Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cheaters

No One Deserves It

by oxycontin_genocide 2 reviews

Dia confronts Ella.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2008-01-13 - Updated: 2008-01-14 - 1710 words - Complete

0Unrated
I woke up in the morning and got ready for school when I went downstairs I realized no one was home. I locked up the house and walked down to the Ways’. Gerard was waiting out the front like he said he would, Mikey was also outside just not anywhere near Gerard. Mikey saw me and started walking.
“Hey Ell.”
“Hey Gerard. C’mon we had better start walking.”

I had art up first so I didn’t have to see Dia until second period. After art had finished I started to get really nervous. I didn’t know what was going to happen in maths. The teacher let us in and I sat where I usually sat. Dia was five minutes late and all the chairs where taken except the one next to me and the one across from me. Dia grumpily sat across from me. She gave me a dirty look and diverted her attention to the teacher. After the teacher had finished talking I decided to try my best to make conversation with Dia.
“Dia I’m so sorry about everything.”
“Don’t talk to me, loser.”
“Dia please.”
“I SAID DON’T TALK TO ME, WHORE.”
“WHO ARE YOU CALLING A WHORE?”
“YOU! THE GIRL WHO IS MEANT TO BE MY BEST FRIEND. BUT WAIT, YOU WOULDN’T HAVE SLEPT WITH MY BOYFRIEND IF YOU REALLY WERE A TRUE FRIEND.”
“I’M NOT THE WHORE, YOU CHEATED ON GERARD, WITH HIS OWN BROTHER!”
“HOW DO YOU THINK IT FEELS FINDING OUT MY BEST FRIEND IS PREGNANT, TO MY BOYFRIEND?”
“OH GREAT JUST TELL THE WORLD I’M PREGNANT AT THIRTEEN.”
“WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE RATHER I SAID?”
“NOTHING.”
“OH I’LL SAY NOTHING, YOU FAT FUCKING PREGNANT WHORE.” I snapped. I slapped her.
“I CAN’T HELP THAT YOUR BOYFRIEND HAPPENS TO BE GOOD IN BED.” Dia slapped me then shouted, “YOU FAT WHORE.”
“LANGUAGE PLEASE GIRLS.” Our teacher walked in.
“I can’t be in this class room, not while she is in here.” I pointed to Dia and walked out. I walked to the toilets, which were just around the corner. I was washing my face when Tara, a girl from my class walked in.
“Mr. Lumbar told me to come and get you, don’t worry Dia was moved to another class.”
“Okay…” I followed Tara back to maths. I went and sat in my seat, Mikey was staring at me but then he gave me a dirty look and looked away.
“Ella, may I please have a word with you.” I followed Mr. Lumbar to the room in between all the classes in our section.
“What was that argument between you and Miss. Pathway about?”
“She cheated on her boyfriend with his brother, Mikey. Mikey’s brother, Gerard was really upset when he found out. I was comforting him and then we ended up sleeping together. I got pregnant. I told Dia and she is really upset.”
“Okay. Are you going to have an abortion?” I just looked at him.
“No I am not going to have an abortion.”
“Okay. Please go back to class and take your seat.” I did as I was told. I could feel peoples’ eyes on me but every time I looked up they would look away. Recess came soon and I walked to our spot under the trees. Gerard was already there. He looked up.
“Hey have you talked to Dia?”
“Well it was more of a screaming contest.”
“Oh, I still need to see if I can talk to her, do you mind if I go find her?”
“No, I’m fine here.”
“Okay.” Gerard got up and walked off. A couple of minutes later Dia walked up to me.
“I can’t believe you would sleep with your own best friend’s boy friend.”
“We never planned it. One thing led to another.” She slapped me again.
“You’re a fucking liar and a whore.” I slapped her.
“I’m sorry Gerard never slept with you. But I will never take back what I did that night.” She came up to me pushed me down.
“DIA! What the hell do you think you're doing?” Gerard ran to my side and helped me up.
“I… she deserved it!”
“No one deserves to be pushed down.”
“Gerard, I’m fine please just drop it.”
“And no one deserves their boyfriend sleeping with their best friend.”
“No Ella, I won’t drop it. Do you think I deserved you cheating on me with Mikey?”
“No you didn’t but that was just kissing I never slept with him.”
“You had your tongue shoved down his throat.”
“What about you and Ella? You must’ve had your tongue shoved down her throat at some point.” Mikey walked up behind Dia. I was just standing there defenseless.
“Yeah I did. You’re not wrong there. But Ella doesn’t deserve you treating her like shit.”
“Dia doesn’t deserve you sleeping with another girl and getting her pregnant.” Mikey finally spoke up. But before anyone else could say anything the siren went. Gerard and I had sport so we walked to class together. In the female change rooms Jane came up to me and said hi. We walked out and joined the rest of our class. I said here when the teacher called my name. Once the teacher had us all set up I went and sat on the bench. Jane joined me.
“I don’t mean to be rude or anything, but is it true that you’re pregnant?”
“News travels fast.”
“Yeah it does.”
“How long are you?
“Roughly a month and a half.”
“Awesome. Looking forward to meeting your child?”
“Yeah I am.”

Sport finished and then so did school. Gerard and I were talking about buying some baby books and enrolling in yoga and baby clubs to learn more about looking after a baby. Gerard decided that he was going to start looking for a job tomorrow. When I got home no one else was home so I grabbed my laptop and started researching random stuff. At 10pm Gerard messaged me. He said goodnight and I replied saying goodnight to him. After at least half an hour I finally fell asleep. I woke up and Tuesday was here. When Gerard and I were walking to school we decided that after school we where going to go shopping and see a movie.

When the bell for home time rang I sent mum a message asking if I could go to the shops and see a movie. Luckily when she replied she didn’t ask with whom. It took us about 5 minutes to walk to the shops. We decided to get some lunch. It was a Tuesday so we had early finish. We decided to have Subway. Gerard had the steak and cheese, I had meatballs. After lunch we went to the bookstore and we were just choosing out the best baby books.
“We still have eight months so we don’t need everything at once.”
“I don’t know very much about pregnancy and I want to help you as much as I can. So I’m going to read up on what you’re allowed to eat and what you’re not. Also these books might be pretty interesting.”
“Aww thank you. But they mostly all say the same thing so one good one is enough.” We chose two books. I was going to take one home and so was Gerard, then we would swap after we had read it. Next up we went to Target. We decided to just look at the sort of things we would need to buy as the due date got closer. Gerard wanted to buy a baby seat for his car but I talked him out of it. I told him that we didn’t know what gender the baby was going to be and that I wanted to keep it a surprise and that there is no point having a baby seat just lying around for eight months. Gerard agreed on the whole ‘keep the gender a secret until birth’ thing.

We spent at least 2 hours just going around and looking at the things for babies. Out of it all we only bought the books. We decided to go and see a movie now. We chose to go and see Blades of Glory.

The movie finished and we started to walk home.
“Okay this is my stop, I had a lot of fun today. Bye Ell.”
“Yeah I had fun too. I’ll start reading the book when I get home.”
“I’ll start on this one as soon as I get into my room.”
“Bye Gerard.”
“Bye Ell.” Gerard kissed me on the lips. I allowed his tongue entry and we were just standing there making out. We broke the kiss to catch our breath.
“I’ve really gotta go now, see ya Gerard.” I started to walk towards my house. I went in and mum called me to dinner.
“What did you buy at the shops?” Mum was making conversation. We really hadn’t talked much since she tried to force me into having an abortion.
“Nothing really, just a baby book.”
“Who were you at the shops with?” Oh shit dad just had to ask.
“I was with Gerard.”
“I thought I told you never to see him again.”
“He is the father of my unborn child. You can’t stop me from seeing him.”
“I don’t care who he is. You still had sex with him. He didn’t even think about the fact you were underage. I told you to stop seeing him now do as I say.”
“No, dad I won’t.” I stormed up to my room and put my phone on my bedside table and went for a shower. When I looked at my phone I had one new message.

Hey Ella,
Can’t wait to see our little child, I hope he/she is as beautiful as you.

I replied:

No. I hope that our child turns out to look much more like you. I need to get some sleep my eyes are killing me. See ya tomorrow.
Sign up to rate and review this story