.

"If only I had a Digi-Egg, then we could fight," he said. Takato looked up as he heard this.

"Wait a second! That's it!" he cried. He pulled a card out of the pouch on his belt. "I hope this works," he said under his breath as he swiped it through his digivice. "Digi Modify! Digi-Egg of Kindness activate!" A bright beam of purple light came from Takato's digivice and flew over into a startled Ken's hands. The light then changed into a Digi-Egg with the crest of kindness on it.

"What!? How'd I get this?" asked an awe struck Ken. He then smiled as he looked at Wormmon. "You think you're up to a good fight?"

"You bet!" said Wormmon as he nodded. Ken then held the Digi-Egg high over his head.

"Digi Armor Energize!" he cried. The Digi-Egg of Kindness shined brightly as it gave its power to Wormmon.

"Wormmon, Armor Digivolve to...," cried Wormmon as the Digi-Egg bonded with him. His shaped changed to that of a small human like creature, his two antennas became long ears with arrow like points on the tips and were covered by some kind of rubber material. His claws merged into two hands and feet, the hands wearing rubber gloves. "Poochiemon, the Pixie of Kindness!" Shadramon was just feet away from hitting Guilmon when a beam of yellow light flashed in between the two digimon, causing Shadramon to stop as his body stopped flaming.

"What's going on?" asked Shadramon, turning towards the source of the beam. He looked over to see Poochiemon standing next to Ken, his left index finger pointed towards him like a gun.

Digimon Analyzer
"I am Poochiemon. As Wormmon, I use the Digi-Egg of Kindness to Armor Digivolve. I use my Heavy Beam attack to defeat my enemies."

"Now that's just not a very nice way to play," said Poochiemon in a high, male voice. "How about playing with someone a little more your type?" Shadramon turned and faced Poochiemon.

"Very well. I shall delete you first, then the reptile. Flare Buster!" cried Shadramon as he shot forward, his body once again ablaze. Poochiemon flew up into the air, dodging Shadramon.

"Aw. Come on tough guy! I know you can do better than that," said Poochiemon. Shadramon turned around, fire seeming to blaze in his eyes.

"You don't know how strong I really am!" cried Shadramon. He leaped backwards, and crossed his arms over his chest. His two antenna started to collect black energy atop his head. He then uncrossed his arms as the energy formed into a black ball. "Psychic Blast!" cried Shadramon, the black ball of psychic energy hurling towards Poochiemon.

"You think I'm scared of a little toy ball? Try this one on for size! Heavy Beam!" cried Poochiemon as he put both of this hands together, his index fingers sticking together and pointing out like a gun as yellow energy started collecting around it. Then the energy shot forward in a beam, cutting through the Psychic Blast and slamming into Shadramon.

"No! This is impossible..."cried Shadramon as his form burst into digital particles. Poochiemon watched as Shadramon disintegrated, then turned around to face BlackGatomon, who was watching what just happened with her mouth hanging open.

"Now for you, BlackGatomon," said Poochiemon as he pointed his index fingers at BlackGatomon. But BlackGatomon leaped backwards, landing on top of a stoplight.

"I don't think so. I know when this kitty's nine lives are at stake," she said as she raised her tail into the air, the black ring on it glowing darkly as she teleported back to the Digital World.

"Well, that wasn't so hard," said Poochiemon.

"That was amazing Poochiemon," said Ken as he picked up Poochiemon.

"Don't thank me, thank that kid. If he hadn't given you the Digi-Egg, then I couldn't have digivolved," said Poochiemon. Ken looked over at where Takato was helping a fairly stunned Guilmon get back to his feet.

"Hey Takato. I see lots of peanut butter sandwiches. Am I in heaven?" asked Guilmon as he stumbled about.

"No Guilmon. You're still alive. You're just seeing things," said Takato. Ken walked up to him and bowed.

"Thank you for your help. It seems you already know my name. May I ask what yours is?" asked Ken.

"My name is Takato. And this is Guilmon," said Takato, gesturing to Guilmon as he walked up next to him.

"Hello, nice to meet you," said Guilmon.

"Hello, Guilmon," said Ken, bowing to him.

"So you're Poochiemon. I always wondered what you looked like in real life," said Takato as he looked over Poochiemon.

"Yup. I'm one piece of work," said Poochiemon as he puffed out his chest. Then the Digi-Egg unbonded with him, changing Poochiemon back into Wormmon and causing a D-Terminal to appear in Ken's hands.

"Wait until the rest of the kids find out I've got a Digi-Egg," said Ken.

****

"What? You're kidding, right? You're not? Don't kid me Ken! You can't be serious," said Davis as he talked to Ken over the phone. Tai rolled his eyes and took the phone from Davis.

"We'll be here all day at the rate you're going Davis," said Tai before he put the phone up to his ear. "Hi Ken, this is Tai. So what's all the fuss about? What? No way! That's incredible!" Everyone looked at Tai in great anticipation. Tai held a hand to the receiver. "Hey everyone! Ken's got a Digi-Egg!" Gasps escaped the mouths of everyone in the room.

"But how?" asked TK. Tai asked Ken the question.

"He says that Takato ran a card through his digivice and the egg appeared in his hands," said Tai.

"Of course," said Izzy as he typed on his laptop. "I should have known that would happen. These cards can also produce objects that help the digimon during a fight, and they have each of the Digi-Eggs on a card. Ken's must have been one that was made up in their world, which was the Digi-Egg of Kindness," said Izzy, holding up a card with a picture of the Digi-Egg of Kindness on it.

"Well, this helps even the odds," said Davis. "Now we have a full team of Armor Digimon, and with the help of our new friends here, we can surely stop BlackGatomon and her master."

"Yeah," said Armardillomon. "This time all of us will be ready to fight." Everyone else nodded.

"BlackGatomon won't even know what hit her," said Veemon.

END OF CHAPTER 2
Sign up to rate and review this story