Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Down We Go.

Phone Calls. UPDATED

by AshamedToRiseAndBe 1 review

Amy wakes up in Milkey's room and gets a phone call from........................ read and find out!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [!!] - Published: 2008-01-27 - Updated: 2008-01-28 - 825 words

0Unrated
Blah blah blah... hi thanks for your reviews (!) I feel like singing... okay anyways... the next chapter!! Woooo!

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww



Amy's POV

I woke up the next morning at 11 with a giant head ache. I groaned and sat up in my bed. Well I thought it was my bed until I relised it wasn't my room. I had no clue where the hell I was until I looked to my right and saw Mikey asleep on the couch. I smiled and made my way to the bathroom quietly. I looked in the mirror which hung the exact same spot as it was in my room. I took the elastic around my wrist and put my hair in a low pony tail.

"Morning sleepyhead." Mikey said.

"Crap! You scared me." I shouted.
Mikey laughed.

"So tell me how it is I ended up in your room?" I asked.

"Well you fell asleep on me last night in the car and so I carried you up but I forgot I didn't have your room key and I didn't want wake you or go through your handbag or anything. So here you are." Mikey explained.

"You carried me all the way up here." I asked smiling.
He nodded.

"Aww! Come here!" I said and pulled him into a hug.
Our hug was inturupted by my mobile which was going off in my front pocket. I answered it

"Hello?" I said cheerfully.

"Amy, it's me. Carol." She said rushed.

"Oh hey! How are you?" I asked.

"amy. You're uncle is on his way up. I don't know how he found out but I went to the shops for like half an hour and when I came back there was a note that said he was going to find you and bring you back." She said in a paniced tone.

"What?" I shouted.

"You have to get away. Can you stay somewhere?" she asked.

"I don't know I'll ask one of my friends but how did he find out?" I answered.

"I don't know but you have to get away." She said.

"Yeah okay. Thanks. Bye." I said and hung up the phone.

"Amy... Are you okay?" he asked worried.

"Mikey im gonna tell you something but you can't tell anyone." I told him.
Mikey nodded and I explained about how my parents were killed and my uncle was coming and I nedded somewhere to stay.

"Well Gerard and I are going home for a week. We can leave as soon you want. That is if you want to stay." Mikey told me.

"Really!! Thank you so much Mikes!" I shouted.

"One condision. We have to tell my mom. She's REALLY nosey and if we don't tell her. She'l squeeze it out you." He said worried.
I laughed.

"Sure just as long as you don't treat me ANY differently." I explained.
Mikey nodded.

"So when do you want to go?" Mikey asked.

"As soon as we can. If that's okay?" I said.

"We can leave this afternoon." Mikey smiled.
I nodded

"Okay well im gonna go and pack. You can tell Gerard about it but just nobody else." I said and pulled mikey into our unfinished hug.

"Okay then. Well bye." I said softly walking out.

Mikey's POV


Omg! This was big news. I would have never guessed. I'm really happy she's coming back to Breville with me and Gerard. I walked over to Gerard and Ray's room and knocked softly. Gerard answered.

"Hey. What brings you here?" Gerard said.

"We need to tall about something. Is Ray awake?" I asked.

"Nah but he's out cold. What is it?" Gerard said while letting me in.

"Umm. Do you think we can go back to Breville this afternoon?" I asked.

"Yeah sure. But why?" Gerard answered.
I breathed in deeply.

"Amy is coming too. Umm. I don't know how to put this so I'll just start from the beginning. Amy's Parents were murdered when she was 6." I started.
Gerard gasped.
I told Gerard the rest of the story about how she moved to Australia and about her uncle.
Gerards eyes were filled with sadness."she know's we have to tell mom right?"
I nodded.

"Okay we'll leave in an hour." Gerard said.

"Okay.I'll go tell Amy."

"No it's okay. I will. You go pack." Gerard snapped.

"Umm. Kay" I said and walked back.


Gerards POV

Wow! That was un expected! I walked over to the door that separated me and Amy and knocked on it slowly. Amy answered. Whe had a pink nose and blood shot eyes. I pulled her into a hug.

"We're leaving in an hour. Is that okay?" I said softly.
Amy nodded and smiled. There was a tear on her cheek. I wiped it away with my thumb.

"I'd better call my mum to let her know you're coming." I whispered.

"See you in an hour." She said and closed the door.

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Kay... please review!!!! Haha!
Sign up to rate and review this story