Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > How To Save A Life

Your Hands Are Shaking Cold, Your Hands are Mine to Hold

by gerard_is_my_savior 0 reviews

Mikey helps Gerard through his troubles.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-01-26 - Updated: 2008-01-27 - 1598 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerard stood outside, on his small concrete porch. It was quiet outside, only the sound of the wind scratching through the trees. The pale moonlight stretched over the empty streets and the snow-covered lawn. He held a cigarette between his index and middle fingers.
“I’m a fucking idiot,” he told himself, as he looked over his home. It didn’t seem like home as much anymore, it kind of felt like a prison, one with bars of angst and hate. He wanted to stop staring like a fucking loser and go down and see his hopefully future wife, the woman he loved more than Eliza, more than he thought he could ever love anyone else, ever. He missed her so God damn much, even from being away from her for the five minutes he had been outside. He threw the butt of his cigarette onto the concrete and watched as the ring of orange light fade into an empty, hollow black. ‘Like my soul,’ he thought with bitterness.

Avenue lay looking up at the ceiling, where the lamp had cast dark shadows, misshapen and deformed. She just lay still, waiting for a sound, any noise to occur, to let her know the Gerard was drawing closer, nearer to her. She wanted to feel it in the bottom of her heart, she needed to feel it, feel him, so close, next to her, in her arms. She called out his name, her longing and needed un-hidden her cries of desperation as her tears fell down her cheeks and into her hair.

“I should be down there!” Gerard yelled loudly. He threw up his arms in frustration and returned back inside, slamming the door behind him in emphasis. Mikey was standing on the stairs that lead to the second floor, just looking at his brother, a confused look played out on his face. He was wearing nothing but a pair of gym shorts and he shivered from the draft of cold air that came from behind the door.
“Hey Mikey,” Gerard said, a little offset to see his younger brother before him.
“Hey, Gee,” Mikey replied.
Gerard removed his large black coat, revealing his bare chest.
“Are you alright Gerard?”
“No, little brother, I am not.”
Mikey peered at his lean figure in the dark. “What did she say?”
“She said yes.”
“Gerard! That’s great!” Mikey bounded down the last few steps to give his brother a massive hug.
Gerard pushed him away. “Then she questioned it. She questioned it! She FUCKING QUESTIONED IT!”
“Why?” he asked.
“How the hell am I to know?” he asked, violently throwing his fist into the wall.
“Watch where you swing that thing!” Mikey yelped, stepping out of his way.
“Sorry, Mike,” Gerard said, mustering an apology. “I just…” he took a breath in then, avoiding his brother’s eyes. “I just didn’t want it t-to go like this-s!” he stammered, tears in his hazel eyes. “She w-was sup-posed to love me! Say yes! But, no, that can’t happen, because she has doubts and fears!” He sank to the floor, right there in the hallway, burrowing his face in his knees.
“Don’t you Gerard?”
“Don’t I what?” he asked, raising his head.
“Have doubts and fears? Do you ever imagine something going wrong, something becoming tainted or ruined?”
Gerard turned away from his brother. ‘Why was he so wise?’ he asked himself. “Of course, but…”
“But you just don’t understand because she spoke out about it. Gee, in real relationships, people share their feelings. That’s what people do.”
Gerard turned in disgust. “How would you know? You’re longest relationship was in high school!”
“Don’t cut me down, Gee, you are in no position right now.”
“You’re right,” he sighed, angry with himself. Did he have to make everyone around him pissed off? “I’m sorry. Just tell me what to do.”
“Apologize,” he stated simply. “Tell her you are sorry for coming off the way you did.”
“Like a massive dick?”
“Yeah, that’s exactly it. Now, go, Gerard,” Mikey said, extending his hand. Gerard took it gratefully as he was raised to his feet.
“Mikey,” Gerard said, taking his little body into his arms. “You are the world’s greatest slash suckiest brother on the entire planet.”
“You too,” Mikey replied breathlessly, his faced squeezed into his brother’s massive shoulder.
“I have to go talk to her!” he exclaimed, taking to his room. “I have to see her!”

She heard his voice, his soft, beautiful voice suddenly turn angry. Who was he speaking to? ‘I wish he was speaking to me,’ she thought. ‘But not like that… no, I don’t care. Any way he would speak to me, would suit me just fine.’ Then, she felt the vibration of his footsteps across the floor above her. She heard the bedroom open softly, and then close has gently as it had opened. “Come to me,” she whispered.

Gerard stood at the top of his stairs. “Go to her,” he told himself in a quiet whisper. Just lingering by the door. He put his foot down on the step.

She heard him make his way slowly down the stairs. Then, like a ghost, how silently he appeared from behind the pale wall, it’s color matching his face. He stepped out completely from behind it. His eyes were soft and red, like he had been crying. “Avey… I…”
“Gee, no, don’t…”
“Avey!” he cried, rushing across his room and taking her into his arms. “Avey, oh God, I’m such a fucking moron! I can’t believe…”
“Gerard,” she cried. “Gerard, just don’t say anything. Don’t call yourself bad names; don’t bring yourself down, baby. You are so perfect and I love you.”
Gerard just stared at her, perplexed by her wonderful words of utter endearment. “Oh, baby, I am so lucky and I love you too!” He leaned in and kissed her neck gently, sending a sensation down her body, right where it mattered. His lips found her cheek, so smooth and soft, then down her neck again, then the middle of her v-neck nightgown. She placed her hand against his solid chest.
“I think something is needed first.”
Gerard blushed. “Oh, sorry, sometimes I forget the condom…”
“No, you goofball!” she cried, laughing. “The ring. I need to wear the ring.”
“Oh, yeah,” he said blushing once again. He reached over to the bedside where he left it, the box ajar. “I’m going to do this right…” he said, sliding the tiny gold ring from out of the box. Avenue Layne Monroe, will you do me the honor by blessing me with…”
“Gerard, those fancy words mean nothing. I love you and yes, I will be your wife.”
Gerard smiled and slid the ring on her left hand.
“Your hands are shaking cold,” she said.
“Your hands are mine to hold,” he replied.
“Speak to me!” she sang.
“Welcome to the rest your life,” he said softly.
“Those aren’t the lyrics!” she said laughing.
“We can make our own,” he said seriously, staring into her green, beautiful and powerful eyes.
“I still want to hear the rest of that poem,” she said seductively, placing her hands on his strong arms.
“Oh, well, it is mainly followed by a series of moans,” he said, leaning in and whispering in her ear. “And then, for the final stanza, I hear the most beautiful woman in the world scream my name.”
“Oh, and who might that be?” she teased.
“Frankie’s mom, duh.”
“Oh, hell no, get out of here!” she cried, pushing him away.
“I’m only kidding, darling,” he said, leaning into her again. Avenue felt all of his excitement building so close to hers. She also felt his soft lips against her earlobes. He bit down on it gently, causing her to let out a small moan. “That was weak,” he whispered, kissing her neck, then down, down, raising up her nightgown over her head. He slid off his sweatpants.
“Are you ready for this?” he asked, preparing to enter.
“Yes,” she cried, wanting him.
“Good,” he said, thrusting his member deep inside of her waiting body. She moaned loudly, louder than she ever had before. All the pain, so much pain, but much more pleasure. He went in, again and again, he felt himself climaxing, but not ready to let it go. So was she.
“Let it out!” she cried, grabbing onto his thigh, squeezing it so hard, her fingernail dug into his sweaty flesh.
“Almost…” he said, waiting, but picking up force. Then, finally, all of it came out. She screamed and moaned, letting it out too. She felt his body slow then, finally, he pulled out and away, lying next to her. The two lovers were out of breath and sweaty.
“That was amazing!” she cried, still gasping for air.
“You are amazing,” he replied, taking her hand in his. He drew it to his lips. “Thank you so much for everything. I love you.”
“Gerard,” she whispered, rolling over and placing her head on his sweat-covered chest. She didn’t mind, because her face and hair were just as sweaty too. “I love you more than words could ever say.”









***
Sorry about the wait and the terrible sex scene. I’m still a virgin, and this is what I’ve pulled up from reading other fanfics. So, this is a failed attempt. Love all your reviews!!! Thanks!
XOXOXOX
-Autumn Lynn
Sign up to rate and review this story