Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Two Worlds

Chapter Two

by falloutbaby89 2 reviews

Sorry I took forever.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-02-02 - Updated: 2008-02-02 - 1359 words

0Unrated
Kinda rushed this so it may suck I warn you



Chapter Two

It had been a couple weeks and Becca, or Bex as Joe and the guys would call her, had made herself comfortable with her new surroundings. She and Joe were sitting in the lounge watching reruns of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, quoting and laughing at everything that they remembered.

“So what you gonna do today?” Joe asked her, licking the ice cream off his spoon. Becca shrugged, not taking her eyes off the screen.

“I don’t know. You going to the studio today?” she asked. Rebecca was used to this; staying in the house trying to find something to do or driving around in one of his cars he carefully lent her to show herself around. Of course, she did once get lost resulting in her calling him in the middle of a recording session. He jumped in the car as fast as possible, praying she was not in the bad parts of Chicago. Once he got there, he laughed at her trying to understand what she would be doing in a pre-school playground almost on the other side of Chicago.

“Yeah, Trick wants the both of us to lay down some riffs so he can get this song over and done with,” he explained.

“Does that boy ever not work?” she asked with a light laugh. Joe noticed the small smile playing her lips at the aforementioned boy. Even though he has had a girlfriend for almost a month, he felt a pang of jealousy when he saw her discretion. He played it off with a small laugh.

“Nope, he always has to do something. I always tell him he needs to do someone,” he squealed when she threw a pillow at him.

“You’re so mean Joseph,” she laughed. He laughed with her and they soon quieted down.

“So again I ask, what are your intentions for today?” he asked, going back to their previous short conversation.

“I’m still looking for a job,” she sighed, taking a long lick of her spoon, “I saw a dance studio nearby and thought I could help out there or something.”

“Come on Bex, why don’t you just work for Pete? He’s already offered you a pretty good job at Clandestine,” Joe argued.

“Joe, I already told you I don’t want to depend on any of you guys. And anyway, you know I don’t know a thing about fashion,” she said, getting off the couch and walking to the kitchen. Joe followed her.

“You’re like Pete’s twin when it comes to fashion, you basically dress the same and that’s why he needs you,” he stressed. He let out a breath. “Please consider it. Try it out a bit then if you don’t like it, you can tell him.” Bex turned and looked at him, leaning on the counter. He saw the desperation on his face and sighed.

“Why do you so badly want me to have this job?”

“Because Pete is my best friend so it won’t be hard if I ask him if you can come on tours with us,” he smiled. Bex rolled her eyes and smiled back, shaking her head.

“Fine, I’ll go work for him. And I swear, if he pays me more than he has to, then I’ll know it’s you,” she warned, pointing up at him. She was much shorter than him, standing at 5 feet. She realized how much shorter South African women were to Americans.

“Yay,” Joe jumped up like a small kid, engulfing her in a hug. She laughed at his childish antics and hugged him back.

“Okay Joesy, you’re making me dizzy,” she said after a while. He put her down quickly, still holding on to her so she wouldn’t fall back.

“You good?” he asked. She nodded. He let go of her, much to Bex’s subtle dismay. She turned and busied herself by washing the two dishes in the sink.

“So do you want to come with me to the studio today then we can both go see Pete afterwards?” he asked taking the bowl that Bex handed for him to dry.

“Yeah, sounds good,” she nodded.

“Okay then go get showered already,” he whipped her with the dishtowel making her scream. She turned and started running after him, screaming obscenities at him. He ran from her, laughing at the words coming out of her mouth. He knew very well he could easily outrun her granted that he had much longer legs; Becca would always find a way to catch up surprising Joe at the end. She caught up with him and jumped on his back, bringing them both down to the ground. They started wrestling and tickling, laughing out loud in joy.

The bond between Joe Trohman and Rebecca Smart could not be put a finger on. Some people thought they were childhood best friends and some thought they were siblings. Other’s thought they were dating. They themselves couldn’t understand their relationship. They both felt something special for one another that was for sure, but none of them knew what.



“Hey can someone…open this for…me” Becca’s voice softened as he looked up at the sound of her voice. He smiled at her and walked over to her, grabbing the bottle out her hands and opening it for her. She smiled back shyly when he handed it back to her.

“Thanks,” she whispered.

“You’re welcome,” he winked. He moved back to his previous position leaning over the table reading the paper.

“So how is the record going?” she asked, moving closer to him and sitting on the stool.

“It’s all good. We haven’t recorded it yet of course but I could easily say it’s ready to be,” he said, not taking his eyes off the paper in front of him.

“Well that’s good. When do you guys think you would be ready to record?” she asked, taking a swig from the bottle. He lifted his shoulders as if to say he doesn’t know.

“Pete, you’re going to have to look at me sometime when you talk to me,” she sighed, trying to get the male to be more confident and less shy around her. He looked up at her and caught her eyes with his. He bit his lip and raised his eyebrows at her.

“That is why I don’t like to look at you when I talk,” he said looking back at the paper. Becca looked offended, wondering why the young man won’t want to look at her.

“Why not?”

“Because you’re absolutely beautiful and I know I’m gonna say something stupid,” he said, looking up at her and let a smile play at his lips. Becca was stunned and what he had just said.

“Thanks,” she whispered.

“So do you think you could go out with me tomorrow? I could show you around Chicago so you won’t get lost again. Then I can take you out for dinner and I’ll bring you back before bedtime,” he flirted.

Becca nudged his head slightly when he mentioned curfew as she had one. He laughed at her.

“Thanks, but I think I’m going to have to pass,” she replied.

If this guy was going to be all easy going, then I was going to be hard to get.

“Are you playing hard to get?” he asked with a smirk. Becca thought she was going to melt just looking at the smug look.

“And if I am?”

He stood up straight, coming even closer to Becca, his breath sending goose bumps against her skin. They looked into each other’s eyes, seeing they have a mutual understanding on what they want.

“Then you best pray I don’t accidentally kiss you,” he whispered. It took a lot for Becca to not kiss him first.

He moved back and walked to look for the rest of the gang. He turned around and winked at her.
Sign up to rate and review this story