Categories > Anime/Manga > Gravitation > Unreasonable Persistence

No, Dammit!

by Silverone 0 reviews

A not so simple ride.

Category: Gravitation - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Tatsuha - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-01-28 - Updated: 2006-01-29 - 1330 words

0Unrated
Title: No, dammit!
Pairing: TatsuhaxTaki
Fandom: Gravitation
Theme: #15 Perfect Blue
Disclaimer: I don't own the series. If I did, certain characters would get MUCH, MUCH more screen time.
Notes: Blue is said to symbolize the following in esoteric Buddhism: light blue symbolizes the sea and the sky or infinity. Dark blue is the symbol of healing and medicine. It should also be known that our favorite teenage Buddhist monk has blue eyes in the anime. Does this actually have anything to do with the fic? Maybe, maybe not. :D


This was stupid. It was an incredibly stupid thing to be doing and yet, Taki was going to do it. He was going to go out on a 'date' with Eiri Yuki's kid brother. It was absurd, laughable and mind bogglingly stupid. "Why me?" That was a question he'd been asking himself for almost the whole day now.

Instead of just disappearing though, he had gotten himself ready for the 'date.' The kid presented a very real threat. If Taki could just figure out what the boy wanted, he'd probably be in the clear. He was just a teenager after all, so it couldn't be too hard to give him whatever it was he desired. If push came to shove, Taki would just have to make sure the boy's plans back fired on him.

That night though, when his door bell, Taki nearly lost his resolve. It took all his will power to swallow his fears and open the door. The boy was the same as before, not dressed any differently, still wearing the same smirk. "I hope you didn't agonize all those hours we were apart, Tachi-chan?"

Taki grimaced at the nickname, wondering how that had been found out. "Don't call me Tachi or chan."

"But all the fan sites said that Tachi was your nickname." Seeing Taki twitch, Tatsuha shrugged. "I spent all day at an internet café. I had to have something to look at online while I swilled that crap they call coffee."

The singer crossed his arms, now incredibly annoyed. "You're not calling me Tachi." He hated anyone other than his friends calling him that. And the last person he wanted calling him that was this kid.

"Can I call you Taki then? I'll let you call me Tatsuha." The teenager smiled cutely as he rested a hand on Taki's shoulders, as if he thought they were friends already.

"No." Taki didn't move to remove the hand, because he realized that it had probably been places that he didn't want any contact with.

"Tachi-chan it is then!" Tatsuha said as he slapped Taki's shoulder heartily.

"Okay fine, call me Taki." This kid was already pissing him off. How was he going to survive through the night?

"So, where are you driving me?" At Taki's incredulous look, Tatsuha smirked and pointed at a motorcycle that was sitting out in the parking lot. "I don't think you want to ride double on that with me. Besides, it's an expensive trip up from Kyoto and well, you're rich, right?"

Taki shoved Tatsuha's hand off his shoulder and slammed the door shut behind him. He stalked off towards his car, not waiting to see if the boy was coming. "Fine, where do you want to go?"

"A hotel!" The teenager proclaimed as he ran after Taki, his good mood making him even more annoying.

"No hotels."

"You say that now, but trust me, you'll want one later." Taki ignored him, climbing into his car and waiting for the teenager to catch up. "Sweet ride. You must have been making millions before it all went down the toilet." Tatsuha craned his neck around as he climbing inside the passenger seat and slammed the door shut.

Taki managed not to smack Tatsuha amazingly enough and instead focused on pulling out of the driveway. "I'm still making millions." Or I will be.

"Uh huh. In your dream world." As he said this, the teenager slid a hand to Taki's knee, causing the singer to nearly swerve off the road. Tatsuha removed his hand almost immediately at the reaction. "Touchy."

Taki inhaled sharply, correcting the car's path. "What is with you?" He couldn't remember being around anyone this grabby and considering how many times he'd been nearly mauled to death by rabid fans, that was saying something.

"What's with you!? It's just a little touch. Not like I put my hand down your pants. Or is that what you want?" Once again Tatsuha made with the devilish grin, which Taki tried to ignore this time.

"No, it's not."

"Fine." Tatsuha sounded disappointed and turned his attention towards the window.

"So where are we going?" A change of subject seemed like a good idea right now as far as Taki was concerned.

The boy's gaze was now fixated on watching the passing scenery. "Somewhere we can talk. I'm kinda keen on going to that café again."

"Why would you need more caffeine?" Taki didn't like the idea of dealing with a crazed sex fiend hyped up on caffeine.

"I need energy for later. Lots of it." He looked at Taki and gave him a smirk that hinted at things that were best left unthought of. Taki found himself looking at Tatsuha's eyes suddenly for some reason. The boy had blue eyes, very blue eyes, which didn't matter, except it did, because Taki couldn't look away for some reason, until Tatsuha spoke. "Shouldn't you be looking at the road?" Taki jerked his head away sharply, causing Tatsuha to laugh. "You sure you just don't want to go to the hotel right now?"

"We aren't going to any hotels."

"You say that even though you just got lost in my eyes." Tatsuha purred slightly, as if to be seductive.

"I didn't get lost in your eyes. Just not every day I see people with eyes like that." He muttered. Like his brother's. Like a damn beast.

"Like Aniki? " The kid had to be a mind reader or something, a trait Taki found very annoying. "Do you have a boner for him?" A really idiotic mind reader at that.

"Fuck no. The very thought of him makes me gag."

"So I must make you want to gag too, since I look like him and all." The gaze Tatsuha was giving him was devoid of all emotion, making it impossible to figure out what he was thinking.

"No. You creep me out, but you don't make me gag." And before he could stop him, Tatsuha gave him a peek on the cheek. "What was that for!?" Taki rubbed the spot as if someone had just swabbed a sample of the flesh eating virus on it.

The boy was beaming, which was a little weird. "That's the sweetest thing you ever said to me. I do believe you're coming around." He elbowed Taki's arm playful.

"No I'm not. I'm just being honest." Well, in all honesty, the boy creeped him out, but not in a bad way per say, not since Taki had figured out he was a flesh and blood man and not some sort of ghost. It was just weird being at the mercy of someone else's lustful gaze, especially when that someone had an enemy's face.

"Yeah, whatever." The boy waved a hand dismissively, obviously satisfied that he had won a point of some sort and wasn't going to let Taki ruin it. "Hey, instead of the café, there's somewhere else I want to go. Not a hotel either, though if you really want to go to the hotel, I'll gladly oblige you." Yet again with that smirk.

"Keep dreaming your delusional dream." The teenager sounded like a broken record by now, the way he kept steering the conversation towards sex. "So where is it you want to go?"

"It's a surprise. Just follow my directions." Taki nodded, though he didn't know why he was trusting in this boy. Hopefully the destination would be worth the journey.
Sign up to rate and review this story