Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Down We Go.

Words

by AshamedToRiseAndBe 1 review

Mikey says something to Amy... but she's asleep.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] [!!] - Published: 2008-02-01 - Updated: 2008-02-02 - 567 words

0Unrated
Hehe... don't worry im not planning to kill her!.. Or am I?

!@#$%^&()!@#$%^&()!@#$^&()!@#$%&()!@#$%^&*


no pulse?
Tears were streaming down my face as a was sent out of the room. Never had I cried so much in my life. I took out my phone and dialed Gerards number.

"Hello?" he answered.

"She's gonna die!" I said softly.

"Mikey?! What! What's wrong?" he asked paniced.

"She has no pulse. The doctors are trying to revive her. Where are you?" I cried.

"Im with the guys. We'll be right over." He said before hanging up.

I fell down on my chair. My hands cupped around face, crying.
She can't die! She just can't! She has her whole life ahead of her... I have my whole life ahead of me! There's no way I could live without her. These past few weeks have been.. More fun than I've had in my life before. She can't die.
she can't.
I looked around the hospital. There were cancer patiants and burn victims that I could see.
There was this one girl. She couldn't have been older that 10 or 11. She had no legs and was being wheeled around by a nurse. She was covered with bandages around her fave and body. She glanced at me and smiled. Her eyes were icy blue and had a really big smile. And then it hit me.
This was how Amy was feeling. She had lost all that was important to her. Her parents, her life. It was like loosing your legs. Something you depend on so much just ripped away from you.
I smiled back as she was wheeled away.

A few minutes later Gerard came running in. I stood up as he came and hugged me tight.

"You okay Mikes." He asked softly.
I shook my head.

"She's gonna die." I whispered into his shoulder.

"Don't say that Mikey!" he shouted in a whisper.
I cried into his shoulder a bit more.

"She'll make it Mikes. Don't worry." He said as we sat down.
I really wanted to believe that.

"I hope so." I whispered.

About an hour of aganizing waiting went by until the team doctors came out of the room. I stood up and Gerard followed.

"Mikey?" he said hesitantly.
oh no... here it is. She's gone...

"Yes?" I said nervously.
I waited and waited. The few seconds that went past felt like hours.

"She will be fine." He smiled.
I felt like the world had just been lifted off my shoulders.
I went into a kina shock.

Gerard quickly cut in after I made a fool of myself.

"Thank you. Is she awake?" he asked.

"No she's still asleep but should wake up within 2 hours." The doctor replied.
Little did I know he was lying.

"Thanks can we go in?" Gerard asked.
I was still staring blankly ahead of me.

"Yes of course." He said and walked away.

"Mikes. You okay?" he asked with his hand infront of my face.

"Yeah... umm. You or me?" I asked.

He nodded as in a go
I walked into Amy's room and smiled at the sight of her. I was so glad she was alive.
I sat down on the little seat I had been on earrlier and took Amy's hand.

"Amy... I dont know you can hear me but I need to tell you." I said to Amy.

"I love you..."



!@#$%^&()@#$%^&()!@#$%^&()!@#$%^&()!@#$%^&()!@#$%^&()


Ooooooooh! Dw im updating again!
Sign up to rate and review this story