Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Drowning Lessons

How to save a life

by lestiie 3 reviews

DROWNING LESSONS

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2008-02-02 - Updated: 2008-02-02 - 378 words

0Unrated
Its now the morning and i up before Gerard for once. I kiss him lightly before i set off. Gerard had gave me the singlet and draw string shorts that he got out of his bag, to wear. I walk out side on the rocky ledge.

But to my surprise its raining. Well i should of seen it coming those storm clouds weren't that far away. I keep on walking on the ledge but then..........

I Slip on the wet rocks and fall into the river, hitting my head on the way down.

I bob up for air and scream ¨GERARD!¨

I had hit my head badly and the wound was gushing out blood. I feel drowsy, unable to keep my head above the water. i cant really move any more. my vision is going blurry and my eyes are shutting as i sink.

But then i see Gerard, He must of heard me. He looks down and then he seeÅ› me. my eyes are almost fully shut by now but i can faintly see his figure through the water.

Im Sinking faster now and my lungs cannot hold on any longer. They feel like there collapsing. I let go of the last bit of air i have left. I watch it bubble up to the surface then disappear into the air. MY eyes are shut now. My body asleep. I'm leaving.

I can feel the water around me dragging me down to a worser fate. BUT THEN.... i feel something grab me and push me up. Its Gerard!

He pulls me to the surface but by then i cannot breath i am filled with water.
Every thing goes black.

The next thing i know, Gerard's there, over the top of me, in the cave. He is crying whilst giving me mouth to mouth.
He tilts me to the side and out comes allot of water. I take my first breath of air in what seems like a life time.

He close to him.

¨Are you alright baby?¨ he sobs.

¨mmm"i whipmer i cant seem to get any real words out. I have lost my energy. Left it there in the water.

Gerard carries me over to the bed and we lay there all day and night.
Sign up to rate and review this story