Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Knows No Age - Continued

I'm Sure - JAN 16

by AlexSanDee 1 review

Luke and Kelly are official, Jamia tells Frank about the babies, Monica and Gee spend time alone, Ray and Christa yeah well...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-01-17 - Updated: 2008-01-17 - 1468 words

1Exciting
Kelly slammed her locker door shut. She hadn’t seen Luke all day. She wasn’t even sure if he had come to school.
“What did that locker ever do to you?”
The sound of Luke’s voice startled her. She spun around and there he was standing behind her.
“What?”
“The way you just slammed that locker closed I figured it must have done something bad.”
Kelly smiled, “Actually I’m not mad at the locker. I’m mad at you. Where have you been all day?”
Luke noticed several girls who he assumed were Kelly’s friends walk by watching him and Kelly. “I’ve been here.” He answered with a shrug.
Kelly took a deep breath, “Look Luke, we need to get something settled. Am I your girlfriend?”
He hadn’t been expecting the question. Actually he really hadn’t been planning on talking to her but he couldn’t resist when he had seen her slam the locker door.
‘Well?” She crossed her arms in front of her and waited.
“Do you want to be?” He asked lowering his voice. He knew several of her friends were a few lockers down watching them.
‘That’s a stupid question and one you know the answer to.” Kelly said frowning.
“Sunshine, are you sure?”
Kelly smiled, “Yeah, I’m sure.” She glanced at her friends. “And stop worrying about what people will think.”
“I’m worried about what your friends will think.” He said softly.
“Well I’m not.” Kelly took a step closer to him. “Bob is picking Kara and me up. Want a ride?”
“Sure he won’t mind?”
Kelly laughed, ‘Nope, Bob won’t mind. He’s a great guy. He has to be to put up with my sister.”
This made Luke laugh, “You and your sister are pretty close.”
“Well I love her but just don’t say you heard that from me.” She moved even closer to him. “Now since I’m your girlfriend we’re gonna walk out to the parking lot and you are gonna hold my hand.”
Luke glanced at the girls who were whispering obviously about him and Kelly. “Sure about that?”
Kelly stood directly in front of him. “I’m sure.”
He reached out slowly and took her hand. “Sunshine, you are really something.” They began to walk down the hall together. They passed the girls who had been watching them. They group turned back to their lockers ignoring them as they passed. Kelly squeezed Luke’s hand. He looked into her eyes and smiled. He never wanted this feeling to end.

“The girls will be home soon.” Monica said lifting her head off Gerard’s chest and gazing into his eyes.
“I don’t wanna let you out of this bed.”
“Well, it might be a bit awkward if they come home and we’re in bed.” She laughed.
“They’re just dropping Kelly off. Bob said he and Kara are gonna go check into a hotel.”
Monica sighed, “Yeah, I know. I still don’t understand why they’re gonna do that. I thought they would just stay here.”
“Hon, they want to be alone.”
“Yeah, I know.”
“And they want out of the pink room.” Gerard said with a laugh. “I get that, you know.”
Monica pulled herself up his body and kissed his lips. “I still think it was sweet how you set up the room for Kara.”
“Yeah, Kell really pulled one over on me.” He placed his hand on the back of her neck and gently pushed her head down. His lips claimed hers for a long, deep kiss.
Monica broke away, “Okay, we really gotta get up now.”
He moaned, “I suppose.” He watched as she slid out of bed. His eyes drank in the sight of her nude body as she crossed the room. “Monica”
“Yeah?”
“I have a meeting with Brian tomorrow.”
“I know,” she said as she pulled on her jeans.
“When I get back let’s spend the day in bed.”
Monica looked over at him. “Sounds good to me.” She pulled her hoodie on then went to the dresser to run the brush through her hair.
“I didn’t tell you but Kell wants us to have steaks for her birthday.”
Monica wrapped the elastic tie around her ponytail. “Okay.”
“She’s gonna invite Luke.” He watched her face to gage her reaction.
“Oh, I guess that’s fine. I know you want to meet him.”
He forced himself to push back the cover and get out of bed. “She’s afraid you don’t like Luke.”
Monica frowned, “I don’t really know Luke.”
“That’s why she wants him to come over. It’s important to her that we get to know him.”
“Gee, I just want her to be careful. She just met this guy.”
Gerard pulled on his jeans, “She’s pretty crazy about him. I can tell.”
Monica sighed, “See that’s what I mean. She just met him and I’m just afraid she’s rushing into something.”
“Sometimes that’s not a bad thing.”
Monica crossed the room. She waited until he pulled the hoodie over his head than captured his lips. “I love you Gerard Way.”
He pulled her to him. “Well I happen to love you too.” They broke apart when they heard Kelly call out to them from downstairs.

Jamia opened her eyes. “Frank” she called out.
“Finally up from your nap?” He said with a laugh.
“Where were you?” She asked struggling to sit up.
“Getting another look at the nursery.” He sat down next to her on the sofa. “Man, it’s something.”
“You like?”
He laughed, “Hey I just hope we don’t scar our kids for life.”
Jamia tired to find a comfortable position. “What cause of the Skelanimals? Come on dead animals need love too.”
“It really looks great. I like the mural of the dead tree.”
“Alicia and Kara worked really hard on it.”
Frank’s smile slipped, “You think Alicia’s gonna be okay?”
Jamia nodded, “I refuse to think any other way. She and Mikey are gonna have a healthy baby girl.”
Frank looked shocked, “Girl?”
Jamia nodded, “Yep, it’s just a feeling I have.”
He placed his hands on Jamia’s stomach. He got a sharp kick. “Man, they do kick hard.”
“Told you.” Jamia said with a smile.
“So if Mikey and Alicia are having a girl, what are we having?”
Jamia smiled, “Oh, I know. These babies and I have bonded.”
“Gonna tell me?”
She moved slightly so she could snuggle in his arms. “Really wanna know?”
He leaned down and kissed the neck. “Yeah, tell me.”
Jamia put her head back and whispered in his ear.
“Really? You really think so?”
She placed her hands over his, which were still on her stomach. “I’m sure.”

“Ray, what do you want for dinner?”
He set the guitar down and walked into the kitchen. He realized he had been busy most of the day and probably ignoring her. There was always so much to catch up on when returning home. “You want me to cook tonight?”
Christa looked around the refrigerator door. “Sure. Seems fair. I went to the grocery store so you can cook.”
“Yeah, it’s fair but I would have gone with you.”
Christa closed the door and smiled, “When I went this morning you were snoring so loud I was happy to get up and go grocery shopping.”
His eyes narrowed, “Was I really?”
“Snoring? Oh yeah.”
He walked over and took her into his arms, “You never told me I snore.”
She smiled, “You don’t always but when you’re extra tired you do.”
“Well then I guess I’ll have to make sure not to keep you up with my snoring tonight.” He leaned down and kissed the side of her neck.
“How are you gonna do that?”
“By making love to you all night. If I don’t sleep I can’t snore.”
Christa giggled, “But then I won’t get any sleep.”
Ray ran his hands under her sweater. He gently caressed her back. “Yeah and when you’re extra tired you snore.”
“Do not.” She pouted.
He smiled, “Yeah, Babe. You do.”
Christa laughed, “Well then I guess it’s settled. No sleep tonight.”
“Sounds damn good to me.” He whispered grabbing the bottom of her sweater and pulling it over her head.
“I thought you were gonna cook for me.”
The sound of his voice sent a shiver down her spine. “Oh I think dinner can wait, don’t you?” He dropped the sweater to the floor and waited.
“Yeah, later.” She answered already tugging on his tee shirt. “Later.”
Sign up to rate and review this story