Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Affection From Different Ways

It's Mikey's Fault

by ThisSUICIDE 7 reviews

Chapter 3. Gerard, Mikey, Frank and Julie spend the day together.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-02-08 - Updated: 2008-04-19 - 1727 words

1Exciting
I don’t own anything here except the plot. That includes My Chemical Romance. Sadly, I don’t own them either. So quit rubbing it in my face.


To the sotry mobile.


Gerard was peacefully sleeping, and he woke up that way. Turning slightly, he lay on his side until somebody started thrashing his body about. Groaning, Gerard sat up straight away. "What?!" He screamed turning to face a pair of glasses on a face with a huge smile, and of course Mikey started giggling. "Well, what do you want?" Gerard screamed tossing around.


"I was bored." Mikey said, in a board voice, with made sense.


"And?" Gerard replied.


"Well, I needed entertainment. So waking you up was my only option." Mikey said still laughing. "Plus, Frank and Julie coming over in like 20 minutes." Mikey added.


"She is?" Gerard asked. "I mean: They are?" Gerard said quickly trying to cover what he just said.


"Uh, yeah. So get up. " Mikey said pulling all his blankets to the ground before walking up the stairs. Gerard got out of bed quickly, stacking it straight away because of all the tangled sheets on the ground. "Damn it." He mumbled before picking himself up. Picking up his jeans and a random shirt, he ran upstairs to the bathroom. As he walked into the hallway, he looked up at the clock.


10.30


Pushing the bathroom door open, he dumped his clothes on the counter. Walking over to the sink, he looked up at the mirror as he examined himself. Ever feature, every mark, everything that he thought made him ugly. /(Damn, I feel mean. You're pretty Gerard!!)/. Sighing one last time, he removed his clothes and has his shower.


Blah, blah, blah...I'm sure you know how people shower.


Gerard got dressed rather quickly that morning, throwing on the clothes he had put on the counter and running out of the bathroom. He stepped into the kitchen to find his family sitting down at the table. "Good morning all!" Gerard said waving his hands and then kissing his mother on the cheek. Getting strange looks from everyone, he quickly said. "Uh...It's the weekend!" Trying to cover up his sudden burst of happiness. Gerard soon joined his brother and father at the table, while Donna told everyone she would be out to get groceries.


"Why are you so happy this morning?" Mikey asked leaning over the table so only Gerard could hear him.


"I told you...It's the weekend." Gerard said innocently. Mikey eyed him curiously before they all heard someone knocking on the door. "I'll get it!" Gerard announced before getting up and running over to the door. Julie was standing there, with a rather hyper Frank, as he was jumping up and down.


"Gerard!" They both screamed running up to him and hugging him tightly. Mikey had come into the room to see what all the fuss was about, only to have Frank and Julie pile on top of him.


"Uh, guys." Mikey said taking out his inhaler and taking a few puffs from it.


"Oh, sorry Mikey." Julie said blushing pulling herself away from him.


"It's okay." Mikey said smiling." So, what do you guys want to do today?" Mikey asked looking over at Frank.


"I dunno. What do you want to do?" Frank asked still jumping up and down.


"SHOPPING!" Julie screamed.


"Fine. But you better not spend hours in one store." Gerard said.


"Fine, whatever." Julie mumbled as everyone walked outside.


__________________________


"So, what do you guys think? This pair...Or this pair?" Julie asked holding up two pairs of black skinny jeans.


"They're exactly the same." Frank complained attempting to lean against a rack of shirts.


"I agree." Gerard mumbled, obviously bored. Mikey made some kind of noise...Unknown to everyone.


"No, no, no. You don't understand. One of them has pockets." Julie said smiling broadly.


"Okay. This one looks better." Gerard says pointing to the one in Julie's left hand.


"Really? I don't think so." Julie said shaking her head.


"Okay then the other looks better." Frank said, crossing his arms.


"But the other one has pockets." Julie said pouting after, causing all the guys to groan in frustration. "Maybe I should just get both." Julie said. "What do you guys think?"


"Yes! Get both!" Frank said pushing Julie in the direction of the cash registers. After finally buying everything, Julie, Gerard, Mikey and Frank all made their way back to the Way's house. After getting comfortable in the lounge room, Frank's idea of being comfortable was trying to make a fort out of cushions; they decided to watch a movie.


"Let’s watch Harry Potter!" Frank said clapping his hands together.


"Uh, no. I want to watch Silent Hill." Mikey said leaning against the leather couch and putting his hands behind his head.


"Pfft. Hell no. Neither of /them/. Lets watch The Exorcist." Julie said.


"No!" Gerard screamed. "Screw all your movies. We're watching Dawn Of The Dead." Gerard said holding up the DVD case and showing everyone.


"Why do you get to choose?" Frank asked.


"Yeah." Julie joined in.


" 'Cause it's my house, my DVD player and my T.V remote." Gerard said shoving the remote in Frank's face.


"Touché' " Julie and Frank said in unison.


"Whoa. Hold up. I live here too." Mikey said standing up and facing Gerard.


"Yeah, we've all established that. But, I'm older. Hence, making me smarter. Which gives me DVD player rights." Gerard said pushing Mikey back down onto the couch.


"Damn your unwritten rules." He muttered crossing his arms. Gerard smiled triumphantly and placed the CD in the DVD player. He pressed play and sat back down on the couch next to Mikey, who was sitting next to Julie. Frank had situated himself on the floor; all the cushions still sprawled across the floor. About a half hour through the movie Mikey suddenly stood up.


"Oh. My. God!" He exclaimed waving his arms around crazily.


"What?" Frank said looking away from the screen.


"We forgot the popcorn!" Mikey screamed running into the kitchen.


"Oh, score. I get his seat." Frank said happily and sitting down where Mikey once was, who was still in the kitchen. After 10 minutes, everyone was wondering what Mikey was doing. So Gerard, being a good older brother, went to check on him. As Gerard stepped inside the kitchen, his eyes widened immediately.


"Mikey, what the hell happened?!" Gerard screamed.


"I didn't mean to!" He replied.


"You set a bag of popcorn on fire!" Gerard screamed pouring water over it and placing it the sink. "God, what the hell is wrong with you?" Gerard asked pushing Mikey into the fridge. (I’m not sure if this is how you handle a bag of popcorn that’s on fire. Lol)


"Accident." Mikey said pouting.


"I know. Just don't cook anything again. Ever." Gerard said smiling.


"Okay. I won't." Mikey said angrily. Frank walked in along with Julie, both with confused looks upon their faces.


"What's going on?" Julie asked, crossing her arms.


"This." Gerard said laughing, holding up the rather wet bag of popcorn.


"Mikey, you're supposed to put it in the microwave...Not in the sink." Frank said smirking, making Gerard and Julie giggle.


"I know! It...Caught on fire." He mumbled softly making everyone burst into fits of laughter.


"How did you mange that? I mean, I couldn't even do that, and I suck at cooking. " Gerard said still laughing and putting the bag in the trash can.


"Whatever. Can we just go watch the rest of the movie now?" Mikey asked, still grumpy.


"Yeah. But we have no snacks now." Frank said sadly.


"PIZZA!" Mikey screamed.


"Yeah but you're paying." Gerard said as they all went into the lounge room. "Seeing as you ruined the popcorn." Gerard said smartly.


"...And nearly burnt down the kitchen." Julie added.


Mikey sighed. "Are you all going to hold that over my head forever?" Mikey asked, picking up the phone.


"Yes!" They all said in unison.


"Oh, Gerard." Mikey said.


"Yeah." He replied.


"Please don't tell Mom." Mikey said quietly.


"Fine...Under one condition." Gerard said grinning.


"This can't be good." Frank said building his fort out of cushions again.


"Do my maths homework...For a week...And you better not make up shit. 'Cause I'll find out." Gerard said still grinning.


"No way!" Mikey said dropping the phone.


"Mom!" Gerard yelled at his mother, who was upstairs.


"Yes, Gerard?"


"Okay! I'll do your homework." Mikey said quickly, picking the phone up from the floor.


"What is it Gerard?" She asked again.


"Oh, is it okay if we order pizza?" He asked. Frank quickly stood up from the pile of cushions on the floor, brushing himself off as he heard footsteps coming from upstairs.


"Of course. Who's paying?" She said walking down the stairs.


"Oh, Mikey offered." Gerard said smiling. "Didn't you Mikes." Gerard said slapping him on the back.


"Yes, Mom." Mikey grumbled.


"Oh, you're such a dear, Michael." She said pinching his cheeks and then walking back upstairs. Before she went up all the way she turned around. “Why are all my cushions on the floor?” She asked narrowing her eyes at Frank who pointed at Mikey.


“Mikey did it.” Frank said looking down at the floor.


“What?” Mikey said straight away looking at Frank and glaring at him. Frank mouthed ‘Kitchen’ before Mikey gave out a loud sigh. “Sorry Mom.” He said softly.


“Clean it up. Now.” She said angrily before heading back upstairs.


“Damn it.” Mikey muttered before bending down and picking up the cushions and throwing one directly at Frank.


“Hey!” He screamed throwing it back at Mikey. Unfortunately, for Frank, Mikey ducked down only to have the cushion hit a flower-designed vase, making a loud ‘Crash’ when it hit the floor.


“What was that?!” Donna screamed from upstairs.


“Mikey did it!” Frank screamed back.


Like it? Hate it? Let me know please. Like I said I’ll have maybe one more chapter to get into the plot, two max. And, I apologise for taking forever to put this chapter up. But, I think I have the next 1-3 chapters written so hopefully the updates will be up quicker. So thanks for reading. And thanks for ALL the reviews so far. So, keep it up please?*


ThisSUICIDE
aka
ThisRiddleOfRevenge


Lovers xx


:)
Sign up to rate and review this story