Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Affection From Different Ways

Dungeons And Dragons For Dummies

by ThisSUICIDE 2 reviews

Chapter 2. Mikey and Julie play a good game of D&D. 'Cause we all know that game rocks.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-02-01 - Updated: 2008-04-19 - 1229 words

1Funny
Please don't make fun of my knowledge of Dungeons and Dragons. I got half of this from the Internet. So, yeah.

I don't own My Chemical Romance. This is all FICTION!! Please don't sue me. Seriously, I've got like 8 bucks in my damn wallet. I don't own Batman and Robin either. Or Dungeons And Dragons. Just so we got things clear! Lol.


To the storymobile!


Gerard quickly ran into his house with Mikey and Julie slightly behind him. He didn't want any contact with them today. He greeted his mother and father and then quickly ran down to the basement. Closing the door behind him, he dumped his bag on the floor and collapsed on the bed. Math teachers could always tire people out. Especially comic book stealing math teachers. He suddenly realised he had homework. Smacking his palm against his forehead he grabbed it from his bag he slammed it onto his desk. His desk that was scattered with pencils, papers, his art portfolio full of pictures of happiness and hatred. Picking it up he sat down on his bed again scanning the drawings. There were picture of her and Gerard; of course he had never shown anyone these. There was also many of Julie just by herself. There were way too many of Julie. Drawing the pictures of the same girl over again couldn't be healthy.


____________________________________


"Mikey..." Julie complained.


"Come on. I promise you'll enjoy this." Mikey stated.


"How can anyone enjoy playing Dungeons and Dragons?" She asked crossing her arms in front of her chest.


"It will be fun, I promise." He said.


"I don't even know how to play!"


"Julie it's easy." Mikey said, almost as if this conversation was turning into an argument.


"Please explain."


“Okay fine. I’ll explain it to you. For starters it’s a role-playing game.” Mikey said pausing. “Do you understand so far?” He asked giggling.


“Yes. Keep going. I am waiting to be fascinated.” Julie said.


“Alright. Each player owns a different character, you can also
play in groups, but it’s only you and me. So, you control the actions of your character, which I think you are capable of. You only have to use your hand Julie, it’s not that hard.” Mikey said smirking. “Anyway, there is always a Dungeons Master, which in our case will have to be Gerard or something. The general rules, like interactions with other players, using magic, fighting and sometimes how the environment effects help The Dungeon Master’s make even easier decisions. So, they can make up or change the rules if they have to.” Mikey said.


“Okay, what the hell are you talking about?” Julie asked.


“Oh my God. Julie it isn’t that hard to play this game. It’s not brain surgery.” Mikey said pushing his glasses further up his nose.


“Yeah but the people who play this game probably know brain surgery!” Julie said throwing her hands up in frustration.


“Don’t you mean they can perform brain surgery?” He asked laughing.


“Whatever.” She mumbled. “I’m going home.” She said picking up her messenger bag and throwing it over her shoulder.


“Aww.” Mikey pouted giving his best puppy dog look.


“Don’t give me that look.” She said shielding her eyes with her arms. “It’s late. Mum wants me home for dinner. Plus I've been here for like forever. And once again, it’s getting late.” She said removing her arms.


"But it's Friday!" Mikey complained.


"I am quite aware of what day its, Mikey. But I need to go." She continued.


“Fine. I’ll see you later. I'll call you at eight or something.” Mikey said standing up and hugging her, causing her to hug back.


“Okay. Bye.” She said standing up and heading for the bedroom door.


She skipped down the hall, only to bump into someone. “Oh, sorry Gerard.” She said looking up and smiling at him. Blushing, Gerard smiled back quickly looking for a response.


“It’s o-okay.” Gerard said as his breathing became quicker.


“I haven’t seen you at lunch for the last couple of days.” Julie said trying to make a conversation.


“Oh, I h-had detention. I f-forgot to do my homework for maths. Mrs. Keen has been o-on my back lately.” Gerard said blushing even more because of his stuttering.


“Oh, really? That sucks. Well, I better get going. Mum wants me home.” She said.


“Okay, I’ll s-see you tomorrow.” He said.


“Yeah, and try not to get detention anymore. I missed you at lunch.” She said smiling one last time before she left. Gerard watched her leave, before he was overwhelmed by her last sentence:


/I miss you at lunch./


Gerard couldn’t help but smile, giggle and blush, he didn’t even think it was possible to do all three things at the same time. Gerard knew he couldn’t hold his feelings in anymore. One day they would all burst out. They needed to come out, he couldn’t hold onto this feeling forever. His smiles soon stopped when Mikey walked past.


“What were you smiling at?” Mikey asked leaning against the wall Gerard had his back pressed against.


“Uh, nothing. Just Frank, he told me this joke today. Yeah that’s it.” Gerard said lying straight to his brother’s face.


“Oh, okay. What was it?” Mikey asked.


"What?"


"What joke did he tell you?" Mikey asked again.


“Oh. Um. What did Batman say to Robin before they got in the car?"


"I dunno." Mikey replied.


"Robin, get in the car.” Gerard said smiling slightly.


“Oh. That was…Interesting.” Mikey said putting on a fake laugh.


“Yeah, Frank sure is a funny guy.” Gerard said sarcastically.


“Uh. Okay, whatever.” Mikey said walking off in the direction of the bathroom.


Gerard smiled one last time before heading down into the basement. With his thoughts still on Julie. As he walked in his room he eyes connected with his desk. His maths homework which lay there, untouched since he had come home. Well it was a Friday. He could let it go until tomorrow. But knowing Gerard, he'd say he would do it tomorrow, and that tomorrow never came. Sitting down in front of his desk, he sighed as he pulled the rather disturbing piece of paper towards him. Even the first question was totally bizarre:



[f(x) ± g(x)]dx = f(x)dx ± g(x)dx =


What.
The.
Fuck.


This was going to be a long weekend. Gerard picked a pen beside him, scribbling down nonsense on the sheet of paper. He was on a roll, at least he though so. He was just writing down random numbers along with random letters. His thoughts were soon cut off by his mother.


"Gerard! Dinners ready!" He heard her yell.


"Ma! I'm busy." He groaned back.


"We're having chicken!" She said in a teasing voice.


"Ooh, chicken." Gerard said dumping the pen on the table and running up back upstairs.



Like it? Hate it? Let me know, yeah? I hope you liked it. I'm still trying to get into the whole story, and then the plot will take it's place. So, bare with me me please! Review please. Thanks for reading! And a VERY SPEICAL thanks to all that reviewed the last chapter; you know who you are!



ThisSUICIDE
aka
ThisRiddleOfRevenge


Lovers xx


:)
Sign up to rate and review this story