Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Down We Go.

A Sleepover After All.

by AshamedToRiseAndBe 3 reviews

Mikey spends the night with Frankie.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-02-01 - Updated: 2008-02-01 - 797 words

0Unrated
Da dum... da dum... da da da da da da da dummm.. DA DA DA DA!!!!!!! HEHE...thankyou emmi and... I forget you're name... I forgot to look... hehe. Whatever your name is... for reviewing! This one goes out to you!!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@









STILL MIKEY'S POV!



I decided to spend the night in Franks room just incase he woke up. I was just laying on the couch which was kinda south east of Franks bed. I was staring at the little spotts of blood on the floor where Amy lay unconcious a few hours before. I remembered the deep cut in her gorgeous face which almost made me cry. I then remembered the man who did this to her. I remember the hatred in his eyes, the grin on his face, the sound of his voise. It made me want to puke. I decided to close my eyes and go to sleep.
After about 5 minutes I heard what I thought was a moan from Frank. I opened one eye. I don't know why though... its not like I can see anything.
The room was silent once more. This time I could hear amy coming from Frank. I quickly shot up and ran to his bed.

"Frankie. You awake?" I asked quietly.
He moaned again and slowly opened his eyes.

"Oh thank god!" I whipspered.

"Fmikery?" he mummbled.

"Yeah it's me Mikey." I said softly.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"I slept in here just incase you would wake up."

"How long was I asleep?" He asked putting his hand on his forehead.

"Only a couple of hours." I replied.

"Where's Amy? Is she okay?" he asked in a quiet paniced tone.

"Her uncle threw her in the chest of drawers and it gave her a concusion. She's in the hosplital." I quietly said. It hurt me to remember this.


"Her uncle? I thought it was her Dad or something?!..." he asked confused.
I sighed. He had to know this.

"Amy's Dad died when she was six." I saod looking down.
Franks eyes widened.

"But... oh.. Umm...." he stuttered.
I told Frankie the rest of the story about her uncle and parents. It brought tears to my eyes which I had to forcefully fight back.

Once I had finished Frank had told me he needed some rest so we both went to sleep.

**
**
***
**
**

The next morning we were woken by a loud knock on the door. We both groaned and I got up slowly to answer it. I sleepily opend the door and saw Bob.
Gerard had told me what had happened between him and Casey.
I groaned and shut the door on him.

"Who was it?" Frankie asked.

"Bob." I said emotionless.
He rolled his eyes and sat up in his bed.

"Ah. I got a really bad headache." He said.
The door knocked again.
I angrily walked towards it and opened it.

"What?" I said annoyed.

"I.. Umm. I just..." he stuttered.

"What the hell do you want?" I asked angrily.

"I wanted to see if you were okay. I heard what happened." He said softly.

"We're fine!" I shouted closing the door on him.
He qould have known that if he cared and came to help.

The door knocked once again.

"I wonder who that could be?!" I said sarcasticly.
I stormmed towards the door and opened it for the last time.

"He's got a Fucking headache now get lost!" I yelled slamming the door again.
I stormed and sat next to Frank on his bed.

"Here..." I said giving him a glass of water and 2 pills.
He took them softly and slowly swallowed each pill.

"Is Amy awake yet?" he asked.
I shook my head.

"They sakd that they will call. But we can go and visit her in hospital today. If you feel up to it..." I said.
He nodded.

"Yeah! What time?" he asked exited.

"I don't know as soon as we're ready." I said standing up and ajusting the blanket.
He nodded.
There was a slight pause.

"You like her don't you?" He asked.
I slowly turned around to him and saw the grin on his tattered face.

"No! I've known her for like 2 weeks!" I shouted.

"But you guys have spent the most time together. With the week you've been away and all..." he smiled.

"No way!" I shouted again.
He tilted his head.
I groaned.

"Okay! Maybe a little..." I said quietly.

"Go for it dude... there's no chance she'd say no to you." He smiled.

"As if she would ever go for a guy like me." I sighed and walked into the bathroom.


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Haha... soz it's so short and not much really happens...? I'm still waking up... okay review and there will be more to come!"""

AJ Xx
Sign up to rate and review this story