Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Girlfriend

AM to PM

by jengrey 1 review

The night had just begun, and Theresa and Neil were about to get some party guests.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-01-27 - Updated: 2008-01-28 - 1253 words

1Exciting
Chapter 19: AM to PM

Theresa pulled on her sweater and knee-high Dolce & Gabbana leather boots. Her shirt was metallic—barely covering up anything and used only for clubbing—and one that was obviously a favourite of Nicole Scherzinger. She wore a tight, mini leather skirt and fish-net stockings. Her hair was down, straightened, and she braided in some pink streaks for added flare. Large hoops gave her clothing (or what little of it was there) a more flashy mood. Her eyelashes were heavily lidded with mascara and eye shadow.
She looked up and down in the mirror. Her jacket was showing off her belly, which she pulled down to cover it, but unzipped it far down enough to show off her cleavage that was practically bulging in her push-up bra.
She slowly and quietly opened her door, Jay’s was just across from hers, and locked it behind her. Theresa crept up the stairs to Neil’s room and knocked with her bony knuckles.
‘Ready?’ he asked. He was dressed in an onyx button down shirt and matching pants. He looked so sexy.
‘You know it.’ Theresa said with a mischievous smirk.
After sneaking down the stairs and leaping into Theresa’s car, they drove off. Neil looked back and in the distance, saw someone leave the Brownstone with its house lights still off.
‘Turn the radio up, I love this song!’ Neil said with a smile and she did so.

‘Somebody hit the lights,’ he sang with a broad grin.
‘So we can rock it day and night
People gettin' down that's right
From AM to PM,’

‘AM to PM,’ Theresa chimed in.

‘Everybody lookin' like stas,’ Neil sang.

‘Like stas,’ She said.

‘All the chicks and the fellas in the bas,’ said he.

‘In the bas,’ said she.

‘Alla ya'll bumpin' this in ya cas,’

‘In ya cas,’ Theresa and Neil laughed in what felt like a million years.

‘From AM to PM,’ she leaned in to Neil and kissed him on either cheek.

‘Uh,’ Neil said and kissed her back.

‘Come on
Yeah
Bloodshy, yeah’ the radio blasted in their ears as they approached the curve.

‘Theresa, ooh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah,’ Neil pulled away looking guilty.
‘Oh oh.’

‘Now everybody wanna get down
When ya hear the sound
And ya bump the beat,’ Theresa sang with wide eyes and a smile from ear to ear.
‘365 days a year, 24 a day, 7 days a week
Now when ya drivin' in ya 4 by 4 and ya turn this up on ya stereo
Whetha night or day,’ she looked up at the bright moon guiding her way.
‘None stop you'll play
And you know you still want more
So,’

She caressed Neil’s jaw and squeezed his hand.

‘Find a honey that's standin' on the wall
All the girls and the guys on the floor
From the front to the back let's go,’ She drove as fast as she could to the Club, and screamed into the midnight darkness.

‘Here this Woo!’

‘Somebody hit the lights
So we can rock it day and night,’ sang Neil in a lower key as they traveled further and further into the cloak of darkness known as adventure.

‘People gettin' down that's right
From AM to PM,’ Theresa laughed as onlookers stared at the two.
‘Everybody lookin' like stas,’ she elegantly placed her Dolce & Gabbana sunglasses over her bloodshot eyes.

‘All the Chicks and the fellas in the bas,’ sang Neil.
‘Alla ya'll bumpin' this in ya cas
From AM to PM
Ooh, yeah!’

Everybody in the club, come on, keep bobbin' ya head now to this
song
Ya get the beats and breaks, and ya bodies shakin' and we're doin' it
all night long
Any time or place, any place or time, no we don't need no sleep
365 days a year, 24 a day, 7 days a week
So
Yeah

The radio blasted as loud of a volume as it could possibly go.

Find a honey that's standin' on the wall
(on the wall)
All the girls and the guys on the floor
From the front to the back let's go
(let's go)
Here this
Woo!

Somebody hit the lights
So we can rock it day and night
(oh yeah, yeah)
People gettin' down that's right
From AM to PM
Everybody lookin' like stas
(like stas)
All the Chicks and the fellas in the bas
(ooh)
Alla ya'll bumpin' this in ya cas
From AM to PM
Somebody hit the lights
So we can rock it day and night
People gettin' down that's right
From AM to PM

‘Woo!’ Theresa and Neil exclaimed in cool pleasure as they pulled up at the hottest night club in the entire city.
Lights were flashing and there was a large silver carpet running all around its area of the sidewalk with giant versions of Herry with ‘Security’ written across their shirts in gold at the front. People were begging to get in and there was a long lineup to the door but they knew the real way in.

Everybody lookin' like stas
(oh yeah, yeah)
All the Chicks and the fellas in the bas
Alla ya'll bumpin' this in ya cas
From AM to PM

‘From the front to the back come on and bob ya head, yeah,
365 days a year, 24 a day, yeah, yeah,’ Theresa dropped her car keys into the hand of an attendant dressed in all black.

‘No we don't need no sleep!’ Theresa sang.

‘No!’ The crowd screamed.

‘All night we rock that beat,’

‘Yah!’

‘So you know what to do
Just make it move and make it move, yeah!’

‘Find a honey that's standin' on the wall (on the wall)
All the girls and the guys on the floor
From the front to the back let's go (let's go)
Here this
Woo!’

A few of the girls wearing Nicole Scherzinger-look-a-like outfits strode up to them with shoes that must have been terribly painful to dance in (being four inches and all).
They crumped and shook their asses/assets but once Theresa and Neil got up to the entry dance floor, no one was a match.

She crumped and swayed her hips in sexual movements like Mariah Carrey. Neil stood behind her and moved his hands gracefully down her torso as she slid her hands down his cheeks.
Next thing they knew, the club was booming and strong, shirtless men were carrying her inside. The smoke and fog was so unbearable it was incredible and the lights were flashing so much that it was hard to see her hand in front of her face. Theresa did, however, spy a bar that stretched all around the room and a large stage with dancers shimmying all around it. They might have been strippers, male and female.

‘Somebody hit the lights
(oh, oh)
So we can rock it day and night
People gettin' down that's right
(that's right)
From AM to PM
whoa, woo)
Everybody lookin' like stas
(like stas)
All the Chicks and the fellas in the bas
Alla ya'll bumpin' this in ya cas
(in ya cas)
From AM to PM
Somebody hit the lights
(ooh oh)
So we can rock it day and night
People gettin' down that's right
From AM to PM
(yeah ah yeah)
Everybody lookin' like stas
(like stas)
All the Chicks and the fellas in the bas
Alla ya'll bumpin' this in ya cas
From AM to PM!’

The night had just begun, and Theresa and Neil were about to get some party guests.
Sign up to rate and review this story