Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Living in Panic

So Tell Me What You're Waiting For

by RyanRossLuver 0 reviews

Fluff involving Decaydance bands.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-01-24 - Updated: 2008-01-25 - 1300 words - Complete

0Unrated
So tell me what you're waiting for
- The Veronica's



When I woke up the next morning, I brought my left hand up to my face to check that the night before wasn’t just a dream, and thankfully it wasn’t. I carefully slid out of bed so I wouldn’t wake Ryan, and slipped on one of the hotel dressing gowns, and walked out into the common area, to be met by 7 smiling faces.

“Had fun last night with Ryan did we?” Jon asked. I blushed and sat down on the couch between Eric and Dylan.

“It’s very safe to say I did. For more than one reason.” I added quickly as Brendon shot me a tired look.

“Well it’s clear that we heard one reason for your enjoyment, but what may we enquire to was the other?” Spencer asked. I leant back into Eric a little, but then heard shuffling from my room.

“One sec,” I said, getting up off the couch and dragging Ryan out of our room, making sure he had a pair of sweatpants on first.

“We have something big to tell you, and then I have something really big which I hope everyone will be okay with.”

“Last night, before our apparently loud bedroom antics, I asked Em a big question.”

“A big question that I said yes to. He asked me to marry him, which is where the sex came from.” I showed everyone the ring, and there were giddy squeals from Brendon and Spencer, and big bear hugs from everyone.

“And my ‘really big’ thing is that,” I took in a deep breath. “I want to tell people about me and Ryan. I mean, it’s going to be hard to keep quiet that I’m engaged, and even more quiet when it gets out that Ryan may be angry cause of that show and SNL stuff. So I want people to know. I thought that because we’re meeting with Fall Out Boy, The Academy Is…, Cobra Starship and Gym Class Heroes in a couple of hours, I would tell them, and through their big mouths, well Gabe, Bill, Sisky, Vicky, Patrick and Travie’s mouths anyway, the label would soon know, then the media etcetera etcetera.”

“I fully support your decision Em. As long as you’re happy sweetheart, I don’t mind.”

“And it’s actually less than 45 minutes before we meet with the others, so I suggest you guys get showered and ready, so we can leave in half an hour to beat the fangirls to the restaurant.” Zack said, before giving Ryan and I another hug.



45 minutes later, Ryan and I were squeaky clean, and Brendon, Ryan, Jon, Spencer, Zack and I were gathered around a giant table in a specially reserved restaurant with all of FOB, TAI, GCH and Cobra Starship. We had just ordered and had delivered our drinks, so Ryan and I took this as an opportunity. I stood up and cleared my throat, whilst Ryan got everyone’s attention.

“There is something that needs to be shared with you, friends and family alike, and I thought since we’re gathered so nicely now, what better time to tell.”

“You all know about the whole Em and me thing from Fairfax and SNL, and how a few rumours were flying round that we’re dating. Well we have been, and I know it may seem rushed, but when you think about it, we have known each other for three years.”

“And last night, Ryan asked me a really important question. He asked me to marry him, and I said yes.” Applause and ‘congratulations’ erupted from the table, as well as from the staff of the restaurant we were in. A light chant of “kiss” could be heard from those sitting at the table, and Ryan and I gave in. We kissed happily on the mouths, my arms going round his neck and his arms going round my waist. He deepened the kiss, and I moved my hands into his hair.

“Okay guys, lets keep this PG!” Pete shouted from the far end of the table. Ryan and I broke apart with sheepish grins on our faces. We sat back down in our places, and Jon spoke up.

“Is there actually a point to this meeting?”

“Yes, Jonathan, there is. If you’d actually give me a chance. So this is basically the whole Decaydance family, or as much of us as we could have today, and we just wanted to talk about touring over Christmas and New Year. Now normally, touring over the holiday period is unheard of, but because that’s the time of year people spend the most money, we have higher chances of selling out and playing a full house. Now this year, over our holiday period, we’ll be having the “Decaydance the Halls Festival”, where it’s all these bands gathered here today, and possibly Paramore if Hayley gets her act together, for two months, starting December 13th, specially made for Em’s purposes – we wanted to starts sooner, but the less pain we put her through the better – and ending around the 10th of February.” Pete said, answering all of our questions.

“Awesome!” Gabe shouted out.

“Would that interfere with Ryan and Em’s wedding/honeymoon?” Vicky asked.

“Well, we don’t have an official date or even an idea of when we want to get married, so no, it won’t interfere. I think Em wanted to get married in England though, in amongst the rose gardens, so that would mean June/July.” Ryan replied.

“You remembered what I told you almost two and a half years ago.” I said, tears of joy brimming in my eyes.

“Of course I did sweetie. That’s just how long I’ve wanted to be the one to marry you.” A chorus of “Awws” were heard circulating the table, and I quickly kissed Ryan on the mouth again.

“I have a bit of a problem though,” Brendon said, an unsatisfied look on his face.

“What’s that Urie?” William asked.

“We have got to split Em and Ryan up whilst we’re on tour. They can’t go on the same tour bus together, not after last night. I’m scarred for life thanks to you two!”

“What did they do?”

“Lets just say they were in bed, but they weren’t exactly sleeping.” Realisation dawned on everyone, and they broke out into laughter.

“Well, Em can come on the Cobra/Academy bus with us. She can keep Vicky company and keep us nine guys entertained with tales from the Disco.” Ryland said. I looked at Ryan as if to ask “can I”, and he nodded his head.

“Okay, so Ryan will be on the Fall Out/Panic bus then, and Gym and Paramore will share.” Patrick said, and we all nodded.

“So until this festival, we have time off. So that’s pretty much a whole month to relax, shop for Christmas, pack and do anything else that you may, or who in our lovebirds cases, want to do.” Ryan groaned out at the snide comment, and I just flipped Pete off. Deep down I knew though that I would do just as Pete had suggested, do whoever I want, because as of the start of the tour, the only places Ryan and I can be alone together are in the bathrooms, hotels we stay at or hidden in between buses when they’re vacated. Everyone slowly filed off one by one, and Ryan and I made our way back to the hotel. When we got back there, we booked two seats on a first class flight back to Vegas for the next day, and packed.
Sign up to rate and review this story