Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Living in Panic

Chapter 13

by RyanRossLuver 0 reviews

More sex...sorry!!!!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-02-24 - Updated: 2008-02-26 - 615 words - Complete

0Unrated
More Sex...sorry!
Soon enough, we were back in Vegas and heading for Ryan’s, or should I say ‘our’ apartment. Pretty much as soon as we got inside and threw our bags down, we were in each other’s arms, hungrily kissing and removing articles of clothing. We had just made it into the bedroom when Ryan backed me against the wall and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his now naked waist, and pushed myself down onto his hardened member, earning a groan from the both of us.
My mouth sought out Ryan’s once more, as he began to gently thrust into me. Never had I thought that when I became engaged to the man of my dreams I would turn into a sex fiend. Ryan removed his mouth from mine, and started to nibble at my neck, earning a pleasured moan in return. His thrusts were slowing down a little, and he spun us around so as he could navigate the way to the bed. Once we collapsed on it, still connected, I rolled us over so I was on top. I started to kiss and nibble at his collarbone in the same way he had done previously, until Ryan flipped us over, and agonizingly slowly worked his magic.
“Please baby, faster. I need you to go faster.” I moaned out, almost at the peak of my climax. He complied with my wishes instantly. Just as I reached the apex of my pleasure, he spoke up.
“Sweetie, I can’t hold out any longer. I’m going to –“ He cut himself short as I felt him release within me. I kissed him one last time on the mouth before slipping under the covers. He soon joined me, and curled up together, we fell asleep to the sound of one another’s breathing.

The next morning I woke up to find Ryan gently snoring beside me, and something hard pressing into my thigh. Upon realising what this was, I slid down the bed so my head was level with his erection and slowly took it into my mouth, teasing the length and stroking it with one of my free hands. As I nibbled, licked and sucked my way down his shaft and back up again, I felt him wriggle around, his hands pulling the covers off from over up, and his hands winding in my hair.
“What a lovely way to wake up in the morning,” he said, before sliding his hands down further and lifting my mouth away from his glory. He slid down the bed so that we were at the same area once more, and kissed me fervently.
“But I’d much rather if we do this,” he finished, before thrusting into me with no warning. I cried out in pain, and he immediately stopped.
“Sweetie I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt you.” He said, concern etched into his features.
“It’s okay, you can continue. Just please warn me next time. And can you get something?” He slid back up to the head of the bed, opening the cabinet drawer, pulling out a condom and slipping it on. He slid back down to me, and kissed me gently. He slowly worked his way into me, kissing me gently with every movement he made. By the time he sped up, I was almost climaxing, and the single kiss he pressed into my collarbone sent me over the edge, and I brought him down with me in long gasps.
“That was amazing baby, just…”
“I know what you mean. I love you,” he replied smiling.
“I love you too. More than you’ll ever know.”
Sign up to rate and review this story