Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cheaters

The Test

by oxycontin_genocide 1 review

Ella takes a test. Read and Review please

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2008-01-09 - Updated: 2008-01-10 - 733 words - Complete

1Exciting
Three weeks passed and nothing interesting happened except Gerard forgave Mikey. It was a Monday and I was on my way down to the Way’s house. I knocked on the door and Donna answered.
“Hi Ella the boys are still getting ready so you’ll have to wait a few minutes.”
“Okay.” 5 minutes had passed and I suddenly felt really sick. I quickly got up and ran to the toilet and vomited. I pulled my hair out of my face and suddenly threw up again. I flushed the toilet and went to the bathroom to clean myself up. I heard the door knock and then Donna came in.
“Are you okay? I heard you vomiting. You going to be alright to go to school?”
“Yeah I’m fine now. I wasn’t feeling sick before. I don’t know why I threw up.”
“Well the boys are ready to go, if you don’t feel up to school I can walk you home. Just say now.”
“No thank you. I’m fine now. But thanks for being so caring.”
“Well you and the boys had better get going to school or you're going to be late.”
“Okay see ya,”
“Bye,” I walked into the family room and the Way brothers pounced on me. They kept asking me if I was fine, I just kept replying yes.

When recess came Dia was fussing over me and kept asking if I was okay. When we got to the trees she sat down next to Gerard and pulled me down to her other side.
“Are you okay Ella?”
“I’m fine. Why are you fussing over me so much?”
“When was the last time you threw up? You’ve never thrown up, not in your entire life. It’s like you’re pregnant.” Wait… now that I think about it I could be… my period is late… roughly 2 weeks.
“Ha. Me? Pregnant? Naa.”
“Yeah, you're still a virgin like me so there is no reason to fret. You probably at too much or something.” Gerard looked down and I tried my best to play it cool
“Yeah…”

The siren rang and I had sport. I decided to wag and go to the chemist not too far away and buy a pregnancy test but I would have to make it look like I’m going to class. Dia and Mikey walked to class but Gerard stayed behind.
“Don’t you have class,” I asked Gerard.
“I have sport, we usually go to sport together.”
“Oh yeah…”
“What's wrong Ell?”
“What Dia said… about me being sick ‘cause I might be pregnant… my period hasn’t come yet… I was gonna skip class and go to the chemist and buy a pregnancy test.”
“Oh god no… I’ll come with you.”
“You don’t have to.”
“Ella, I coming, no arguing. If you are pregnant… I’m the father… so I am coming with you.” He was going to come no matter what I said so I gave up early.
“Okay… fine. But we have to go now before anyone catches us.” We hurried out of school and we luckily didn’t get caught. It took us about 15 minutes to get there. I got one random one and went to pay for it but Gerard gave the lady $20 before I could even get my money out.
“What was that for?”
“I’m paying for it.”
“I was going to.”
“Too late.” He smiled and kissed me on the cheek I just poked my tongue out at him.

We went to the shopping center toilet area and I went in but Gerard waited outside as he isn’t female. About five minutes later I came out holding the little stick thing.
“What do we have to do now?” Gerard asked.
“Well the box says that we have to wait 10 minutes.” I sat on the chair that was close to us while Gerard went to get a drink. The 10 minutes passed and the test was done… it said I’m pregnant. Tears started filling my eyes. I couldn’t believe it. I wasn’t ready to have kids at the age of 13, especially not with my best friend’s boyfriend. Gerard came back and saw me crying.
“Ella! What did it say?” I looked up at him.
“It said I… I… I’m pregnant Gerard. I’m fucking pregnant.”
Sign up to rate and review this story