Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Knows No Age - Continued

Trust - JAN 17

by AlexSanDee 3 reviews

Gee returns home from his meeting with Brian, Kelly talks Luke into something bad

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-01-17 - Updated: 2008-01-17 - 1949 words

1Hot
Monica had just finished putting away the laundry when Gerard returned home from the meeting with Brian. “Monica?” He called out.
“Upstairs.” She responded. She could hear his footsteps racing up the steps.
“I see you’re ready.” He said walking in with a smile on his face.
“Ready?” she closed the dresser drawer and gave him a puzzled look.
“Well, yeah. Remember I said when I got back from Brian’s we were supposed to spend the day in bed.”
Monica laughed, “I seem to remember you came up with that plan.”
He surprised her by scooping her up in his arms and carrying her over to the bed. He unceremoniously dumped her on the bed then threw himself down next to her. Monica giggled, “How did the meeting with Brian go?”
“Oh you want to talk?”
“Gerard.” Monica said still smiling.
“Okay, okay. It went fine. Mikey told all of us he’s not sure if he will be going because of Alicia.”
“And?”
“We all understand. They have an appointment with a specialist tomorrow and he’s hoping that will go well. None of us want him to go if he feels he needs to stay with her, ya know?”
“Yeah, I agree.”
Gerard started to run his hand up under her hoodie. “So there is something else we need to discuss.”
He began to caress her soft skin. “What?”
“Wedding invitations. They came back from the printer. We need to send them out.”
“I’ll lick the stamps.” He said leaning over. He pushed her hoodie up and began to lick her skin through the lace on her bra.
“You’re good at licking.” Monica said with a seductive smile.
He rolled over her to her, partially covering her body. “Wanna see what else I lick?”
“Yeah, why don’t you show me?”
“Uh either I’m making you shudder with desire or your cell is on vibrate.” He rolled off of her as she reached into her jeans pocket and pulled out her phone.
“Funny.” She laughed as she opened the phone and answered.
Gerard laid back and stared at the ceiling. He was hoping it wouldn’t be a long call.
“Just a minute.” Monica said. She placed her phone on his chest. “It’s for you.” She rolled off the bed and headed for the bathroom.
Gerard was confused. He picked up the phone. “Hello?”
“Gee, I was wondering when you would like to have Elle come over.”
Now he understood Monica’s suddenly departure. “Hey Liv. Uh, anytime really. Can she stay with us a few days?”
Liv wanted to say no. She hated being separated from Elle. Still she was pleased at his desire to spend time with her. “I guess that would be okay. When would you like me to bring her by?”
“Well how about later this afternoon? Tomorrow is Kell’s birthday so it would great if she could be here for that.”
“Okay, I’ll pick her up on Thursday.”
Gerard lowered his voice, “Thanks Liv. I really appreciate you letting me spend time with her.”
Liv smiled sadly. “You’re welcome, Gee.” She was about to end the call when she added. “It was good seeing you the other day.”
Gerard looked towards the closed bathroom door, “I feel the same. See you later.” He hung up wondering why he suddenly felt guilty. It was several minutes later when Monica reappeared. She crossed the room and lay back down beside him.
“She wanted to know when we wanted Elle to come over.”
“Actually she asked when you wanted Elle to come over.”
He sighed, “Monica don’t start this. Besides why didn’t you just talk to her?”
Monica turned her head to look at him, “She said when does Gerard want to see Elle” I figured since you were right there you could answer for yourself.”
He rolled over on his side to face her. “I told her to bring Elle by later this afternoon.”
Monica nodded but remained silent.
“That’s okay, isn’t it?”
“Of course.”
“She’s gonna let her stay until Thursday.”
“That’s nice. She’ll be here for Kelly’s birthday.”
“That’s what I told Liv.” He reached out to caress her arm. “Still you could have handled it. I don’t see why I needed to talk to her.”
“You really don’t, do you? Gerard I’m tired of handling shit with Liv. She’s the mother of your child. I don’t think there is any reason you shouldn’t handle things with her yourself.”
“But you don’t like me talking to her.” He said softly.
Monica’s eyes flashed, “Have I ever said that?”
“You don’t have to it’s obvious.”
Monica sat up, “There are a lot of things that are obvious.”
“Such as?”
“All the hated you’ve had for Liv seems to have suddenly disappeared.”
He sat up also. “You are the one who told me time and again to get over it.”
Monica nodded, “Yeah, I did and now you have. I guess I should really watch what I wish for, shouldn’t I?”
“Well, shit. I’m sorta in a damned if I do, damned if I don’t situation, aren’t I?” He was trying hard not to lose his patience.
Monica stared at him. Finally she spoke, “Look, she’s the mother of your child. I know you have to deal with her. Maybe I’m just a little upset because up until now I was the one who took care of things. I was the one who dealt with Liv. I’m not needed for that anymore. You’ll do just fine on your own.” She started to crawl off the bed. Gerard reached over and pulled her back.
“Stop it. I don’t want it to be like this between us but I don’t know what to do. Tell me what will make you happy. Would you like me never to talk to Liv again? If that’s what it takes to please you, that’s what I’ll do.”
Monica pulled her arm out of his grip, “That’s not what I asked.”
“Then what damn it?”
She got off the bed and looked down at him. “Maybe you could try not to be so fucking happy to see or talk to her.”
He was shocked, “Jealously. You’re fucking jealous of Liv.”
Monica fought back tears, “Ya, think?”
He scooted off the bed after her. “Please” he whispered as he reached out to her, “Don’t be. I love you.”
Monica stood a moment then slowly took his hand. “I can’t help it.” She whispered.
Gerard pulled her to him and rocked her slowly. “It’s okay. I love you.”
Monica hugged him tightly, “I know,” she whispered.
“Then trust my love for you.”
Monica couldn’t answer. She simply held him tightly, not wanting to ever let go.


Kelly walked into the lunchroom and spotted Luke almost immediately. As usual he was sitting at a table by himself reading. She sat down her tray and took the seat next to him. "Hey" she smiled.
"Sunshine" He closed his book. "Excited about tomorrow?"
She popped a french fry in her mouth, "I'm excited you're coming over for dinner." She saw him frown. "Don't even think about not coming."
He looked away, "I’m coming"
"So what's the problem?"
"Nothing." He stole a french fry off her tray and chewed it slowly. "Just not looking forward to meeting Gerard."
"Dad? Why?"
"He ain't gonna like me."
"Why would you think that?"
He shook his head, "Just a feeling. He'll think you could do better."
Kelly was surprised, "That's just stupid. Dad doesn't think like that. Come on, his own dad said you're like him."
"Uh I read in an interview what Gerard said about himself at our age. He didn't seem to happy about how he was."
Kelly cut her cheeseburger in half and handed him a piece. He shook his head. "I'm not gonna eat the whole thing."
"Ah look Kelly is feeding him."
Kelly turned to see one of Mike’s friends laughing.
"Shit head" Luke muttered under his breath.
Kelly turned back around. "I hate that guy."
Luke shrugged, "He's an asshole. Always has been."
She pushed the tray away. Suddenly she wasn't hungry. Returning to the pervious conversation she said, "Dad will like you. I told him you’re an artist."
"I'm no fucking artist." Luke answered.
Kelly rolled her eyes, "Yeah, you are. I love your drawings."
"Hey, Kelly. Been to visit Mike? He's still in the hospital. He asked about you."
Kelly closed her eyes "Sometimes I hate this place." She said softly.
Luke had been thinking the same thing. "Don't let him get to you." He reached out and took her hand in his.
"Ah, ain't they cute? Kelly’s slumming with emo boy."
Kelly whirled around, "Shut the fuck up."
There was a stunned silence for a moment then laughter erupted. Kelly sunk down in her chair.
Luke sighed, "I told you this shit would happen."
"And I told you I don't give a shit." Kelly answered angrily.
"But you do." He said softly.
"Only cause I don't want anyone to say anything bad about you." She heard more comments about Luke from the same table. "Let's get out of here."
Luke raised his eyebrows, "And go where?"
"Anywhere but here." Kelly said standing up. She picked up her tray and walked towards one of the doors. Luke stood and followed her.
Once they were in the hall she turned to him. "I want to skip."
Luke laughed, "You want to skip?"
"Yeah, I do. I'm supposed to ride the bus home tonight so Kara won't miss me. Let's go."
"Sunshine I don't think it's a good idea."
"I know you've skipped before." She said talking his hand. "Don't tell me you haven't."
"Yeah, I have but you haven't. It just doesn't fit your profile, Sunshine."
"So maybe I want to change my profile. Just this once I want to do something I normally wouldn't do."
"And if we get caught?"
Kelly shrugged, "Then we get caught. Let's go."
“It’s a bad idea.” He said trying to discourage her.
“Then I’ll just skip by myself but I’m getting out of here. You can stay here or come with me.” She stared waiting for his answer.
‘”I’m not letting you go by yourself.”
“Then I guess that means you’re coming with me.” She began pulling him down the hall. “Let’s go.”
Within minutes they were out of the school and crossing the parking lot. "Okay so now what's the plan?" Luke asked sounding amused.
Kelly frowned, "I don't know." she thought a moment, "Who's home at your house?"
"Oh no." Luke said shaking his head, "We’re not going to my house.”
“Well we can’t go to the deserted house. It’s too far and it’s gonna start raining any minute. We can probably walk to your house before it starts.”
Luke didn’t want her in his house for several reasons. “Look lets just go back inside.”
“Why can’t we go to your house?”
He tried to reason with her. “No one is home.”
Kelly smiled, “And that’s a problem?”
The idea of being alone with her was so tempting. “You know it’s not a good idea.” He said gazing into her eyes.
“Luke, I trust you.”
He leaned over and kissed her, “Yeah but I don’t trust myself.”
Sign up to rate and review this story